• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave / Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Gav we're going to miss you during your absence. :( Hope you have fun in Spain!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Okay, so I know I haven't been active at all since the summer started. To be fair, it started decling ever since spring but I was still here! Now it just dropped to the point where I'm officially a dead member.

I want to change that. ): I missed my friends, even though most are leaving now. Let's try to fix it together, Pokecommunity.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Heya guys. Just a heads up that I'm not going to be around for the next month or so. (b'')b Taking a vacation to New York State. I'll be seeing ya'll when I get back, PC~ <3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Bloodex, Fuyu, Gavin, and Binary... D: WUT.

I'll miss you guys. ; ;

& Borey! -gasps- Good to see back around~.

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
    Years
  • Wow, I've been away from here for over 2 years....

I actually forgot I even had the account here.....

Well, since I'm usually so busy working on TNSC, I may poke my head back in here once in a while again.

*goes off to put a link to here in the TNSC Forums, so he'll have it perma-bookmarked*

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    I haven't been posting because im focusing on my message board/Twitter. Plus I go on other message boards sometimes :)

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I'll be hopping all over the place. Now, I'm on the top of the mountain, with hardly any GPRS signal for my laptop. Next weeks I'll be on a Summer Camp, then go with my dad to Germany and at the end of August to Greece with my mom.

Gonna miss you guys ! ;_; I'll try and contact you from the car trips I'll make, but I doubt it. I hope to find my friends when I come back ! (:

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • be gone for about a week. going up to new york for a family thing. cya guys when i get back

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm going to Europe for vacation tomorrow and won't be back till the 2nd. More info in my blog post (Notice in my sig) :D

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
    Years
  • Mmm. I'm back. Dunno how much I'll be on though, with losing my DS and iPod, I'll prolly get in trouble, and there's the back to school nonsense in a few weeks. But I'm back regardless (:

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • I'm going to be away from PC for an undefined amount of time while my laptop is being fixed. You may still see me on if I can be stuffed to use the Internet Channel on my Wii, but even then I won't be on very much.

See ya.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back