• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave / Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardenia101

Official Lurker
Years
  • Okay, I am leaving PokéCommunity for good, since I have a very busy life now and my interest in Pokémon is somehow gone. I know very few people here know me, but I am glad I met them here and they were great friends. I do not see myself ever returning here ever, but I hope I do. Not a lot of threads will be made with me not here, eh?p

Anyways, goodbye PC members and staff and all of you have a nice day.

*sigh* We're losing them everyday now.

i could go into a harry potter sized novel about the reasons i should leave, i can't bring myself to leave what i consider to be my home. no matter how out of place i feel here, it's the gleam of light to my darker times and keeps me going. so i'm taking my leave back idc if it makes me look like a total fag

I probably could too, but even though I haven't been here as long as you I feel like Pokecommunity is my second home. And the fact that, even though there's people leaving everyday, there's 2 new people joining to take their place. And although they will never replace them completely, they will become irreplacable as well, forever making our world grow...

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • Okay, I am leaving PokéCommunity for good, since I have a very busy life now and my interest in Pokémon is somehow gone. I know very few people here know me, but I am glad I met them here and they were great friends. I do not see myself ever returning here ever, but I hope I do. Not a lot of threads will be made with me not here, eh?p

Good bye my Chadie, I'll miss you loads :( Thanks for being my very good friend ♥♥

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years

You can't leave! Your welcoming was genuine and enjoyable to read! D:

I can understand having a busy life though, and sometimes you just gotta cut out the extra. Hope you are successful in whatever you do, and that you someday decide to return.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Back from Canada D=
    Feel free to delete this if I'm not allowed to post this. xD

I feels good to come back to PC. =D I also visited from Canada, and saw the new Sideshow Showcase =D Can't wait to go there =3

Years
  • I doubt any of you will remember me, but whatever. I had some really good times here, perhaps spent too much time here, but that time was good. Then I went super-inactive, but now prance around t3h int3rn3ts again. But Pokémon just isn't my thing anymore, and neither are any sort of Forums... well, Pokémon Forums. But I had a fun time, joking, discussing, trolling, even getting banned for the MOST LOGICAL THINGS LOLZ. Anyways. It's been real, but time to piss my time away doing something else. <3, Mencey.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    MENCE, NOOOO! ;A; Wait, what the poop? We haven't talked in such a long time. AND I CAN'T BLAME OBAMA FOR THAT; ONLY MYSELF! D':

I hope life serves you well... or something. Maybe. Whatever.

Bye! ;___;

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Oh wow, I remember you! Mence Master, yeah! XD

Mostly from a different project of mine, but I remember you all the same.

Sad to see you're leavin', bro. Good luck with life and try to visit someday. o/

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Oh, hey. I am back.
    Summer's done. 14 marks my birthday. 15 marks the beggining of school. 18 marks the JP. release of Black&White.
    So yeah, I shall stick around some more. <3
    and I am glad I haven't missed so much ! just some starter evolutions...

Ayselipera

Bye Mencey. We keep on losing good people everyday *sighs*

Doesn't this thread make people depressed? :/

People move on from all sorts of things, it's part of life. You can't stay on an online forum forever. Eventually you come upon more important things like school and work for example.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • All of y'all are Meanie McMeanies, so I'm leaving forever and ever and ever!

Nah, I love PC :)

But seriously, I will be gone this weekend to attend Anime Weekend Atlanta. I might log on briefly to check up on things here, but other than that I'm likely to be wrapped up in con activities all weekend. I'll be back Sunday night!

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Hi, I've haven't been on PC in awhile due to business with a new town, a new school, and a new job.

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
  • See ya

I'm leaving today after a sucking week.

I am not that big a fan of Pokemon anymore like ten years ago.

Now I might logout for good, as I miss the elder forums.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I'm really going to leave PC from now on, my interest in pokemon are like fading away. Maybe because I'm very busy from school to job, I need to focus more in my academic and social life but that's it . I had a great time enjoying my time in this site and also playing pokemon. So goodbye PC~

Ayselipera

I'm really going to leave PC from now on, my interest in pokemon are like fading away. Maybe because I'm very busy from school to job, I need to focus more in my academic and social life but that's it . I had a great time enjoying my time in this site and also playing pokemon. So goodbye PC~

D: It seems I may be three days too late! I just feel like I should wish you a warm goodbye because after looking at my own welcome thread just yesterday I noticed you replied. Which I find is very meaningful because at the time I was so nervous about PC and the whole bit. :3

Well I'm sure you'll go on to lead a happy PC free life! Now that you have more time on your hands the world's possibilities are just at your fingertips~ Haha, that might have been a little too dramatic. XD Seriously though I hope you go off into life and enjoy everything that you do!

lucariojon

{Ruff Rabbit}
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I'm gonna be gone for about a month or so, possibly more, to get situated as we have new neighbors, so I have to become friends with them, and get used to them, so I won't be able to get onto PC.

Well, see you all in a month from today. (Which would be 10/27/2010)

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • When my computor`s internet was lost, I use my crappy phone internet to visit Pokecommunity. Now my phone will be deactivated soon so I have to say goodbye for now. I`ll visit when I get the chance like going to my aunt`s or finding a signal with my PSP. But I can`t come whenever I want so I guess for now, goodbye. Wish me luck with surviving without Pokecommunity!

Gaga For Gaga

Gaga's Right Hand Man
    Years
  • Sorry I haven't been around for a while. A friend of mine has been rather ill, so I had to attend to his needs. =]

Back now though as he is feeling better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back