• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Focus Shift OOC

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
  • Wait... What?
    Ichiro's post to Miharu [intentional this time] confuses me because I don't quite get why Ichiro is apologizing.
    Also, i'd post but i'm not quite sure how to react to Michio's revelation that its silent, should it be calm acceptance and an understanding that it's a sign of the danger Dialga sent them back into time to deal with slight panic that their must be something immediately wrong and they are in immediate danger from something that, while related to what they are supposed to be their to do, is more pressing at the moment of the revelation.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Because he messed up Miharu's speech pattern. :P

And because of the "silent" thing, I'm going to have a rabid pokemon attack the next time someone posts. XD

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Ahhhh, if your waiting for someone to post before having a Pokemon attack i'll post something, it won't be that good but it will be something.
    Also I just realized this will be the first Pokemon battle in the entire RP...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yep~! It is. :P

Since Ichiro isn't online, my former plan can't really happen. Ah, oh well, looks like we're going to have to do this the old fashion way. XD

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Lets make it a DOUBLE BATTLE!
    Michio can go go after the Ursaring and i'll bring in a Pokemon to fight too!
    Or we can both go after the Ursaring, your choice.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Hiya, I was just reminding Miharu[Purposeful] about my revenge for what happened on the Crime & Punishment OOC thread.

Anyways how do you like the fight scene Josh and Miharu participated in!

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • No matter how many stalkers you have Miharu I can nearly guarantee I have more, whats even better is that my stalkers know magic, have gold out the *not a dirty word but censorship is funny*, and are quite skilled in killing all manner of creatures, from men to chickens, to evil wizards and dragons.
    You stand no chance
    fufufufu!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • And here's one of mine:

Spoiler:

Fear it! FEAR IT GREATLY!
    moz-screenshot.png
    moz-screenshot-1.png

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Why is their a bunch of HTML code after your post?
    Anyways, yes, my followers kill bunnies too, some prefer magic, some swords, some hammers or axes or even whips.
    Some have magic crystal bows and arrows
    Some have armor so strong giants can do them no harm
    Their is not one of my followers though, who cannot kill a man, who cannot perform great works of magic given the proper equipment!
    FOR I AM ZAMORAK, GOD OF EVIL!!!![Funny part is I haven't played Runescape in nearly four years U^_^]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • (ignores Zamorak)

Ichiro! Again with the "you"! XD If you're going to change it, at least someone should comment about it. :P

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • NOOOOO!!!!! NOT THE BUNNIES!!!! THEY ARE PURE EVIL!!!!!

On another note: the fight scene was good.
    Also, a bit of history about the Alternate World has been posted. I have thought greatly about this Time/Space arc.
    I should change it, but Alternate Miharu is Alternate, ergo different speech pattern. (plus i find it annoying to do an RP in third person :P)

EDIT@ZAMORAK: 'Their' is possessive; their ball, their house, 'There' is place, over there, there is not one...

Back