• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Focus Shift OOC

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Ahhhh, that explains some of it, but Google Translator is actually very poor for phrases. If you go one word at a time you might sacrifice gramatical accuracy but you will normally have the right words.
    As some bonus knowledge their is no way to claim that something is someones with 's.
    Like you couldn't say "That is John's money" because John's doesn't translate, you would have to say "That money belongs to John", got it?

Also, I am still waiting for Michaela to post I guess before I go and post something.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    dammit the swear didn't go through. D8 Well I fixed that. Harley's getting all moody because she's tired lol.
    I have a ps3 with mw2/blackops lol but i'd rather play littlebigplanet. And i much prefer italian over spanish.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Of course it didn't go through. D=< If it did, I would have to warn you. XD

I like mostly Asian languages over any language. :P

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    私は日本語と英語を話せるしすこしスペイン語も話せます。 XD

^Japanese FTW!

OMFG, ROFLMAO, Skymins post is epic, and i see you got that swear word in too ;)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    (recognizes some of the characters, but can't read what it says) Hmm...(goes to google translate)

I can speak Japanese and English.
    I speak a little Spanish.

=D I win~!

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    *claps* Miharu, you got it close, but you used Google Translate *glares*
    "I can speak English and Japanese, also I can speak a little Spanish." Is the correct translation. *sigh*

I had another epiphany at work today for major plot twists and turns *evil grin and laugh*, its going to be EPIC!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Of course it didn't go through. D=< If it did, I would have to warn you. XD
    As a moderator warned? Would I seriously get banned if I made Harley swear more because she is so frustrated lol.
    Plus, she hates Miharu. DERP

I can't speak anything except English, but I do know a bit of Australian sign language! I wanted to learn Japanese at one point but translating from kanji to romanji to english is just too mind boggling for me. ):

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    LOL, if only they, Harley specifically, could see Miharu's "leadership". :P

Again with the Miharu Ichiro, I saw that. D=<

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    XD, everyone just think Miharu easier to remember probably.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Ask Nakuzami about my memory Miharu Michaela
    Also, since Miharu is going to pretend to be a boy she needs a boys name to use in front of the villagers, what shall it be?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Although Miharu is a female name, there is an anime in which the main character's name is "Miharu". XD Nabari no Ou, Miharu Rokujo, is what and who I'm talking about. :P

If we really have to change it...Perhaps, Kazunari? :P Or should it begin with an "Mi" as well, although usually in names that means "beautiful"...

Or we could try "Michio". What do you guys think?

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    It's your choice I guess, they're both good names.

Back