• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Focus Shift OOC

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    OH MY GOSH, they hate me, jeez... I wonder what I did.

EDIT: I posted.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • That is so awesome Ichiro, I wonder what Kellyn did to make everyone mad?!?!?!
    Wait, alternate world, alternate us... Maybe everyone who lives in that alternate world is a shifter in the original world O_O
    I mean, you haven't come across any other living people, so it would sorta make sense, except Harley and Anthony are dead in that world so I guess it wouldn't...

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Part of the epiphany I had the other day, I reckoned, since it was an Alternate world, there has to be alternate peoples.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • That Miharu seems...less controlled over her emotions. o.O WHAT DID MIHARU GO THROUGH TO LOSE THAT VERY AWESOME CONTROL THAT SHE HAD???!!! xO

Edit: (just notices now) YOU HAVE MIHARU USING "YOU"! D=< SHE CAN'T USE "YOU" OR "AREN'T" OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT! YOU PUNK!!!!!

Although, I can guess what kind of excuse you are going to give me with the "you" and the "aren't" thing.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • I wonder if Alt. Josh is going to talk in complete third person like normal Josh did when he went crazy?
    If he does just remember that when he is referring to any single person he must refer to themselves by their name, even himself
    i.e. he can't use the words himself, herself, myself, my, him, her, she, he, you, me, etc. but he can use group words such as we, us, them, everyone, etc. Got that?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Alright posted!

Yeah, Miharu will now be referenced as "Michio" and I will be using "he" instead of "she". XD This is going to be confusing~!

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Its already confusing, I just posted using Michaela, Miharu, and Michio all in the same post

Also check the Crime & Punishment OOC for your cookiez Michaela ^_^
    You shouldn't have had to tell them about that, it should have been my job as GM of the RP.

Also I posted on the Focus Shift RP with a plan for a back-story for us, I thought the story balanced out quite well.
    Raike would get to be a guard, which seems like something you'd expect from his character, Michio could be a performer, which with her multitude of talents would be easy for her to pass off
    Josh could also be a performer because he is awesome playing strings instruments, the only reason he had trouble earlier was it had been a while and the instrument was a little small for him.
    And Kris could pass as an apprentice because he is the youngest, while his lack of any marketable entertainment skill would be explained away by him still learning.

I thought it was quite good myself.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Actually, I should have been the one to say something. It's my "job". :P

I got my cookie and I found your mistakes. :P

There's the fact that Michio is more on his guard that Raike, that Michio has a weapon that is noticable on her body as well.

Have to go to sleep soon or mother will shoot me. On the other hand, I'm watching Pokemon Movie 11 and then watching Pokemon Movie 13(?). The one with Zoroark. XD

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Haven't seen any since the one with Mew and Lucario[The movies that is]

Their is the option to let Raike carry the weapons, or, like in real life, no matter how much protection you have their is no better substitute then being able to protect yourself.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • As mercenaires they might be able to gain more money quickly. :P

(blinks) When is Ash the voice of reason? OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG (faints)

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Thats subjective, If we pose as gleeman entertainers and we're good at it we can make more money then any mercenary could!
    Plus its much easier for performers to find work then mercenaries, and the work is much safer!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I haven't seen that many movies. Mew/Mewtwo, Lugia, Entei, Celebi, Latias/Latios, Manaphy, Jirachi... and that's it. Personally, I hated manaphy and jirachi. :\

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Lets see, I've seen the first through fifth, plus the sequel to the first, then the Lucario and Mew one, but none of the others.
    Remember when Pokemon was popular enough that the movies weren't straight to T.V.[in america, not sure about everywhere else.]

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yeah, after the third one, the Pokémon movies just skipped the cinema altogether. only places I can see it is the internet or borrowing them out. I still have a Pikachu TCG card from the first movie. We used to have moltres, articuno and zapdos cards from the second movie, as well as a mewtwo card from the first, but i have no idea what happened to those.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • I was in Japan for most of the early movies, but then coming to New Zealand, there were none; its not as big here :(

Yeah, sorry about that Michaela, I didn't see that.

Back