• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 30-day Song Challenge - Again! [read first post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • Day 8 - A song you know all of the words to
    Yeah, just skipping all those days I missed xD And once again, being lazy and not linking to a video...

Anyway,

Place in This World by Michael W. Smith
    I've known this song quite well since I first started listening to it early in my college career, so many years ago. I still listen to it regularly.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • BOOM

~

Day 09 - A song that you can dance to.

Ugh there's a song I've had stuck in my head for days but I don't know its name so this will have to do.

The Island (I, II) - Pendulum

DANCE IS SUBJECTIVE SO ME DANCING TO THIS IS PROBABLY NOT CONVENTIONAL AT ALL. But it's a fun track to just mess around to, especially given the contrast between Part I and Part II. I guess? lol

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Day 09 - A song that you can dance to.

Oh boy. Let's see...

I have, like five hours of songs I can dance to so I'll choose one of the more recent ones.

Pump It Up - Zomboy (Game Time EP)

It's so fun ^^ and I love it ^^ I really don't know what to say, honestly.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Day 9 - A Song You Can Dance To

Tightrope - Janelle Monae

Know all the moves by heart. Yup yup!

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Spoiler:

I don't have the body to perform the moves to this song and generate sexual arousal, but I know the moves anyway!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Jake, I'm sorry but you lose cool points for linking that song anywhere in this thread. Just a few though, you have too many for it to make any real difference.

Day 9 - A song you can dance to

"You Spin Me Right Round" - Dead or Alive

I don't dance, but this song always makes me feel like it :P. I didn't link to the official video because I think it totally ruins the song lol

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Day 9 - A song you can dance to

Billie Jean by Michael Jackson

I don't know why but every time I hear this song I just feel like moving my feet.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Day 9 - A song you can dance to

Boney M - Rasputin

My friend brought Just Dance 2 and her Wii on a school trip last year. This song. It went off, to say the least.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Day 9 - A Song you can Dance to
    As soon as I hear the intro, you can see me perk up. One Step Beyond is great, especially Madness's version of it.
    Let's put it like this, on their reunion concert in 1992, it did cause a few shakes (literally was on the Richter Scale) in the nearby apartments all due to the fans at the concert jumping to the beat.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    ok I got some catching up to do

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • ~

Day 10 - A song that makes you fall asleep.

Space For This - Cynic

Idk why this makes me sleepy, but most Cynic stuff does. It might be the vocals or something... idk really. But for some reason listening to this song just automatically makes me more tired. It's metal. Go figure.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Day 10 - A song that makes you fall asleep.
    [Twins by Gem Club]

A friend introduced me to Gem Club and I found this song yesterday actually, it's just soothing and I love the instruments and the voice. It's not like when I listen this I fall asleep because I find it boring or whatever, but it is definitely something that I could sleep to.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Day 10 - A song that makes you fall asleep.

I don't usually fall asleep to music but here's one that I could if I was really tired.

Nightvision - Daft Punk (Discovery, 2001)

Soooooo calm and soothing even if the main characters in the video are feeling like ****.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Day 10 - A song that makes you fall asleep

Other than the fact that it's called Goodnight, it's the instrumentals that do it. The electric violin just sounds so soothing, and the simple acoustic guitar progression is just calming. His voice is pretty mellow and easy to listen to as well.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Day 10 - A Song That Makes You Fall Asleep

Comin' Through - The War On Drugs

I can't stand going to bed with a lot on my mind or being upset over things, and this can usually get me to sleep despite that. Makes me feel like things will be okay.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Spoiler:

Can I just go ahead and say everything by Bon Iver? I suppose if you want a specific example, then Skinny Love will do. Boring!

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Day 10 - A song that makes you fall asleep.

By Your Side - Beachwood Sparks

I just really enjoy the lazy kind of tones in this song, I guess it makes me quite sleepy too :B

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back