• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 30-day Song Challenge - Again! [read first post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Day 9 - A Song that You Can Dance to

[Digital Love by Daft Punk]
    Spoiler:

Even though I've chosen this song for this day, a few body movements is the furthest I can get on my chair, lol. That applies to most Dance genre music I listen to. But, I really do like the beat in this song. It's a song that I definitely would like to dance to. With someone maybe, haha.

Day 10 - A Song that Makes You Fall Asleep

[Fix You by Coldplay]
    Spoiler:

There are actually quite a few songs that I can fall asleep to. I don't know, I'm just sleepy that way, lol. BUT, this song makes me fall asleep because it's so breathtakingly superb.​

oocyst

SOFTware
    Years
    I've got some catching up to do but this seems fun!

Spoiler:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years

~

Day 11 - A song from your favourite band.

Alicia Quays - Jamie T.

Jamie. Yes. I always loved his music but it wasn't until a while after I first heard him that I realised just how good he is. Idk why I like him so much in all honesty other than... well... I just do, haha. *shrug*

droomph

weeb
    Years

Perfekte Welle - Juli

I don't exactly have the best choice of band-music, so this is my favorite one that's from a band.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Day 11 - A Song By Your Favorite Band

The Immortals - Kings of Leon

I don't have a specific reason for picking this honestly. I mean, I've already posted two important songs by this band, and I kinda think this day has a pointless category, but I guess for those that haven't posted a song by their favorite band, it works. But um. This one's from my favorite album by KoL. Yeah, I'm weird because their latest is my favorite.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
    Spoiler:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Day 11 - A song from your favorite band

It's really no surprise that Dave Matthews is my favorite musician. If it is, where have you been? Regardless, this song got released two days ago (New album later this year!), and it's amazing. The guitar just sounds so simplistic but it is mesmerizing, and the lyrics are some of Dave's best work.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Day 11 - A song from your favourite band

The Golden Path (feat. The Flaming Lips) - The Chemical Brothers.

I don't really have a FAVOURITE band per se, but I do know that I like both The Chemical Brothers and The Flaming Lips, and that this song is so good!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I'm skipping Day 10 - A Song that Makes you Fall Asleep as music doesn't really invoke a sleepy feeling in me that much, as I tend to focus on listening to it more than actually sleeping.

Day 11 - A Song From Your Favourite Band
    Right, a hard one as I like a lot of bands equally, so I thought I'd choose the best song from all of these bands I like, which again was hard as it had gone earlier. So, I chose this, which I always loved and by a favourite band of mine. And when live, it is so much better than the album version!

TY

A song ill never forget from my fave band: Pendulum.

Nihilego

Years

~

Day 12 - A song from a band you hate.

Duality - Slipknot

When I'm in the mood for it, I freaking love metal. Unfortunately this is often perceived as metal and is complete poison imo to the genre. Slipknot are placing a really bad image on an otherwise fine genre and generating a fanbase which doesn't do it any favours either. I really can't bring myself to like them.

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    I don't have a favorite band, I'm skipping Day 11.

Spoiler:

I suppose I'll be the first to post a One Direction song for this particular day, they're just plain horrible.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    [Here To Stay by KoRn]

KoRn is not my favourite band but definitely one of them, I've loved them for a LONG time and I already planned for them to be on here somewhere.

Day 12 - A song from a band you hate.
    [Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO]

It's just ridiculous how many people have already mentioned them and I'm just bandwagoning here but really I can't stand it lol. also they totally ruined the word for me
    look at this OH SO VERY IRONIC PREVIEW FRAME LOL

Nihilego

Years

~

Day 13 - A song that is a guilty pleasure.

Sober - P!nk

Yep. Just go ahead and judge me. I'll go now.

...but in all seriousness, idek, I just quite like this song. It's pretty catchy. Or something.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    Spoiler:

NO NO NO! STICK TO THE STUFF YOU KNOW!
    I think it's been six years since the first movie came out, god. Why am I still listening to it? I don't know. It's just really catchy, lol.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    [Trick Me by Kelis]

Okay so saying like this is guilty pleasure is like I'm saying it's bad but just FOR ME it is like that hahah, yeah anyways whatever lol. Liked it when I was younger and I still sort of do.
    and i love to do these moves lmao

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Joining in now yay.

Poison by Nicole Scherzinger

I really dislike Nicole Scherzinger/The Pussycat Dolls but this song is so damn catchy. The only song of hers I can listen to all the way through.

Since I joined in late I'll post the previous ones.
    Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Day 12 - A Song From A Band ARTIST You Hate

EVERYTHING TAYLOR SWIFT HAS EVER DONE.

Day 13 - A Song That's A Guilty Pleasure

Somebody - Lemonade Mouth

Sorry, but it's the best original Disney Channel movie they've had in a long time. I love this movie and I love the songs in the movie and this is my favorite one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back