• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Call Of Latios

kukaru001

Monkey
Years
  • I could proly supply new pokemon, though It is an impossiblity for me to create the sprites..lol (I am incompetent at that level). I have a couple of 20s, though most of them are rough and incomprehensive (and of course most of them aren't even colored). But I would be glad to donate my babies to your cause, since there is no use of them with me, except to glamor.

www.freewebs.com/kukaru001

I also have to add the other pokemon that I have not yet terminated. You'll see that there are a couple of description for the pokemon, and most of them aren't completed....

kukaru001

Monkey
    Years
  • Thanks man, though those are roughly from february (<--- me speaking french) and my style has changed allot. I'll pretty much add some more stuff on there (new pokemon wise, since I have over 50, and I'll have to destroy a couple).

May I also add that this is a kick aerse game, cannot wait to see it, or even more play it. It rocks my jocks...lol.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • battlebg.png

Another new battle screen.
    Thanks to kyle for the background.
    Just remember that this is still in development so I know there are mistakes/stuff missing.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Represents my excitement)

That is freakin awesome! I've said this before and I'll say it again......

I CAN'T WAIT!

Back