• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center 2.0 [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxFlashFreezexZ

The Immortal Champion
Years
  • Hi, I might be interested in becoming a mentor here after I'm on a few more months. I've only just joined, but I've had almost 10 years of Pokemon experience. Just know I will be back to officially apply soon, I would love to help new people as much as I can, because I know that feeling of being completely lost, and it's the worst. Plus, I've always wanted to have some sort of leadership/role-model position in a community. Thanks for reading this!

-Flash

-Flash

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi, I might be interested in becoming a mentor here after I'm on a few more months. I've only just joined, but I've had almost 10 years of Pokemon experience. Just know I will be back to officially apply soon, I would love to help new people as much as I can, because I know that feeling of being completely lost, and it's the worst. Plus, I've always wanted to have some sort of leadership/role-model position in a community. Thanks for reading this!

-Flash

-Flash

Just be sure to read our requirements and guidelines and you'll be set. o:

Thanks for the interest~!

Years
  • Hello! My name is Will, I would love to have a mentor :). I made this account back in 2012{D:} but I don't think I could figure out how to use it back then!{XD}

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? I want to learn how to make my own Pokemon game! I bought RPG Maker XP and have been working for the past week on getting started. So I would say the rom hacking forum is my new home^^
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? I love the creative discussions forum. I enjoy fanfiction :D (at least when it has OC's in it >_>) I would also like to learn what there is on Pokecommunity since it's a bit difficult to navigate.
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I'm active quite often on other forums and I am on summer break right now so I have plenty of free time. I have tons of questions to ask about making my own game and maybe some help making sure I don't make a bad story line for it.

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • What sections/boards are you most interested in? I am an avid role-player and fanfiction reader/writer. If there are sections/boards for those, they're probably where I'll be found.
    What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and learn more about? I'm actually not sure what kinds of sections/boards are on this site, so I don't really know how to answer this. If there's something like a board where people go just to chat, I might want to check it out.
    How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I am very committed on being active here (because I don't have a life...it's pretty sad) and am very eager to learn how this site works.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • What sections/boards are you most interested in? I am an avid role-player and fanfiction reader/writer. If there are sections/boards for those, they're probably where I'll be found.
    What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and learn more about? I'm actually not sure what kinds of sections/boards are on this site, so I don't really know how to answer this. If there's something like a board where people go just to chat, I might want to check it out.
    How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I am very committed on being active here (because I don't have a life...it's pretty sad) and am very eager to learn how this site works.
    Roleplay and chatting? I could mentor you if you'd like :)
    And dw, I don't have a life either

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello! My name is Will, I would love to have a mentor :). I made this account back in 2012{D:} but I don't think I could figure out how to use it back then!{XD}

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? I want to learn how to make my own Pokemon game! I bought RPG Maker XP and have been working for the past week on getting started. So I would say the rom hacking forum is my new home^^
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? I love the creative discussions forum. I enjoy fanfiction :D (at least when it has OC's in it >_>) I would also like to learn what there is on Pokecommunity since it's a bit difficult to navigate.
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I'm active quite often on other forums and I am on summer break right now so I have plenty of free time. I have tons of questions to ask about making my own game and maybe some help making sure I don't make a bad story line for it.

Hi there, is there any specific mentor you'd like to have?

Years
  • Hi there, is there any specific mentor you'd like to have?
    No I'd be happy with anyone . I'd prefer someone who does a lot with RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials if that were possible. I would've gotten back earlier but I had my graduation today!!!
    ^^^^^^ I'm so happy to be off to college soon :D

Years
  • Heyo, my name's Josh, though I'm pretty used to Wolven/Fallen depending on where I am. I've lurked around a tiny bit over the years, but I figured now, since I want to really get into some stuff, that I'd better sign myself up and get in!

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    The Game Design and ROM Hacking sections, mainly. I've been hoping to get up-to-speed on the latest hacking tools and such (I've been using pretty outdated stuff) for a hack I've been wanting to do, as well as get my feet wet in some coding language, as I would like to get some experience in before college!

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    Well, at the moment, I'm not too sure. I'll probably bumble about in the other sections in some downtime, maybe share some of my sketches/pixel art, talk about EDM/rock/metal/etc, or anime, or something else. If anything, I'd mainly say the Art section and Music or Misc areas.

3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    I can't say I'll be around constantly, but I'll strive for some form of consistency (with this and a lot of things), especially with my heavy workload during school, but for sure during the summer and breaks I'll make an appearance. During the school year, I'm gonna try to make an effort to pop in every weekend or so, and let people know I'm still kickin'. As for learning and asking, I'm generally pretty curious, but I'll try not to be cumbersome, so I think that'll be fine, and I know when to listen, of course, since I came to learn!

That all said, I look forward to having fun with you guys!

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heyo, my name's Josh, though I'm pretty used to Wolven/Fallen depending on where I am. I've lurked around a tiny bit over the years, but I figured now, since I want to really get into some stuff, that I'd better sign myself up and get in!

The Game Design and ROM Hacking sections, mainly. I've been hoping to get up-to-speed on the latest hacking tools and such (I've been using pretty outdated stuff) for a hack I've been wanting to do, as well as get my feet wet in some coding language, as I would like to get some experience in before college!

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    Well, at the moment, I'm not too sure. I'll probably bumble about in the other sections in some downtime, maybe share some of my sketches/pixel art, talk about EDM/rock/metal/etc, or anime, or something else. If anything, I'd mainly say the Art section and Music or Misc areas.

3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    I can't say I'll be around constantly, but I'll strive for some form of consistency (with this and a lot of things), especially with my heavy workload during school, but for sure during the summer and breaks I'll make an appearance. During the school year, I'm gonna try to make an effort to pop in every weekend or so, and let people know I'm still kickin'. As for learning and asking, I'm generally pretty curious, but I'll try not to be cumbersome, so I think that'll be fine, and I know when to listen, of course, since I came to learn!

That all said, I look forward to having fun with you guys!

We sadly don't have any mentors who can help out i ROM Hacking/Game Dev unfortunately.. but you can still request one if you want. o:

Axel Rose

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2015
    While being adopted like an infant isn't doing any good to my manly image, my sisters shoved me into the deep end and I don't really know what to do next. So...

Anime and manga and Pokemon general and the Playground. I can't really get down to specifics but I'll probably post all over the place.
    Battling and team building. I'm too lazy to do OU so I just do randbats with my siblings.
    I'm not planning to be here 24 hours every day and since a whole bunch of homework is coming up and family celebrations, I'll probably be absent for a week or two at a time I guess...?

If this seems too incompatible I'll understand. I'm just about the laziest person I know.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello, i've already introduced myself, my name is Jonathan, i guess having a mentor really is a good idea.

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? I'm pretty sure it would the rom hacking forums, actually that's why i signed up in the first place.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? I've never player the fourth and next generations of pokemon, so if someone would get me up to speed with the changes it will be nice!
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I've always loved to hang on forums and i haven't done so in a long time, mainly because many of the forums i grew fond of became inactive, but this forum seems pretty nice, so i think i'll stay here a long time,.

While being adopted like an infant isn't doing any good to my manly image, my sisters shoved me into the deep end and I don't really know what to do next. So...

Anime and manga and Pokemon general and the Playground. I can't really get down to specifics but I'll probably post all over the place.
    Battling and team building. I'm too lazy to do OU so I just do randbats with my siblings.
    I'm not planning to be here 24 hours every day and since a whole bunch of homework is coming up and family celebrations, I'll probably be absent for a week or two at a time I guess...?

If this seems too incompatible I'll understand. I'm just about the laziest person I know.

Well, before I assign you to someone, I'll give you both the same question I gave to the others: is there any mentor that you specifically want to have? o:

Axel Rose

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2015
    Same here. :p If they happen to like Dragon Ball or anything like that, that'd be pretty cool, too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back