• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center 2.0 [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

voidofdarkness39

Champion
Years
  • 1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, X and Y, Trade Corner, Challenges
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Battling and Team Building, Pokemon Clubs
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? 10/10

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • 1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, X and Y, Trade Corner, Challenges
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Battling and Team Building, Pokemon Clubs
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? 10/10

Hiya! I'll have a mentor contact you soon, okay? c:

Years
  • 1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    Well I like all of the boards that fall in pokemon discussion. I also want to be an active art and design forum-er. Basically I come here because I am lonely and I like talking to people. :P So if there is anything that involves active discussion about anything pokemon wise, i want to be there.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    I want to learn what the whole ROM thing is. Also I want to explore the Roleplaying (and similar) topics.

3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    I am very committed, as I stated in question 1, I am very lonely but attention-needy. SO HELP ME :) or am I too weird?

Years
  • I am interested in sharing pokemon trivia, theories, and things along that line. I'm also looking for new friends that share my interests. I would like to try roleplaying, as well as learning more about advanced strategic battling and breeding/advanced trading. Hope to be adopted. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • 1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    Well I like all of the boards that fall in pokemon discussion. I also want to be an active art and design forum-er. Basically I come here because I am lonely and I like talking to people. :P So if there is anything that involves active discussion about anything pokemon wise, i want to be there.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    I want to learn what the whole ROM thing is. Also I want to explore the Roleplaying (and similar) topics.

3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    I am very committed, as I stated in question 1, I am very lonely but attention-needy. SO HELP ME :) or am I too weird?

We'll get you your mentor soon!

I am interested in sharing pokemon trivia, theories, and things along that line. I'm also looking for new friends that share my interests. I would like to try roleplaying, as well as learning more about advanced strategic battling and breeding/advanced trading. Hope to be adopted. :)

Hi there; to help you better, can I just ask you to fill out the form on the first post if you please? o:

Years
  • 1. I am interested in sections like trivia and pokemon in general, just chat about pokemon and discoveries and also theories.
    2. I would love to learn more about hacking, breeding, ROM.
    3. I am committed, I've been looking for something where I can make new friends that share my interests. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • 1. I am interested in sections like trivia and pokemon in general, just chat about pokemon and discoveries and also theories.
    2. I would love to learn more about hacking, breeding, ROM.
    3. I am committed, I've been looking for something where I can make new friends that share my interests. :)

Thank you! A mentor will contact you soon.

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    Specific boards I'm interested in are the writing forum, team building, and Metal and Color Generation boards. Sections that interest me are the Creative Discussions and Entertainment and Hobbies.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and learn more about?
    Rom hacking, first of all. Also, fan clubs!
    I'll try my hardest to be pretty active and not just be a creepy lurker. I'll ask whatever questions I have, even if they are few and far between. This forum is divided up like non I've ever been on... and well, it's been years since I've even BEEN on a forum, so, on second thought, I might have more than a few questions with regards mostly to where certain topics belong.

Hi. :t158:

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2015
    Hey guys. Im a newbie and i need someone too help me with a pokemon rom hack. I need help with
    -Art design
    -Tools selection
    -Inprovments on ideas
    Oh and i also don"t know who to chose from. HALP ._.

i want Dragon to help me :

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Cheers to our newest mentor, xxkaylabby! Don't be shy to request her to be your mentor! She's really sweet~ <33

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2023
    1.Fanfic and Artist forum
    2. The blogs and videogames
    3. I am willimg to learn anything and activity on here for me would be a 8 out of 10.
    I would like if possible a tutor who teach me / help advance me in drawing. Also could I schedule the mentor to start teaching me on June 22th

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2015
    Hi im new here...
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Well im mostly into ROM hacking myself and want to learn more about it.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Im really interested in pokemon general discussion and debates.
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? Even if school is just about to start. I think i could manage to be active 6 days a week. Im very eager to learn new stuff and will ask questions if needed.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • 1.Fanfic and Artist forum
    2. The blogs and videogames
    3. I am willimg to learn anything and activity on here for me would be a 8 out of 10.
    I would like if possible a tutor who teach me / help advance me in drawing. Also could I schedule the mentor to start teaching me on June 22th

Hi im new here...
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Well im mostly into ROM hacking myself and want to learn more about it.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Im really interested in pokemon general discussion and debates.
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? Even if school is just about to start. I think i could manage to be active 6 days a week. Im very eager to learn new stuff and will ask questions if needed.

Morning guys - do you have any preference for mentors? :]

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I need help in all sections
    all
    I may leave a lot and may not be on long

I think you'll be better off asking your questions in the questions & answers board if you don't feel you're going to be active. ):

Sorry for the inconvenience, but any questions you have about the sections, you can ask me personally. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back