• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Recolored Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
Years
  • "Sorry about that."
    I winced, knowing that scaring others was never going to garner any positive reactions...

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • I decided to take a walk to take my mind of things. I heard something coming towardds me. I then heard a whinney. Then i felt a hand on my scruff and I was in the air, and a human was holding me cantering around on his Rapidash. I squirmed but he held on to me to tight.
    "Help!" I cried. "Dont let them take me away!"

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • I ran after Melody's captor on my hind legs, and grabbed him by the neck. I wasn't going to let any human take away one of my kind, or anyone else for that matter. I snarled at the man, who was gasping for breath.
    "Leave her alone or I'll snap your neck in half."
    I squeezed harder, and after a minute or so, I heard a snap. I had killed him. I actually killed again. I began crying as I got down on all fours, dropping the body to the ground.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • I ripped the sack open with my claws.
    "I'm sorry, it's just... I better go. I'm a danger to everything around me."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "What is it? I'm sorry for killing him, but I just couldn't think of anything else. Aren't you scared I might hurt you? Because I am..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "You do have a point, but I just can't help thinking anyone could be my next victim..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • I smiled sweetly.
    "At least I know someone out there can kick my butt if I try to get them..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "You sure are feisty for just a pup... actually I'm only 5 years old. Well, that's in human years..."

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • I looked at terra then to the pokemon with strange forepaws
    the truck started after a human saw the dead body,and it took off,leaving the other man driving the truck

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back