• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Recolored Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
Years
  • I nodded, racing off with Melody. Suddenly a human grabbed me by the tail. That really hurt.
    "Let go or I'll break your neck."
    The human just laughed, so I clawed his leg, jumped on my hind legs, and grabbed his throat with my forepaw.
    "Leave me alone, or I'll kill you, one by one. And I'm not kidding..."
    All but two of the men left. Everyone in front of me simply cowered in fear. I barked loudly and threw the man in my forepaws, down to the ground.
    "Get going! And don't come near me or my friends again!"
    They and their Rapidash and cars sped off; hopefully I'd never see them again. When I caught up to Melody, I stopped in front of her and smiled.
    "It's okay; the bad guys are gone."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "Like I said, you sure are confident for a pup..."
    I reached out with my forepaw and pet her on the head. I quickly stopped and withdrew my forepaw.
    "What am I thinking? I act like I'm still human... I'm sorry."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "I kind of had your same experience. My human dad divorced my mom, and she was killed just days later by hunters while trying to defend a helpless silver Growlithe. Then when I went back home, those hunters took me, created me as I am today, and tried to use me for hunting. But I rebelled, and now here I am. So if you think I'm even close to trying to hunt recolored Pokemon, please don't. I'm a changed dog now..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • I smiled warmly.
    "I never said I hated being recolored. Still, I long to be human, and I long to keep recolored Pokemon safe from the savage hunters who seek them."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "Certain hunters put recolored Pokemon as exhibits in freak shows, of course, gaining money in the process. I masqueraded as a human to find these things out. It wasn't easy, but I did blend in well. I had to wear coats and robes covering almost all my body. They like to flaunt these 'different' Pokemon as freaks, and someday plan to make a museum full of these exhibits. I'm sorry you had to find this all out, but it's true. You aren't mad I told you this, right?"

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "He left because of your fur color? What a jerk he must've been. I must say, you seem quite well-adjusted considering the circumstances... it's not any of my doing, is it?"

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "I still say he's a jerk. You don't have to talk about him anymore if he upsets you..."
    I hummed a lullaby my mom used to sing to me... it sounded something like a Beethoven's sonata, 'Moonlight".

OOC: You probably never heard that song, I guess? Oh well... it's just a nice easy song like a lullaby...

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "Hmm. My mom was an avid protector of the rights of recolored Pokemon. That's the reason my dad divorced her: he was a hunter. It turned out he was the one who killed my mother..."
    I began crying.
    "And now I'm forced to kill hunters and be outcast from the humans which I once freely conversed with... but you wouldn't know, since you were never human, right? And now I'm further outcast because of my strange hand-like forepaws..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back