• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Glowing Silver

Do you like the Idea of going to Hoenn instead of Kanto?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jj_olli

It's coming...
Years
  • I'm not sure but I think you can go there by boat like in silver to Kanto, only that you can choose 2 ports this time (Slateport and Lilycove).

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    wow this looks good.... I dont have any ideas to improve but I like!

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
    Years
  • I was thinking. Could you turn this into a three region hack? The FR rom already has the kanto maps in it right?

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hey cool hack!

Keep working on it!

But i have a question...

It will have DIVING sea like in R/S?

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2007
    Maybe you should put kanto in there. Whoa, think of that....24 badges. But anyway, I was thinking that you should put it in because Kanto is right next to johto when you surf to the right of newbark. Well, maybe you could just not have the connection to kanto over there, and just put the elite 4 there.. Hm, I don't know. But it would be cool to have all three gens in there.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I was thinking. Could you turn this into a three region hack? The FR rom already has the kanto maps in it right?

You can't fit three regions, the only areas in kanto that are staying will be Routes 27, 28 23, Indigo Plateau.

Only reason these are in is because they link to places in Johto.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I Just thought of somthing. Will Team Rocket be in Hoenn or are they disbanded agan. If they are you could do somthing like Zel did and put Jese and James in.
    Oh Yah do have any pictures of the team Aqha sprits yet?

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
    Years
  • Would it be at all possible to put the Orange Islands into this hack? That would be awesome. I could even do a couple of maps if it would lighten your workload.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Yeah, I will some Pokemon will be found in Hoenn the Rest in Johto.

amatsu109728

Just an ordinary POKEMON gamer
    Years
  • how many rivals will you have in the game? in there is only 1 rival (the guy who steals a pokemon),In hoenn there are 2 (wally and the opposite of your character)....

jj_olli

It's coming...
    Years
  • how many rivals will you have in the game? in there is only 1 rival (the guy who steals a pokemon),In hoenn there are 2 (wally and the opposite of your character)....

I'm working on the Hack to, so I can tell you that there are already three Rivals, Silver, a charakter based on Cartmans reallife identity (Frankie) and acharakter based on my reallife identity (Justin). It's up to Cartman how many Rivals there will be, so we will see. ;)

Zowayix

hi
    Years
  • Hey Cartman, I found a few minor problems.

1. The Poochyena you recieve in Cherrygrove has a dex number of ???, this is because the player doesn't have the national dex yet. Will you get the national dex at the start like in Shiny Gold?

EDIT: Did a mod edit my post? I used to have 2 minor problems here.

Last edited:

jj_olli

It's coming...
    Years
  • Cartman will make Hoenn just reachable by boat. He knows, that it's not the same island. I just won't map the magnet Train station in Johto ;).

cpsp

Hack Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    omg! this hack looks 5 star! johto and hoenn? amazing! :)
    good luck on this hack cartman. can't wait for a beta (that's far off!)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back