• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon (Old) White

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 10, 2010
this game rocks i played it for so long it kicks @$$! keep up the good work

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2011
The game doesnt work with me! Im using the gba emulator! help!

The game is Pokemon (old) White...

Years
this hack is just great foullump i really cant wait for the new pokemon white as you say its better and it looks better to me well good luck
Lucario 9 ~

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2009
i cant seem to get through steel city...the game keeps glitching. i have version 1.2 that IS the final version, correct?

oh, and also the cops wont let me through "untill the rockets have been caught

H.Lecter

Two-dimensional
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2015
I can't get to Soll City there is a three and a cop who are blocking

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2020
heyyy i couldnt wait for you to release this!!! i saw all of your videos on youtube! this game is awseome i like how you start at a school, its very different but its awseome. please tell me your going to have the school in the new game your going to be doing...lol. o yea one more question after you graduate when the 2 proffesers are near the boat they talk about different regions does that mean you get to pick were you go like kanto or johto or denta? thanks, and if you could anwser my questions i would really appreciate it!

wait im confused people are saying you can get to ecruteak and olivine city? how i download the rom from the 1st page, and it only goes up to steel city witch is really glitchy? and you left a message saying it ended here? so how are people getting to these other citys? i want to :D johto!!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
wait im confused people are saying you can get to ecruteak and olivine city? how i download the rom from the 1st page, and it only goes up to steel city witch is really glitchy? and you left a message saying it ended here? so how are people getting to these other citys? i want to :D johto!!
Maybe you're confusing this with ShinyGold? It's possible, because they have the same graphics and sprites.
Also, the game ends here because foullump is making a new version of White.

muh316

pokemon trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • NY
  • Seen Dec 8, 2012
wow cant believe i saw this right now and long time no see Foullump remember me from Ncraze

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
Years
It could actually be possible to get to Olivine & Ecruteak, as I do recall allowing you to get there. Try helping out that captain guy. But I don't think so... you'll probably erase all the data from your external memory hard drive port if you do that. xD jk jk jk and in case you haven't discovered I'm gone by this point, please flip to side "B"

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Uhhhmmm... What's going on with this, foullump? Is this being worked? Otherwise it's confusing to keep it open (I remember all that paragraph about you leaving, I hope you decided to come back)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Well, he's kind of busy with school work at the moment. Pretty much everybody is around this time of year. xD

Back