• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Latest Purchases and Stuff!

Shdwj

Excuse me?
Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    Would really like to return to Figma collecting...unfortunately, I didn't take advantage of the Kirito and Asuna figma re-releases when they took place a few months ago. :\

But what I really want to purchase next is that Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions Collector's Edition Bluray set. That anime holds a special place in my heart... <3 Then I found out yesterday that they'll be releasing Heart Throb in August. :D

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Some stuff I received yesterday 8D

Spoiler:

Years
  • Was gonna reply to Emolga sooner but got sidetracked by my week.

I know exactly what your saying and well most figmas aren't made to a massive number yer it is still high but they are classed as a premium figure. If the figma does well they tend to re-release them like they did with mikasa from AoT and with Asuna from SÃO. For example Asuna and Kirito were put into limited run at the time of when they were made. Limited run figures of the main 2 love couple for that years most popular anime at the time madness, as soon as they sold out anyone who then wanted to sell could literally name their price. Now Kirito and asuna have both been re-released.

This hasn't happened with Mio though, she was the most popular character and sold out faster but you still have to remember she is limited run just like any other figma. I have seen her in the past sell anywhere from £55-£80 on her own and the other fetch around £40.

I paid £60 for Asuna last year and later that day got a message from a buyer who missed the auction wanting to offer me £130 for her and I'm not kidding.

You would think they would be able to guess the character's popularity based on opinion polls.

What we really need is a Season 3 to bring the price back to earth for a bit. Although I'm fairly certain there's not enough source material left for a Season 3.

Some stuff I received yesterday 8D

Spoiler:

Where'd you get these?

And is that the No Game No Life LN?

As a matter of fact, are all of those LNs (I'm not asking about the bottom book as the author is not Japanese)?

And I guess I lied in my last post. I keep getting 20% off coupons from Barnes & Noble, bringing the prices of new volumes of the series I'm currently finishing down to around $6 after member discounts and coupons are applied. Black Cat 16 and Black Cat 17 join my collection!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

ugtgrime

Lomax
    Years
  • I recently bought highschool Dxd season 1 on blu ray, and the complete original series of Yu-Gi-Oh. Looking into getting a dbz boxset and hs DxD season 2 if I could find it somewhere where it's under £40 :')

Emolga91

A wild Emolga appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    A new figure has arrived! FigFIX 002 Shinobu! I thought I would give Max factory's new line a go and they are really nice, the only movement is in the head and the faceplate can come off and be replaced with the figma version of her.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Wait... wait, wait, wait.
    Tell me he's got glasses somewhere there!
    Kamina without glasses isn't Kamina!
    Who do you take him for?! xD

He does not have any on him in this form as far as I can tell.

Anyway, I did go get more merch. I created an album this time and will list off what I got here in the thread (warning - some of the manga covers, while not explicit, will contain excessive fanservice):
    http://imgur.com/a/bdXKK
    I found new English DBZ trading cards at Target last night, so I grabbed them.

But earlier in the day, I was out shopping at the Mall of America, and hit up a few stores: Tomodachi - 3rd floor near GameStop on the opposite walkway, GameStop - the bigger GameStop on the 3rd floor in North Garden (there's also one on the 2nd floor in East Broadway near the Rotunda), Eagle Anime - 3rd floor near where North Garden and East Broadway meet, and Barnes & Noble - 1st floor in East Broadway adjacent to the Rotunda, in that order. I picked up some Pokemon stuff and some strawberry Ramune at Tomodachi (Pokemon stuff will be in the PGen collection thread). I picked up some games and Pokemon plushes at GameStop (which, again, will be in their respective purchase/collection threads). I picked up the Shirai Kuroko Nendo as well as a Pokemon poster at Eagle Anime. And I picked up about, oh, 18 manga volumes at Barnes & Noble. Those volumes are as follows:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure volume 1 (totally did not expect to find it there)
    Noragami volume 4
    Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer omnibus of volumes 5 & 6
    Dragonar volume 6
    OreImo: Kuroneko volume 1
    Bakuman volume 3
    I Don't Like You At All Big Brother!! omnibus of volumes 7 & 8
    My Neighbor Seki volume 2
    WataMote volume 7
    A Certain Magical Index (manga) volume 1
    Omamori Himari vols 0 through 7

So, yeah, the Mall of America can be a merch paradise sometimes.

Years
  • So, uh, more merch. This time, volumes 19 & 20 of Black Cat. Series collection complete. Now to finish reading the series!

Spoiler:

Also got like 4 figurines on their way in the mail, plus another 2 due to arrive late this summer when they actually reach their release date. Got the "attempted to deliver" notice from USPS on the first one already. Won't be able to get it until Saturday since I'm not usually home when the mail truck makes its rounds, though.

Will have pictures once I do get it.

EDIT: And it's here! http://imgur.com/a/JwISS

Last edited:
    Years
  • My order of Fairy Tail: Complete Collection One is due to arrive tomorrow^^
    Also getting Wolf Children later on

Manga or anime for Fairy Tail?

I was home for lunch today, and the postman came to the door with a package. That package contained one of my Tokyo Otaku Mode orders. Inside were Yukata versions of Shirai Kuroko and Misaka Mikoto, as well as a Haruhi art book (plus the folder with artwork that they put your packing slip inside of, plus a little postcard with a button inside it). The album: http://imgur.com/a/zox6F

Back