• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Take good care of them! ^^

Your welcome! But do you mind if I write the Info down and breed them overnight? I have 13 Minutes 'til 10, and at that time my Wifey arrives into the room to sleep x.x;; And if I remember correctly, "Skittles and Yanni, Forever and Always"

@Larry: Your welcome mate! Let me know when you want to brain storm on the League. ^^
    @Bass: I was planning on Breeding one. I'll breed your Pokémon and a Caterpie over night, Wifey going to pop in any sec. x.x;;

Sure, take you time! Thanks. Haha cool japanese XD

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Anytime between 4-10PM EST almost any day during the weekdays. If it's on a weekend, around 4-5PM EST or, 8-10 PM EST. If you want you could give me a Day or time and I'll try to see if I can get on? o.o I was lucky that they left the modem on tonight x.x;;

Left the modem on? Gah looks like I'm taking a shot in the dark for a time. xP anyhow what about tonight around 9 PM or tomorrow around the same time if I don't make it tonight?^^

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Tonight at 9 will be good, as I'll be breeding all day ^^ And if you can't make it today, it's alright, tomorrow same time then ^^

Alright sounds good hopefully I can' catch you soon.^^

And two questions if I may ask? Too our first trade, do you mind if I make a quick change in the list. Sorry I realized I already had one of the pokemon I was trading for =P. My second was are you taking breeding requests anytime soon possibly? =]

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Alright sounds good hopefully I can' catch you soon.^^

And two questions if I may ask? Too our first trade, do you mind if I make a quick change in the list. Sorry I realized I already had one of the pokemon I was trading for =P. My second was are you taking breeding requests anytime soon possibly? =]

^^ Alright mate.

And yes you may ^^ I'll need you to post the List of what you wanted again, this time with the new change, and I'll get them cloned and ready as soon as I can. Yours and Bat's orders are the Biggest xD

azoula

Trainer from Beginning
    Years
  • I am interested in
    RAIKU[CROWN]
    OT: Japanese
    ID: 06180

ENTEI
    [CROWN]

SUICUNE [CROWN]

You can choose 3 pokemons from my thread

JFK

hey there
    Years
  • @death,
    i have a poke request!

Pokémon: Meditite
    Nature: Brave/Lonely/Adamant (any of those work)
    Nickname: No Thanks
    IV Spread: Flawless if possible. if not x/31/31/31/x/31
    Egg Moves: PsychoCut
    Shiny: Please! if not no big deal
    Ability: Only One?
    Special/Preferred Hatch Location: Victory Road. i don't really care though.

thanks so much if you can do this!!

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • thanks a lot mate and see you around. :)

I have it Ready! I'm sending it to Pearl now, I'll be able to trade at around 8, so don't worry ^^

@death,
    i have a poke request!

Pokémon: Meditite
    Nature: Brave/Lonely/Adamant (any of those work)
    Nickname: No Thanks
    IV Spread: Flawless if possible. if not x/31/31/31/x/31
    Egg Moves: PsychoCut
    Shiny: Please! if not no big deal
    Ability: Only One?
    Special/Preferred Hatch Location: Victory Road. i don't really care though.

thanks so much if you can do this!!

I'll start working on it right now! ^^

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Hi Death!!! I have a breeding request if it's not much trouble.

Pokémon: Growlithe
    Nature: Modest
    Nickname (If any): K-9
    IV Spread: Best possible
    Egg Moves: Morning Sun, Flare Blitz
    Shiny : If possible
    Ability: any

Thanks a lot!!! =)

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Hi Death!!! I have a breeding request if it's not much trouble.

Pokémon: Growlithe
    Nature: Modest
    Nickname (If any): K-9
    IV Spread: Best possible
    Egg Moves: Morning Sun, Flare Blitz
    Shiny : If possible
    Ability: any

Thanks a lot!!! =)

No worries Mate ^^ I'll start breeding now. ^^ Let me add you and JFK to the List ^^

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • Death, can you breed me a plusle and minun timid or modest with nasty plot or agility with HP ice shiny if you can?

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    sorry im late to respond mate i couldnt access the site cuz DB error. chimchar and ctaerprie right? let me finish a trade and ill be in wifi

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Death, can you breed me a plusle and minun timid or modest with nasty plot or agility with HP ice shiny if you can?

Of course! But I'll have to do it over night though. x.x; My DS's ran out of battery life, and the chargers are in my Mom's Van, and she's not home right now, she won't be home until tomorrow in the afternoon, my grandmother got sick and she's taking care of her .__.

But, you have my word, I'll have the Plusle and Minum done. I finished Bass', JFK's and Omicron's requests just in time. I had Ryuk's Requests finished since this Morning though. Tomorrow, I'll be available (hopefully) ready to trade
    with everyone who's requests are done. I also need some banners, so if anyone knows someone that can make me some, please let me know. I will pay big for them.

@Bass: You should read this post! D:

I'll hopefully post a big update tomorrow, with those new Surskits I bred. I'll also bring along a few Krabbys, Corphish, DD Barboach and newly finished requests, with a FR Bred Legit Chansey & Emerald Bred Miltank, both tutored with Seismic Toss and Excellent IV's for their Defenses & HP.

I'm really sorry about this, but for now I won't be able to Trade :/ But there are 2 empty spots left on the Breeding list, so feel free to post any request and I'll write it down. Sorry for any inconvenience :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back