• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Of course! But I'll have to do it over night though. x.x; My DS's ran out of battery life, and the chargers are in my Mom's Van, and she's not home right now, she won't be home until tomorrow in the afternoon, my grandmother got sick and she's taking care of her .__.

But, you have my word, I'll have the Plusle and Minum done. I finished Bass', JFK's and Omicron's requests just in time. I had Ryuk's Requests finished since this Morning though. Tomorrow, I'll be available (hopefully) ready to trade
    with everyone who's requests are done. I also need some banners, so if anyone knows someone that can make me some, please let me know. I will pay big for them.

@Bass: You should read this post! D:

I'll hopefully post a big update tomorrow, with those new Surskits I bred. I'll also bring along a few Krabbys, Corphish, DD Barboach and newly finished requests, with a FR Bred Legit Chansey & Emerald Bred Miltank, both tutored with Seismic Toss and Excellent IV's for their Defenses & HP.

I'm really sorry about this, but for now I won't be able to Trade :/ But there are 2 empty spots left on the Breeding list, so feel free to post any request and I'll write it down. Sorry for any inconvenience :/

Hey, Sorry, I didn't know you finished mine, Sorry I didn't pick it up could I possibly make another breeding request, please?

Pokémon: Phanphy
    Item to be attached (If any): none
    Nature: Adamant
    Nickname (If any): Pride
    IV Spread: flawless if you can, else x/31/31/x/x/31
    Egg Moves: Ice Shard
    Shiny: Yes, if not, no big deal
    Ability: only one
    Special/Preferred Hatch Location: none

Pokémon: Rotom
    Nature: Bold
    Nickname (If any): Envy
    IV Spread: Flawless if you can, else 31/x/31/x/31/x
    Egg Moves: none
    Shiny : Yes, If not no big deal

I was out most of the day, I'll be here tomorrow though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    I'll do the banners for you, what do you need?

I also finished Ev'ing a blissy in HP, Def & SPE.D would you be interested in it. (I am giving it to you as you have given a lot.) its one you bred too so it has your OT. I do want a copy.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Hey, Sorry, I didn't know you finished mine, Sorry I didn't pick it up could I possibly make another breeding request, please?

Pokémon: Phanphy
    Nickname (If any): Pride
    IV Spread: flawless if you can, else x/31/31/x/x/31
    Egg Moves: Ice Shard
    Shiny: Yes, if not, no big deal

Pokémon: Rotom
    Nature: Bold
    Nickname (If any): Envy
    IV Spread: Flawless if you can, else 31/x/31/x/31/x
    Shiny : Yes, If not no big deal

I was out most of the day, I'll be here tomorrow though.

No worries, I'll try to have this one done by tomorrow. ^^

I'll do the banners for you, what do you need?

I also finished Ev'ing a blissy in HP, Def & SPE.D would you be interested in it. (I am giving it to you as you have given a lot.) its one you bred too so it has your OT. I do want a copy.

I'll PM you with the info. And really? o.o Wow, that kinda makes me feel special ^^ My Pokémon are slowly spreading o.o I'll make sure to clone it and give you back a copy ^^

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    No worries, I'll try to have this one done by tomorrow. ^^

I'll PM you with the info. And really? o.o Wow, that kinda makes me feel special ^^ My Pokémon are slowly spreading o.o I'll make sure to clone it and give you back a copy ^^

Thanks! I have some of your pokemon in an EV'd form if you would like a copy of them. :D Also, could I trade back some of your pokemon to nickname them please? Thank you.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • it's all good mate.

~feels this post up~

Thanks! I have some of your pokemon in an EV'd form if you would like a copy of them. :D Also, could I trade back some of your pokemon to nickname them please? Thank you.

Don´t worry =) We'll wait as long as you need to.

Thanks for waiting guys. I really appreciate it. Also, Ryuk you may send them tomorrow after I trade with Batz, and while I give you the IV Bred requests. ^^ I will head out for the night, going to post a RMT on Smogon (From what I remember), and head out. Good night everyone. And thanks again! ^^

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    ^^ Alright mate.

And yes you may ^^ I'll need you to post the List of what you wanted again, this time with the new change, and I'll get them cloned and ready as soon as I can. Yours and Bat's orders are the Biggest xD

Yeah sorry for making it so big, especialy with a second order on the way after.^^;

IVd
    Seviper
    Shiny Charmander
    Lapras
    Seal
    Roselia
    shiny Beldum
    shiny Evee

Evd-
    Gligar
    Dusclops
    Articuno
    Starmie
    Pidgeot
    Arbok
    Blastoise

Also do you still need a TRU Modest Arceus?^^ and as mentioned before, are you avaible for any sort of breeding projects?

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Hello! I should be here most of today, so just let me know if/when you can trade thanks!

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Hello, I'm here to make a breeding request (Final one for a while, I'll be busy EV training)

Pokémon: Munchlax
    Nickname (If any): Gluttony
    IV Spread: Flawless if you can, else 31/31/x/x/31/x
    Shiny : Yes, if not, no big deal
    Ability: Thick Fat

Pokémon: Staryu
    Nature: Timid
    Nickname (If any): Lust
    IV Spread: flawless if you can, else x/x/31/31/x/31
    Shiny: NOT shiny please
    Ability: Natural Cure

Thank you very much, in advance!

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    can you trade this with me please

Nature: Modest
    IV's: 31|31|31|31|31|31
    Moves: Pound|Bubble Beam|Hydro Pump|Drill Peck
    Ability: Torrent

Thank you. ^_^

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • would you trade your 10 aniv Entei for a 10 aniv Tyranitar or Espeon?

Alright, deal. But we'd have to trade once I re-open my Thread though, as for now, I'll be busy completing and Trading orders ^^

haha i saw you in wifi while i was trading

Lmao I know ^^ I turned Voice Chat on & off to signal as a "Hello!" xD

Hello, I'm here to make a breeding request (Final one for a while, I'll be busy EV training)

Pokémon: Munchlax
    Nickname (If any): Gluttony
    IV Spread: Flawless if you can, else 31/31/x/x/31/x
    Shiny : Yes, if not, no big deal
    Ability: Thick Fat

Pokémon: Staryu
    Nature: Timid
    Nickname (If any): Lust
    IV Spread: flawless if you can, else x/x/31/31/x/31
    Shiny: NOT shiny please
    Ability: Natural Cure

Thank you very much, in advance!

No worries. I'll work on it tonight, but we'll have to trade after I re-open the Thread.

Anyways, just to let everybody else who pops in here know, a small update:

Death's Haunted Poké Center is now Officially CLOSED for Updating.

The thread will be undergoing updates that I have been planning for a while now, and I finally have everything set and in place. I know I promised a giveaway, and it will return once the thread re-opens. If you're wondering what I'm going to add to the Thread, it'll be a few new Sections. I'll be doing the next things in the next few days:

Separate the EV Trained Section from the IV Bred Section
    - The EV'd Section will have it's own separate post now, which will be linked to the Table of Contents. I felt like if the post was cluttering a bit too much, so I decided to move it.

Add some new IV Bred Pokémon
    - I will proceed with adding some PKMN to the IV Bred, most of which will be Water Types, such as Krabby, Surskit and Barboach. I'll have various Surskits, all with different Hidden Powers, such as: Fire, Ice, Ground, Electric and Grass.Not to mention a Flawless one. Note, that the Surskits will have Hydro Pump as an Egg move as well, since it seems to be very popular x.x
    - Emerald Bred Pokémon will be added there as well, and shall be tagged with..I'll come up with something. But as of now, I have bred a Chansey in FR, and tutored it Seismic Toss. Also, A Miltank (Not the one I bred for Batzarro) will also be added, as examples of my Emerald Breeding skills mixed with French Dittos.

UT Pokémon
    - If you don't like the way I EV'd some of my Pokémon, but you notice it has a tag which states that it comes UT, you may now request for it.

Showcase Pokémon
    - I'll add the newest or most requested Pokémon as a spotlight kind of thing, or the latest IV Bred Pokémon. I may also include another User's Pokémon and link it to their Thread if requested.

Recommended Users
    -I'm going to remove the White List and give it it's own Post. It will include everyone who I think are great people to Trade with, along with a small description and link to their shop.

Trophy Case
    - Kinda speaks for itself! XD!

Hope to see you all once the thread re-opens, see you all 'til then ^^

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • Death's Haunted Poké Center

Nature: Rash
    IV's: 31|31|31|31|31|31
    Moves: Wrap|Leer|Extremespeed
    Ability: Shed Skin

I can offer you a Eigakan Modest Arceus in exchange.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Spoiler:

-

Where am I? Oh wait, Hi ^^;;

Well it's time for another not-so-big update! After a few days, I managed to finish breeding and IV Checking. I wrote everything down on notepad, and I finally copy pasted it today, while sorting out the Sections. I added a few new Sections, although I may have a few more in mind.

Table of Contents ~
    Trophy/Show Case & White List *
    IV Bred Pokémon & Breeding Projects *
    EV'd & UT Pokémon *
    Services, Dittos & Event List *

I added the new Table of Contents, which should make things a bit easier for those who are searching in un-marked territory. I fixed the White List and ripped it out from where it was. Added around, maybe, 10-16 new breeds, which include the following:

Spoiler:

I also included a Breeding Projects section, where you'll be able to keep track & progress of your requests. From now on, I'll be adding the finished Projects to it's small "Pickups" part. So be sure to check often to see if your Pokémon are done. Other than that, I have also bred some new Pokémon in Emerald, with the help of a French LG I obtained from a great friend some days ago.

A brand new UT Pokémon section was opened. So just in case you don't like the EV's, but need the IV's & Nature, make sure to pop in there to see if the PKMN you wanted is there. For now, this is what's currently in there:

Spoiler:

The new white list includes the the thread of the Person, and a good reason why they should be there. If it's there, you should check it out either way. A Trophy Case is for my, well, NFT Pokémon, while the Show Case is for the latest additions to my Thread, What's currently popular on the Thread and another Pokémon from a Different thread I may add. That's pretty much everything I've done..so I should probably get going..

Oh wait, I also forgot to mention. That giveaway I promised will be held *cough* tomorrow *cough*. More information on that will be given out tomorrow. I'll be back tomorrow for trading though, as the Thread will be Officially opened by then. Sorry if I can't trade tonight, but leave your Requests/Orders (If there's any, as I expect no one to poof in here ^^) and I'll add you to the Wait List. See you tomorrow, good night ^^

Years
  • im interested in your's:

Level 80 ~ Modest ~ Snow Cloak @ Leftovers
    EV's: 208 HP|252 SP.ATK|50 SPEED
    IV's: 31|31|30|30|30|30
    Moves: Ice Beam|Fake Tears|Wish|Hidden Power

&&&;;;;

ELECTIVIRE
    OT: PKTOPIA
    ID: 06257

MAGMORTAR