• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Something with high replay value yet is easy to jump in and out of. Think something along the lines of Halo 3 or Reach for example.

Thinking Xbox One, Titanfall fits that description pretty well. Elder Scrolls Online will probably be a hot commodity when it comes out as well, considering they've dropped the pay-to-pay required subscription. While not as high in replay value, Sunset Overdrive is a must have for the system, as well as Guacamelee and Scalebound which looks very promising.

But most of those games can be found on other platforms, so if you don't have the money than there's no rush. Still, I like the Xbox One because I use it for so much more than gaming (i.e. Neflix, Youtube, True Achievements, Pandora) which all can be snappable - as in placed on the side of the screen - while you play your video games.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Thinking Xbox One, Titanfall fits that description pretty well. Elder Scrolls Online will probably be a hot commodity when it comes out as well, considering they've dropped the pay-to-pay required subscription. While not as high in replay value, Sunset Overdrive is a must have for the system, as well as Guacamelee and Scalebound which looks very promising.

But most of those games can be found on other platforms, so if you don't have the money than there's no rush. Still, I like the Xbox One because I use it for so much more than gaming (i.e. Neflix, Youtube, True Achievements, Pandora) which all can be snappable - as in placed on the side of the screen - while you play your video games.

I don't do multiplayer games like Titanfall or Elder Scrolls Online, sorry. I'll play Destiny but only for clan business.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
So far this year I've only purchased Battlefield 4. I was interested in it after watching my brother play the first chapter, and it was on sale for $10 so why not. I've yet to start my copy...

Last edited:
Years
Spoiler:

I bought some games for my PSVita so my copy of Persona4Golden wouldn't feel as lonely on my shelf. Arcana Heart : Love Max!!!!!, AKIBA'S TRIP: Undead & Undressed, Hyperdimension Neptunia PP, and BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma were the titles, mostly because I already had pretty much everything else my local GameStop had for PS Vita that interested me for another platform. Also got a 16 GB memory card for my PS Vita.

And then I found these at Super Target on my way back home:
Spoiler:

PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale and Dead or Alive: Dimensions.

So, uh, yeah. Games games games!

... I probably do have a spending problem.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Let me know how the DLC is for those games; I'm on the fence as to whether or not to get them as I've never bought DLC for this series but I love Assassins Creed.

I bought the Freedom Cry DLC for the ps3 version of AC4, the standalone game version of it. (because extra trophies <3) I haven't completed it, but from what I've played so far it's a nice extension to one of the better entries in the AC series. I will however say that, for some reason, there are problems when you try to play the standalone version of Freedom Cry on ps3. I have to stay signed out of the PSN in order to get the thing to even load up. It's weird.

As for the dlc for other AC games, I got most of the stuff for AC3 thanks to me buying one of the special edition crates. What I got is nothing to sing home about if I'm honest, and I didn't get the Tyranny of Washington dlc either, which I really wanna check out but is still pricy.

I got dlc for other AC games too. I really liked the The Da Vinci Disappearance dlc for Brotherhood.

As for myself, I bought my first game from Steam the other day; The Witcher: Enhanced Edition! I've waited months to play it, so I'm so happy to finally have a computer that can run it perfectly. Maybe this will be the start of me venturing into the world of pc games. :)

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
Let me know how the DLC is for those games; I'm on the fence as to whether or not to get them as I've never bought DLC for this series but I love Assassins Creed.

Several micro DLC but I got the Season Pass for both games very cheap in the sale. Freedom Cry for AC4 can be bought as a separate game.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Not been put off so far. Basic mechanics seem pretty familiar even if I haven't played any other games in the series before.
Don't go there, just don't go there.
NePP is a spin-off for fans that have knowledge about the series.
Since it's an idol simulator, you won't see the true essence of Neptunia games.
You should start with ReBirths ;)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I just recently bought a Wii U and two games along with it (+ the included Nintendo Land), Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario 3D World. Since I intend for the Wii U to be more of a party console I play when I have friends over, I still have yet to play much of the games, but for my experiences so far, I've really enjoyed them :D Expecting to get SSB along the way, as well as the Wii U Zelda title when it comes out.

pkmin3033

I just pre-ordered the El Psy Kongroo Limited Edition of Steins;Gate on PS Vita. I don't typically buy LEs, but I loved the anime and it's not TOO expensive, all things considered. I think it's a sound investment, because I fully expect to love the game. Vita over PS3, because visual novels are much more at home on said console in my opinion. Plus...Metal Upa! <3

Back