• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lol, poor Dakota. People come and go using his phrase, but he always sticks with it no matter what. ^_^

Pichu! Err...that's not it. ._.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • okay whats with the 'pichu?' we all say BOO YA cos like i said, Dakota is one heck of an influential member around here. wasnt there talk of adding a new 'most influential member' to MOTM voting? thats dakota! think about it, he really does affect a lot of people around PC...in a good way i mean. ''

heh heh...BOO YA!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • yes i kind of talked about that being a most "influential person on PC" for MOTM. But that's not going to happen all the way til October... so we'll talk about that later i suppose...

Pichu

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Pichu is very Kawaii~ I have a Pichu plushie~~ XD

Pichu!

Soph

Years
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS WITH THE 'PICHU' THING I SAID?

oh FINE....

BOO YA..

and..

PICHU!

okay now will someone PLEASE tell me what the heck is with the 'pichu' thing?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • the pichu thing is an attempt of a popular phrase like Boo Ya from Kairi... doesn't have such a nice ring to it though but i'll use "Pichu" instead of "Boo Ya" since one is copyrighted, the other is not ^_^

Soph

Years
  • *giggle*

i have no idea what u are talking about...where is the post saying i can do better?

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Don't worry, you're not the only one lost here. o.O;

Soph

Years
  • heheheh dont worry. i made a post then edited it to say something else.....sorry. i thought it was pretty funny wen u replied while i was editing and now u dont knoe wat u were takling about;...*bursts into giggles* sorry andy....

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I used to use the pharse "Aiyowaya!" alot... It means nothing reall, BTW. =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back