• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
i love horseriding but i have no horse to ride cant afford it so i havent ridden for a year. *sob*

Years
Dizzy said:
even if we had equipment id fall offa horse in a minute since i only rode it up a road .... id fall off break my neck voice box adams apple everything
Okay let me change what I said...I jumped off the horse but landed with my right arm hitting the grass.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
ouch dizzy... be careful...

i only got on a horse before and kinda of walked around with it only. Didn't really run with the horse (only for a short time and it wasn't as fun as i imagined)

Soph

Years
Haruka said:
Yeah... because all those quotes are gone. They weren't saved on my computer.. I can't wait.. Whos going to start him up? Sophie? Me?
i just read that...hah ha hah i do get dakota started up somewhat dont i? ha hah hah. ;)

Soph

Years
ummm nothing at the moment cos im about to log out. i have to go to my next clas an i wont be onlione during science ill be back later, maybe at recess. if not, during my free lesson. bye everyone.....

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Ummmm bye Soph ! *waves* ^_^;;;

Last edited:

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
Years
The twin towers ohhhhh. Ok i know people are gonig to get made at me for this but we need to move on. I mean we have done everthing we can for the couse. Don't get me wrong i hate the guys that did it. Though i know many people are dwelling on it.

Soph

Years
um..boo ya...no i..boo ya....dont..boo ya...HARUKA! boo ya...you passed it on to...boo ya..me! eeep! not another epidemic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back