• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Do you still believe in one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I remember turning 16. Mainly because it's not even 2 years ago.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I have to stop being an ass on purpose. Called this dude on Monday that I haven't seen in ages to go out, couldn't, told me to call him yesterday. I call him, tells me he's not sure, call in another 2 hours. I write him off in the end, knowing he 99% couldn't. Made some bullshit excuse today that I had no minutes, he told me its okay, but you kinda missed out. I was all wuh?, and he showed me pics of these 2 girls he went out with yesterday, one of them available the other for him. I swear to god sometimes I wonder why even try....

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I have to stop being an ass on purpose. Called this dude on Monday that I haven't seen in ages to go out, couldn't, told me to call him yesterday. I call him, tells me he's not sure, call in another 2 hours. I write him off in the end, knowing he 99% couldn't. Made some bullshit excuse today that I had no minutes, he told me its okay, but you kinda missed out. I was all wuh?, and he showed me pics of these 2 girls he went out with yesterday, one of them available the other for him. I swear to god sometimes I wonder why even try....

Isn't that too easy for you to get a girl like that? This sort of situation is similar to my situation, as one of my Skype contacts, who I chat with most of the time, has a boyfriend, while her sister is single and interested in having a boyfriend of her own. I want to ask her out, but we're expected to hard work to get into a serious relationship, because life is not fair, and it'll try anything to make our lives harder in order for us to get our rewards through effort. It's why hardcore gamers want today's modern games to go back to having the same hard difficulty as the NES/Gensis/SNES days and I limit my life style to earn rewards from life's achievement system.

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I handed in my 70 page research paper today, that's a big weight of my shoulders.

Years
  • 70 pages?! That must have been a semester-long project or something if it were that long. The most i've ever had to do for a research paper was 10 or 12...

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Started in oktober, and did it together with a friend of mine.

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Ew I always hated group work at school, that was the worst. Everything is too fiddly when you're not in control of the entire project.

Once you need to write 70 pages, you're glad that you can share the workload.

Don't you guys have a big research paper you have to write at the end of school? It's mandatory here.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • MY SCHOOL WEBSITE IS DOWN

But um, I've actually been procrastinating quite a lot. I ran into this guy on LTT who is making a website for LinusTechTips' WAN Show podcast. He had a crapsite set up on weebly, I walk in ITT and say I'd like to help, boom boom boom next thing you know I'm programming a platform for it in PHP. Then we had the idea to write written content as our own tech blog since a lot of the major tech groups are based in video, but then he doesn't want to ditch collecting their podcasts either... and I have root access to this other guy's server with a crazy 700/300 connection. There's money streaming in where I wouldn't have been able to put it :D

I'm excited as a developer. I've talked to him (name's Zach) over the phone, and he seems pretty nice. He doesn't have the bandwidth to self-host a server where he's at so we're going to have our main server with me when I get Google Fiber with the OVH box as a backup and gosh I'm just excited beyond belief, I'm actually doing something :D :D :D

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    MY SCHOOL WEBSITE IS DOWN

Butt um, I've actually been procrastinating quite a lot. I ran into this guy on LTT who is making a website for LinusTechTips' WAN Show podcast. He had a crapsite set up on weebly, I walk in ITT and say I'd like to help, boom boom boom next thing you know I'm programming a platform for it in PHP. Then we had the idea to write written content as our own tech blog since a lot of the major tech groups are bassed in video, but then he doesn't want to ditch collecting their podcasts either... and I have root ass ass to this other guy's server with a crazy 700/300 connection. There's money streaming in where I wouldn't have been able to put it :D

I'm excited as a developer. I've talked to him (name's Zach)over the phone, and he seems pretty nice. He doesn't have the bandwidth to self-host a server where he's at so we're going to have our main server with me when I get Google Fiber with the OVH box as a backup and gosh I'm just excited beyond belief, I'm actually doing something :D :D :D

Everything that's red I didn't understand, everything green I did, and everything yellow is just bad innuendo's.

I'm doing my music homework now, which consists of solfege, and song-writing. The song writing is going pretty well, but the solfege has some pretty awful stuff in it. The teacher promised no linked notes in the rythm sections, but he did it anyway. Who the hell puts linked notes into a rythm section?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Well dunno if you're actually telling us, but if you're wondering what if.. then.. my answer is that I really don't mind either way.
    BAM.

Also, songwriting has always been crazy hard for me and I've only ever managed to create a song that sounds like a tinker on the piano. Give me some sheets, though, and I can play :3 I just wish my hands were bigger!

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    When I write I get like lyrics, some chords, and then just stop because it doesn't live up to how it sounds in my head. Although this time I'm pulling through. Mainly because it's for my school, and I really like how it sounds atm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back