• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - The league stands strong IC (M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
Years
  • (Sorry for being inactive for the past few days, I was on a camping trip.)

Spectating

Justin and Absol watched as Ampharos defeated Flygon. "Wow, that is one strong Ampharos." Justin said while looking down at Absol. "Seeing as how Flygon had the type advantage, along with being a dragon pokemon, I'm surprised he didn't win." Absol nodded then looked around. The dark pokemon felt something in it's horn and pawed its trainer. "Sol, Ab absol sol." The pokemon looked up at Justin and kept talking. "What? Is something wrong?" The pokemon nodded then looked around. "Ok, well I don't see anything here, let's go back to the room for now." The two walked down the stairs, looked over at the battle one last time, then went inside and walked towards their room.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Riolu landed on his feet, but soon stumbled over. It sat up and looked forward. Yuki could tell he wouldn't last another attack, and damn that combusken was good. A flamtrower was headed towards riolu, who couldn't move at all. The move was going to it. Pam. Riolu is unable to battle, combusken wins. Yuki returned te tired pokémon to it's pokéball.

"Buddy don't fret about it, it's not fair that she uses an evolved pokémon against you," he whispered. He tucked it in his belt and started walking forward to shake the trainers hand before something stopped him.

"Hello passengers of the Kanto League, I'm afraid we shall be stopping here, I hope you enjoyed your journey," alder teased.

"What!" Yuki hissed.

Before he could react, out of the sides of the boat appeared dozens, perhaps even a hundred guards, different to the ones the encountered in Goldenrod. No these were NOT the proven.

"I suppose I'll shed some light, but I'm going to have to ask you to come quietly, we have a war to prepare, and you lot are all going to be part of it. I though you WANTED to go to Kanto?" He laughed at the end of his sentence and the speaker cut off. In almost an instant, Yuki did the most irrational thing and charge straight into the soldiers, only to end up knocked unconscious with a jolt of fierce electricity.

-----------

"I'm sorry did you say something?" The man said back to Tabris too calmly. "I was so focused into my mind training that I'd completely forgot where I am, ah yes, the trip to freedom! Freedom, freedom, lalala. Dub dee doo! Are you on your way to freedom too, mr soldier? Going to fight for your region! Let's take over the world woo! Guess what? I was last years winner! Hee hee! You're going to come with me and we are all gonna dance in the wind when everything," is voice turned sharp,"has burned to the ground!" He shut up and didn't speak after that. Soon after 2 guards came holding a boy, Yuki, and dumped him in a cell to the right of Tabris, or the left, not sure. The another guard came down and entered the cell were Tabris was, opening the door and shutting and locking it behind him.

"Right you, I think it's about time you joined us. We're fighting this war, and you can either fight with us, or we can do what we did to that guy over there." He pointed at the crazed man on the other side.
    "So what'll it be?"

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Riolu was hit with Combusken's fierce flamethrower, and it was knocked out from the attack. Skylar grinned. "Nice job Combusken, we wo-" she stopped short as she realized her Pokemon had fallen asleep instantly after winning the battle. Skylar slapped her forehead. "Ah well. Return." Combusken was engulfed in a red light, and returned to his pokeball. Skylar walked forward to shake hands with Yuki, when suddenly, Alder's voice boomed through the ship. Something about stopping here...?

Suddenly, dozens of guards flooded onto the ship. They were unlike anything she'd ever seen before, and definately weren't part of the Proven. Alder's voice boomed through the speaker once more before cutting off with a laugh. "A war in Kanto..?" Skylar's mouth dropped open, and she watched as Yuki made the foolish attempt to run through the soldiers. He was zapped down with a jolt of electricity. "Yuki! No!" Skylar gasped, taking a step toward him.

Years
  • Tabris- Make a Choice.

Listening intently to what the man was rammbling on about, not alot made sence, but Tabris figured he'd be able to make something of it in time. Unfortunatly he soon realized that time wasn't on his side. The man had silenced himself moments before a couple guards returned to the brig. Tabris watched them toss a limp Yuki into the cell next to his, "Yuki!" He called effortlessly, and watched as one of the guards entered his cell locking the door behind him.

Reaching instinctivly to where his pouch has been at his waist he cursed as it wasn't there. Tabris narrowed his eyes at the man. 'Fight now in a more than likely fruitless attempt or give up?' His options were limited. Lowering his gaze to the floor between himself and the man. Tabris sighed. "I really have a choise in the matter?" He mummbed so the guard wouldn't overhear. "Leave my sister out of it, and I'll do....as...you..say." Tabris was truly pissed at the words that found their way slowly out his mouth.

---------------------------------------------------------

Tsuya happily exclaimed the fact of a tie between the two trainers, but quickly retreated her excitment as Alder made an announcement, and the ship was soon over run by sturdy looking soldiers, a couple even managed to over take Yuki almsot instantly. She ran over to Skylar's side and shivered holding her Eevee close. She couldn't find any words to utter, but watched helplessly as Yuki was pulled away.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • A dozen guards infiltrate Justins room to grab him by the collar and drag him away as they did to Yuki. (nuff said)

----

The guards aproached Skylar and quickly turned er around, handcuffing her with metal cuffs and grabbing her belt of pokéballs.

"We have no use for the likes of you!" A women said sharply behind her facemask to Tsuya, yet they still handcuffed her as a weapon against Tabris. Tsuya, Justin and Skylar were reunited for a few seconds before being dragged down a flight of stairs and into the dingy metal coridoors... A submarine! After Tsuya was thrown in with Tabris, and SKylar and Justin were thrown in with the unconscious Yuki, a sudden shudder came before a strane whirring noise could be heard. No doubt they were on their way to Kanto.

Yuki slowly opened his eyes to fins himself stripped off his pokéballs and bag, his only possessions were his t-shirt and pants. He was just glad he was in the same cell as Skylar and Justin.

Years
  • Tabris- Trapped! Part 5

He didn't get a reponse from the man, but soon after the ship could be heard making some mechanical noise, they were submerging. and on the move again. Tsuya was tossed in the cell. Tabris quickly ran over to his sister, inspecting her body to be sure that no actual harm has came to her. He also noted that the guards have tossed Skylar and Justin in with Yuki. "Tabris, they took Eevee!" She informed franticly.

"I know, but don't worry about her, I don't think that they plan to hurt our Pokemon." Tabris replied holding his sister close, he felt so stupid, how could he let this happen. He put his cold gaze on the guard in the cell. "So you ass****, what happens next?" He growled getting to his feet standing infornt of his younger sibling. "As part of the previously mentioned deal, your going to leave our Pokemon out of it too." He demanded, though he wasn't truly in the predicament to do so.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar struggled against the cuffs but they were no use. She gritted her teeth and obeyed, feeling her heart ache as her pokeballs were taken away. She stayed close to Tsuya on they're trek to the cells, and was relieved when the girl was placed with her brother. She and Justin were thrown in with Yuki. Skylar shook and rubbed her wrists. ((I'm guessing their cuffs were taken off when they were thrown in the cells?))

"Are you guys okay?" her voice was strangely calm as she spoke to her cellmates, though her mind was panicking. What's going on? Are we going to Kanto? Where are my Pokemon? Are they okay? Hundreds of thoughts shot through her head. She sat down and pulled her knees in close. "Why are they doing this to us?" finally her voice wavered, before cracking at the last word. She was scared; the nights alone in Goldenrod were nothing compared to this. She wasn't prepared. If only she'd stayed with her grandparents, she'd be safe right now...No. She didn't want to be with them. She had her friends, and they would all somehow get through this. Somehow...

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • "Shut your trap!" The guard exclaimed. The guard gave a piercing look, then stepped to the jail door. He opened it, then stepped out locking it behind him.
    "If you step out of line your sister shall be the one that gets hurt, so watch what yourself."

The guard then walked away, throwing a small loaf of bread back that wasn't exactly top quality, even though he knew the two were most likely not hungry.

-------------

Yuki squinted and sat up. Skylar spoke about something, but he couldn't quite here, but he could see the fear in her eyes.

"I'm sure we'll be fine, let's just follow there orders and perhaps they will let us all go. We're gonna be fine," he tried to speak in a calm voice, but his throat was very soar that half the words he spoke he couldn't understand himself.

Years
  • Tabris-Trapped! Part 6

Rushing after the guard who closed and locked the door behind him as he left. Tabris reached out toward him. "You won't touch her!" He snarled back making a fist. "Or I'll personally see to the end of your exsistance!" He added darkly his lime eyes peicing back at the man who ignored the threat tossing in a loaf of stale bread. Hearing both Yuki and Skylar's voice in the cell paralel to his own. Tabris slowly calmed down. "Don't count on it..." He replied to Yuki's statement. "They set us up since the beginning...." Tabris gave the run down of what he had learned, reguarding the war Alder was plotting, the mysterious obvious downside to Kanto, ect. It wasn't much information, but it's all he knew at the moment.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar gave Yuki a hard look. "They're not just gonna let us go. They want something from us. I don't know what, but I have a feeling that it's not good. And if we don't listen, they'll hurt us...And who knows what they did with our Pokemon..." Her hands shook and tears stung at the corners of her eyes. "I didn't sign up for this! I'd rather be back in Johto, risking my life as an illegal trainer than be here! I shouldn't have came along!" Skylar's voice reached a high pitch as she finished her last sentence. Her words were dark and full of distress. They echoed through the cell, and she stared at the floor with a blank look. Finally, after some moments, she crawled next to Yuki and leaned against the wall, not saying a word.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Yuki didn't say anything because he had nothing to say. He couldn't say anything either due to his throat. It was almost as if they had cut out his throat or something, yowch. He tried to figure this all out, 'they set us up since the beginning,' yes, but they didn't expect the proven to be at their door, so who exactly are the bad guys, these guys, or the proven? The proven are trying to take down battling and aren't so rough, whilst Kanto is smaller and separated from the rest of the laws and want battling to be legal, but are forcing people like us to help them achieve their goal. Is it right? Yuki sunk in his seat and stared at the ceiling, wishing they would just tell him what this was all about.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar looked at her feet. "Sometimes I miss how things used to be," she murmured. "I mean, living with my grandparents. My mother died when I was born, and my father is rumored to be living in Kanto. That's why I wanted to go there so badly...And the fact that I love my Pokemon, and can't stand the fact that they have to be cooped up in their pokeballs all the time. But occasionally, I regret leaving. I was so sheltered and so...safe. Eevee and I didn't have much freedom, but we made use of the little we had. But I was so defiant, and I left them because I couldn't take the upper-class life anymore." She didn't know why she was rambling on about her past, but she couldn't take the silence anymore.

Years
  • Tabris-Trapped! Part 7

Moving over to his sister Tabris wrapped the single blanket around her, at the sametime giving her the bread. "Relax, try and get some rest. I'll think of something." He spoke comfortably before moving back to the entrance of his cell. He could see his Pokemon holding necklace down the hall. "Hmm, if only..." he trailed off moving over to the side of his cell that was closest to the others. He didn't get a reponse from Yuki, but heard Skylar rambling about her past. "Skylar! You got a hair pin of something of the sort that they didn't take from you?" He asked. Tsuya was already on the floor balled up, with the blanket drapped over her head, she was crying and didn't want to be looked at. Tabris waited for Skylar's reply with a small wave of hope pressing through his body.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Tabris asked Skylar for a hairpin, probably to be used as a lockpick. For a starter they were in a submarine, where would they go and even if tey did try to escape, the guards would overpower them.

"N- punt," Yuki coughed, "su-mary." They would all probably not understand him, but at least they might be able to sense that he had a worry in his voice.

He hesitated to speak anymore as his voice was now throbbing with pain. The submarine was slowing down. They were probably in Kanto soon.

Yuki likes cheese, just kidding he hates cheese because it tastes vile.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar's mouth snapped shut and she turned to Tabris, who was asking for a hair pin. Her hand shot up to her head, and pulled one of them out of her hair. It had been holding her long bangs back up on the top of her head, and now they flopped across her face, almost covering her eye. "Yeah, here, take it." she said, quickly dropping the pin through the cell bars, although no guard was really paying attention. She wondered what Tabris had in mind as her eyes fell on Tsuya, who was weeping under a blanket. Skylar quickly turned back to the girl's brother, a questioning look on her face.

Yuki mumbled something that she didn't understand, but she had already given the hair pin to Tabris. She noticed the pain in his voice and frowned, touching his hand. "Yuki? Do you have a sore throat or something? Just nod, don't speak."

Years
  • Tabris- Trapped! Part 7

Relieved that the girl did indeed have a hair pin and sent it across the floor to Tabris' cell. He picked it up, but heard Yuki weakly utter his objections, it wasn't audible, but the point was made. 'Damn it. Thought there was more time.' He cursed mentally putting the pin in his pocket, maybe it'd come in handy later. After all the submarine seemed to be slowing down, and they couldn't afford making a scean. He mentioned his appreciation to Skylar, and put his plan to rest. Soon he figured the guards would be back, or maybe the great champion of Unova would personally make his appearence. Either way it was best to just sit back and take whatever it was they had comming, upon reaching Kanto.

ElBurrito

Years
  • Caged

While Justin was sitting on his bed a bunch of guards grabbed him and took him out of his room after throwing a bag over his head. When the bag came off he found himself in a cell with Skylar and Yuki. He noticed Skylar was saying something but was too confused to hear. He leaned up against a wall to think, Ok, so I'm sitting in my room and then soldiers throw me in jail..., he looked up and saw Skylar slide something to Tabris. "If you're trying to pick the locks, I'm not sure that'll work down here, Alder's too smart to use locks that can be picked." he lifted his hand to his chin as he thought. "Although, when a guard comes back down, we might be able to get him to step close enough to this cell to get ahold of him and find a key or something useful."

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar glanced at Justin, who seemed to have just come to his senses. "We're almost in Kanto anyways, it seems," she said as the submarine slowed down noticeably. This moment is almost bittersweet. she thought with a grim smile. There I was, all excited to finally get to Kanto. But I imagined it would happen in a completely different way. She ran her fingers along the cold stone ground, and suddenly thought of her backpack. My dress is in there. I was going to wear it to the resort... This, for some odd reason, made her unbelievably sad. Maybe the dark cell was just getting to her, she didnt know.

ElBurrito

Years
  • Caged - Part 2

"Well, I don't care where we are, all that matters to me right now is getting my pokemon back." Justin walked up to the bars and looked at them. "But, the only thing that concerns me other than that, is whether or not Alder is on our side." Justin turned around and looked at Skylar. "Think about it, he takes us to a 'secret' battling area, the proven invade. Then he tells us to go to Olivine to board a ship, that he just happens to have access to." Justin started pacing, moving his hands as he talked. "Then, next thing we know, he has us all thrown in jail cells, without our pokemon."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • The submarine came to a halt and many guards then scrambled to take everyone out of their cells and up to the ground. It was a shame really, Yuki much preferred the cell than the rustic smell and lack of oxygen that was here, but he willingly stepped forward and was uncuffed. There in front of everyone was a frustrated Cynthia, champion of sinnoh.

"Didn't I tell you to pursuade these trainers, not force them. AR, this is why you havn't got a space in the army Alder, you can't follow instructions!" She stepped forward and grqabbed Yuki's chin, forcing him to look her in the eyes.

"Sorry for the trouble we caused, but we really need you all, get rested up and join us in a few hours back here, understood." Yuki nodded his head, knowing that this was directed to the whole group and not just him, and then slowly went to a small place that looked like viridian city, perhaps it was, but the houses had been blown up and torn down that nothing much was left of the place. Several tent sheets were spread over the roofs of the destroyed houses for protection from the wind, but there were only 3 houses that were remotely imntact. Yuki sat down in an empty one next to a pile of ash tat looked like it had previously been a fire. He turned to the others.

"Fight with or against then?" He was confused as to which side was right, after all, Cynthia's comment did seem genuine about persuasion before force. Wait where was Alder now? Who cares.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back