• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who's your favorite Sinnoh legendary?

Years
I didn't really find any of the legendaries from this generation that amazing, but if I had to pick one I suppose I would go with Shaymin. Dialga and Palkia just seem too much like Digimon from Season 3 onwards (ie. when it went terrible), and all of the other ones are all special events that I never got. Manaphy and the lake legendaries all looked the same and didn't really interest me. Giratina was alright.

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
From what I can remember, I like Giratina and Palkia. Giratina was practically invincible. You could hit it with practically anything and it wouldn't fall. That's coupled with the fact that it was really strong and powerful. It was a lovable Pokemon in general. :3

I liked Palkia over Dialga because it looked better, as well as the fact that it had a less annoying cry than Dialga. Its typing also appealed to me. I like Water types so by extension, I like Palkia. :3

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2011
Palkia. It consists of my two favorite types; Water and Dragon. Provided with both types, it has one weakness. I like how Palkia can learn Aura Sphere, as well as Thunder (bye Kyogre).

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
Years
I said before in another thread, and I'll say it again.

Giratina, by far. Even its appearance shows that it's powerful.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
I'm torn so I'll say Darkrai and Giratina. The Distortion World was freaking awesome once I found my way around. Darkrai is the god of Nightmares. Mine knows Nightmare, Dark Void, Hypnosis and Dark Pulse. Coupled with my Umbreon, Espeon, and Giratina, I have an epic team! Take that Cynthia!

Persephone

Queen of Hearts
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2011
Shaymin, come on it's a green hedgehog-like creature that turns into a small reindeer!! How can you say it's not cute? :3

Back