• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon, The Evil Inside -Reloaded-

Brittany

Back?
Years
  • *gets out ptei trainer card*
    fb-TrainerBrittany.gif

A true fan XD

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Dude that is one sweet intro! I think that is the only intro to an amateur game that I have watched and actually enjoyed. Game crashed with missing file 'explosion' near the start so I didn't get to check out much of the gameplay but I'll try again later.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • I downloaded it yesterday! It's a realy good game! My favorite part is the streetfighter battle system! It's super sweet :D ! 10/10

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • I'm missing the file Explosion or something like that...

AWESOME CMS STUFF! One of the best I've ever seen, except for maybe DCC's CMS. AWESOME!!!! The animations for gunfire and sweet too

Years
  • yo, sorry for double post
    Colt, BM has put the wrong Pokemon into dex! For example:I killed an Arcanine but i got a data about Rapidash! Or the Cleafairy have a pic of a jigglybuf!

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • MatiZ Master said:
    yo, sorry for double post
    Colt, BM has put the wrong Pokemon into dex! For example:I killed an Arcanine but i got a data about Rapidash! Or the Cleafairy have a pic of a jigglybuf!
    Whoa, it's the end of the world! And don't double post *points to edit button*

This is clearly one of the best games ever created by people that make games in history. I'm at the Ho-oh bossfight right now. I coulda been further, but I've been working on homework and stuffs XD

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
  • Erm... *thinks of excuse

Fake Excuse:
    It's not your average pok?dex its a pok?-killa-dex. It has the same adittude as the main character of the game so it doesn't really care wich pok?mon you kill it'll show up anyhow.

Real Reasson:
    The Pokedex are not real-time, the pokedex are made to check the pokemon you killed in that level so you can see the pok?mons in the dex the level after it. Gess we didn't test it... probably tought very little people would actually check the pok?dex.

Years
  • right.. but still, this game rox :rambo:
    i've been stuck in Level 4 for about 2 days long :D (this game sure is hard)

Back