• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon, The Evil Inside -Reloaded-

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I still need to get it spelling&grammar checked, my english can really lack those 2 sometimes.
    I can do those things for you if you'd like.

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
  • Gess what more screens :)

Another picture based cutscene

We're done redoing level 8, only this scene to finish and level 9 to redo (wich is a normal level and will only take about 1-2 days) Then level 10 wich is only the final boss so that'll be done even sooner.

We still have some extra's to work out, but all in all... the end is near. ;)

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
  • Hey people, I got some more screens and some good news.
    Only a few days left till we release it, just today I tested the final version of the game and I am now working on the last fixes (together with Blackmage#1 ofcourse).

Also PTEI2 will just like PTEI1 contain a preview of the next part in the trilogy of PTEI. Thats right, it'll contain some early screens of PTEI3 :o.

Without further ado, some more screens:

Screens from the VR Training mode, where you can practice PTEI2.

Upon great request from MatiZ Master, screens from the Poke-Kill-Dex

Soon, everyone... Be Ready :D
    It's mostlikely that my next post here, will contain the download link.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I just love'em! If only time would go by quicker...I'll have to play after my exams.
    Anyway, I'm waiting for that final post!

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
  • The Progenitor of RM2K Shooting Games Returns!

Pok?mon: The Evil Inside Part 2
    -the 3 Werepok?mon-

The Evil Pok?mon continue they're attack on the humanrace, now in even greater numbers then before they march on trough Jotho. The global defense force "The World Army", attempt to put a stop to it but are overpowered by the oversized pok?mon-army.
    The Die Hard commando who has stopped them before returns to yet again... to kill'em all.

Featuring a vast amount of ABS/CBS systems, to ensure a constantly dynamic gameplay with non-stop Action. As basis for largest amount of the levels in the game a revolutionary ABS shooting system, with many extra abilities and functions is used.

Even systems wich apeared to be impossible are actually made in this game. For instance a GTA system wich allows the player to use a vehicle at anytime and anywhere. All bossfights are in a different gameplay style, variating from First Person Shooter to Streetfighter bosses.

Cutscenes unlike ever scene before. Having fully picture and event based scenes with effects and stunts wich make it feel like an actual movie.

A fully customized menu, with lots of extra options and functions.
    Not to forget the fact that not only the menu, but the intire game used custom made graphics, great sound effects and an amazing music track.

Screens: