• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon, The Evil Inside -Reloaded-

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
Years
  • Right here, wow didn't expect the topic to be revived this fast. Thanks people.

Anyway the current progress on PTEI2 is going great, I'm working on the credits while blackmage#1 is adding the final pieces of the menu and extra features. I can't give a precise release date, but I can say that it will be released this month.

About the site, yes it's... for the time being. My host went down or better said is moving and might be back in a month or so, but I left that host behind and moved to a better and more relyable one, so once PTEI2 is done it can be uploaded and online in no time. Unfortunatly most of the site was lost, so it's being rebuild only at a slow rate. Since right now all work is focussed on PTEI2 itself.

Thanks for the support everyone, only alittle longer and I can repay you all with one fantastic rm2k game. :)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Thanks for the support everyone, only alittle longer and I can repay you all with one fantastic rm2k game
    That's one piece of news I know everyone will be glad to hear. Anyway, could you
    give us a list of updates and improvements since the last time you posted? Screens
    of course would be very much accepted. (I feel as though I'm rushing everything)

Years
  • yay,colt!
    and yeah, even if you haven't even started making ptei3 i have some cool ideas for it (for example,the first boss battle with a combusken or blaziken :D and weapon elementals :D)

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
    Years
  • Hi does any one have ptei1 if so could you upload it cause i really want it
    thanx
    cigarettes :chinese:

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
  • It was uploaded cigarettes, but as I said the site is down for the time being. Once it's back online, PTEI1 will be online and available again.

Well, the improvements are enormous:

New more advance shooting system (with alittle extra feature wich will remain secret)
    Improved Bosses
    Fixed Vehicle System
    Improved Maps for the intire game
    More VR Missions
    Far more improved menu
    adding an Inbetween game menu
    Finished Pokedex
    Ranking System
    Money System with inbetween level menu for weapon purchase capabilities
    Some more Secret Extra Features

That about covers the improvements made from the last time I posted :)

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • Colt said:
    It was uploaded cigarettes, but as I said the site is down for the time being. Once it's back online, PTEI1 will be online and available again.

Well, the improvements are enormous:

New more advance shooting system (with alittle extra feature wich will remain secret)
    Improved Bosses
    Fixed Vehicle System
    More VR Missions
    Far more improved menu
    Finished Pokedex
    Ranking System

Those improvements are awesome!

... But this is starting to get to me... I had a dream(where you think you wake up, but you're actually dreaming XD) And there were evil Pokemon on my bed about to kill me...

Then out of nowhere
    *BAM!*
    Colt busts open the door and shoots them all XD

Then I woke up...

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    New more advance shooting system
    You've used the time extremely well! I always love to here those guns go off.
    One question, roughly, how much do you think the game playing time will be?

Years
  • Colt said:
    Improved Bosses
    Fixed Vehicle System
    More VR Missions
    Far more improved menu
    Finished Pokedex
    Ranking System

WE WANT PTEI2!!
    and yeah... give some pokedex screens (if you can :D)

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
  • LittleFascistPanties16 said:
    ... But this is starting to get to me... I had a dream(where you think you wake up, but you're actually dreaming XD) And there were evil Pokemon on my bed about to kill me...

Then out of nowhere
    *BAM!*
    Colt busts open the door and shoots them all XD

Then I woke up...
    Haha Cool, Colt saves the day... erm night :rambo:

Daegon_Kimeron said:
    One question, roughly, how much do you think the game playing time will be?
    An estimated 2-3 hours for the average gamer (someone who's similiar with this genre games and can play them) 3-4 hours for people new to PTEI and the gameplay style. Most gameplay is in level 5 wich takes up about 1/3 of the complete gameplay time.

And this estimant doesn't include the Extra Features, wich should be good for another 1/2 - 1 hour of fun.

MatiZ Master said:
    WE WANT PTEI2!!
    and yeah... give some pokedex screens (if you can :D)
    Sorry can't give them to you yet, It still needs some final adjustments both in GFX and Info shown with each pokemon. Since it's not your standard issue pokedex, this one actually tells you what the best way is to kill the pokemon. :P

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • Colt said:
    Since it's not your standard issue pokedex, this one actually tells you what the best way is to kill the pokemon. :P
    Poke-killer-dex? XD
    I can't wait for this game to be released. The only problem is, once I'm done playing ptei2 I'm gonna start going crazy about ptei3! XD

Nice job Colt

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
  • upon great request here are some new screens:

During one bossfight with Ho-oh Colt and his pals have to escape by driving over rooftops. Wich results into some cool stunts seen trough out the bossfight

The game contains a snowboard minigame where colt has to make his way down the mountain, after this pokemon flies him all the way up the mountain

after getting rid of the pokemon, colt grabs a snowboard and makes his way down the mountain

the final bossfight where colt faces off against 3 bosses at the same time

the battle is allot easier when you have obtained this baby, the M134 Vulcan cannon. A 6 Barrel Rotating machinegun firing 6000 rounds a minute or 100 rounds a second! This is the ultimate weapon you can get in PTEI2

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Woah! I love the look of that car! I hope you can bash into
    some of the buildings. Anyway, GREAT!

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
  • Thanks everyone, we're almost done with only a few more modifications left and fixing up the credits. Then It should be done :)

I still need to get it spelling&grammar checked, my english can really lack those 2 sometimes.

Back