• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

would you rather pokemon style

Years
Hmm, probably Weavile. It's really cool and has served me well in D/P/Pt.

Would you rather surf on a Marill or fly on a Pidgey?

Years
(Gengar, probably the most fun Pokemon to be around, aside from Gastly and Haunter.)

Ok this keeps happening lol!

Idk, I'd feel bad for both. Well, Marill could pull you in the water somehow, how the heck do you fly on a Pidgey lol. Marill it is I guess.

Would you rather want Misty to keep Togetic or Ash to keep Butterfree?

Years
Ash keep Butterfree because the only time Bug-Type's are used in anime, in my opinion, is for cannon fodder or evil Pokemon. I mean really not all bugs are bad, right?

Would you rather have Pokemon be real and the starters being 1'st gen Pokemon or 3rd gen Pokemon?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 15, 2015
(Ash to keep Butterfree, that bug made me cry like a bitch at that time. I didn't care that much when misty let Togetic go.)

Okey, eh, 1st starters :), even though I like 3rd gen starters a lot, but nostalgia is op.

Would you rather be chased by Houndooms or Mightyenas?

Years
Ouch, Mightyenas. I dont need bunch of flamethrowers on my back as well.

Would you rather wake up surrounded with sleeping Pinsirs or Beedrills, considering that there are dry leaves everywhere and you have to step on them to get away? lol

Years
Beedrills. I'll jump on one's back and ride it off into the sunset... or until it flys near a cliff.

What Mega Evolution would you rather be hit by with a move, Mega Swampert or Mega Blaziken?

Years
Ugh.. I guess Swampert, though they both sound horrible. Stepping into my death right there.

Would you rather be stuck in the Pokemon Tower (Lavender Cemetery) or Mt. Pyre for a night?

Years
Pokemon Tower. Mt Pyre is on an isolated island and it makes it much worse then Pokemon Tower.

Pokemon Tower is in a town.

Or to put it this way, Pokemon Tower is just a bit sad, Mt. Pyre is more spooky and scary then just sad.

Would you rather live in a haunted tower or a haunted ship for a week, given that there is only one Pokemon, Dusknoir, and you dont know if its friendly. Also you have no idea where it is lol. xD

Last edited:
Years
Ouch I dont know. I'll say Tyranitar since maybe I could get away without getting hurt, so there is hope I guess lol.

I'll repeat the last one cos typos ruined it.

Would you rather live in a haunted tower or a haunted ship for a week, given that there is only one Pokemon, Dusknoir, and you dont know if its friendly. Also you have no idea where it is lol. And also(!), the ship is abandoned obviously and nothing in it works, and the tower is in a small town that is just as well abandoned lol xD

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Really Sven really? I hate haunted places and creepy places and the details lol
Is choose ship idk why id just hate looking out and seeing more abandoned places.
Would you rather have to fight off a Garchomp or a Hydreigon?

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
:D I am going to looo-ooove this thread.

I would rather fight of a Garchomp.

Not because I think I'd have a better chance; either would certainly rek meh. But just because if I have to go out fighting a dragon; I'm going to go out fighting the most overused commonplace top usage cookie cutter team piece dragon I can; so I can at least go out fighting a fight I have a stake in.

Would you rather - be the massage NPC in all the games who can raise a pokemon's happiness by massaging it - and be given a Magcargo once a day - OR - be a Diver NPC, and never leave the depths of the ocean?

Years
Really Sven really? I hate haunted places and creepy places and the details lol
Is choose ship idk why id just hate looking out and seeing more abandoned places.
Would you rather have to fight off a Garchomp or a Hydreigon?

You gotta be kidding me, do you remember that abandoned ship from Hoenn, with all the holes and whatnot. And at night, the entire ocean around it is creepy, and you cant possible escape. lol
On the other hand, I think both are equally creepy. Pokemon tower reminds me of Haunter's evo line so it kinda softens the creepiness I guess lol. (then again, Dusknoir doesnt haha)

Depends, I know you tried to make both options unattractive but lets put it this way. In reality, you wouldnt just be able to touch Magcargo with bare hands, you'd probably massage it with a rock something and whatnot. And for a diver, I assume you'd go out every now and then to refill the scuba diving bottles, which is nice, cos I love diving.
I'll go with the massage NPC, and in my breaks I'd go diving! (Didn't expect that, did ya?) :P :D

Dedenne1

Years
You gotta be kidding me, do you remember that abandoned ship from Hoenn, with all the holes and whatnot. And at night, the entire ocean around it is creepy, and you cant possible escape. lol
On the other hand, I think both are equally creepy. Pokemon tower reminds me of Haunter's evo line so it kinda softens the creepiness I guess lol. (then again, Dusknoir doesnt haha)

Depends, I know you tried to make both options unattractive but lets put it this way. In reality, you wouldnt just be able to touch Magcargo with bare hands, you'd probably massage it with a rock something and whatnot. And for a diver, I assume you'd go out every now and then to refill the scuba diving bottles, which is nice, cos I love diving.
I'll go with the massage NPC, and in my breaks I'd go diving! (Didn't expect that, did ya?) :P :D

Lol Sven you forgot the would you rather part....
Would you rather be a pokemon ranger or a pokemon coordinator?

Years
Lol Sven you forgot the would you rather part....
Would you rather be a pokemon ranger or a pokemon coordinator?

Whoops, my bad lol.

Ah Pokemon ranger all the way, I dont really care about the contests, I'm more of a traveler and an adventurer.

Now, would you rather work in a Pokemon Center or Pokemon Mart?

Dedenne1

Years
Poke mart! I wanna sell cheap items at expensive prices and drive trainers into bankruptcy :p
Would you rather bunk with 6 electrode or 11 magnetite?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 15, 2015
11 Magnemites.

Would you rather throw a rock to Ho - Oh or throw a rock to Lugia?

At Ho-oH, the 4x super effectiveness might give time to escape.

Would you rather Fly on an Aerodactyl or on Bounce around on a Gyarados (if that was possible).

Dedenne1

Years
Aero dactyl I'll look cooler doing it lol
WYR sleep next to a steelix or walk into an ursarings den

Dedenne1

Years
Pidgeot only because i look cooler flying through the air :p
Would you rather agitate a gyarados or Skarmory in the wild?

Years
Ack! They both sound scary... I guess I'll go with Gyarados under the sliver of hope that it can't continue to pursue me outside of the water.

Would you rather hug a Cacnea or Sharpedo?

Back