• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Neo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • maybe he just left. that would explain a lot.. how long has it been since he's posted? about a month? and he said he would have it up by that night...

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
    Years
  • Are you still continuing this project? I'm still supporting it.

Hope this isn't a good game that will go down the Recycle Bin... :disappoin

MartynL

Game Programmer!
    Years
  • Yami! I was wondeing u know he face set for each character... like u have got all there body could i please have them?

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
    Years
  • More like a year from our point of view....Good game takes good time but no game takes Discontinuation!! Yami if your going to discontinue this but have no way to say it so we won't be disapointed, just say it. It's getting on our nerves

Years
  • Can one of the administrators please close this thread??? Yami hasn't been on in months and he is just making people wait for somehting that isn't going to happen. He is never comming back

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Krazy Meerkat, please don't Double post. If you want someone to close the thread you can PM them about it.. If not just wait for a staff member to see the thread but until then.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • No, don't close it! If Yami comes back he won't be able to post! Just let this thread die down, and if Yami choses to come back he can just revive the thread.

demonstrife

I am me. That is it.
    Years
  • You think he's still alive? What if he got real sick, did'nt want us to worry, then died on us? that would mean it would NEVER get done! Hope he's ok. wait. he must have gotten abducted by aleins. yeah thats it.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • You guys shouldnt revive old threads, I think he left us, or his computer is having difficulties. He'll revive the thread when he's ready.

Kasai Yuki

Formaly known as YAMI
    Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    By posting that, you are just re-reviving the thread. I consider that spam.
    Let this be the last post in this thread until Yami posts.

BAAAAACK!

Thanks to all for supporting me so much ._. I really am grateful and touched that so many people care about me. I'm sorry for getting so many peoples hopes up. But I came back too soon last time I could not even concentrate on the game and so back off and left again ._. sorry.

( For more details reasons... http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=224396#post224396 )

Anyhow on to the development of NEO it has been discontinued... Joking o.o; You people have helped and supported me so much. If giving you guys Neo is the least I can do then i will do it. And on that note - To increase the development speeds of NEO I'm going to create a Game Team who will from now on work on a game together and get it done asap. That way the games will be much more better quality, people get thier games faster and if one person goes down for a while the game still continues. What do you people think about it? If you want to be part of the team PM me or Email me and I'll get back to you asap ^_^

And btw thank again for supporting me so much. It great to be back to such a caring community ^_^ *waves*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back