• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yami becomes Yuki

Kasai Yuki

Formaly known as YAMI
    Years
    Hi all,

It's me Yami, the creator of Pokemon NEO and the guy who has been missing and causing trouble cause of my RPG Maker game. Well I'm back with a new account on my ISP as i forgot to pay my old one so it got suspended it ._. I couold not even remember the password too my old account so I created a new one (gomen too anyone who will take offence but i did not know what to do as i could not access my old email account).

I thought maybe I should explain why i have been gone for so long. To put it simply my life has been a mess, full stop heh. Family problems is one way of explaining it. Too put it blunt a member of my family died from cancer.. I took it quite hard and tried to keep a strait face on it and stayed brave kinda failed tho.. heh. Then recently my girlfriend dumped me for my best friend which has put me down even more in the past. But hey the good things in life I should think about eh? At least i'm single ^_^

As for the development on Pokemon NEO I'll explain that in the thread where it began.

Nicve to be back and sorry to all if making a new s/n causes any trouble. >_<

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Nice intro ya have :) Well Hey There Welcome to PC,
    I hope ya have a Great time here at PC :)

Back