• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wadnering Thred of Increbidle Drunkyness

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
I think this thread needs some trumpets to break the ice.

tumblr_n5b83eFxKO1slgz7so1_400.gif

So! Anybody planning on trying out the Festive Feud tournament that's coming up this December?

Reactions: Sun
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Dat intense trumpet.

I have still not tried ORAS :3 Now I do sort of have the kind of money to spend on games though, and plenty of time to just sit around and play while I'm communting... I'd probably get Aloha Sapphire since I owned Ruby in the GBA era. Unless Delta Emerald or Z really is around the corner?

lol Aloha Sapphire misspell

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Dat intense trumpet.

I have still not tried ORAS :3 Now I do sort of have the kind of money to spend on games though, and plenty of time to just sit around and play while I'm communting... I'd probably get Aloha Sapphire since I owned Ruby in the GBA era. Unless Delta Emerald or Z really is around the corner?

lol Aloha Sapphire misspell

Waaii waaaii waaaiii Delta Emerald agin? @_@

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
What, is there already a Delta version? I'm soooo far behind in knowledge if there is xD unless you mean the Delta episode.

Years
I'd probably get Aloha Sapphire since I owned Ruby in the GBA era.

That was like me, someone who played original Ruby back then but learned that they started loving Kyogre more and led to playing the opposite version when the remakes came.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yeah. I never loved Kyogre. Nor Groudon for that matter. Rayquaza is pretty cool though, especially in its mega form!

Years
It took me forever to figure out what was going on. lol, but I figured out the concept eventually. :)

Hopefully, this brings a few more people over to the World of PC.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
I know the feeling. I've had creative block for the longest time and haven't done anything with my region for like a month. I think I exhausted all my creative juices on my region and need to wait for them to recharge or something...

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
What did you guys even have a war over?

Well, it might seem a bit silly but essentially the two regions involved were centered around two clashing ideologies and for a couple weeks were joking about how they were going to have a "war" (because nobody really knew how that would work at the time)... Until one day it happened and they started posting about fleets of Mega Pidgeot and Salamance battling it out.

Back