• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wadnering Thred of Increbidle Drunkyness

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Delta Emerald could be a thing one day I think.....just certainly not anytime soon.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Why is everyone talking about the possibility of Delta Emerald lately? :o

Have I been missing something? @_@

Delta Emerald could be a thing one day I think.....just certainly not anytime soon.

You already know my old joke. The possibility for Delta Emerald is... (Please refer to your own username).

Having said that, I'd love it.

Reactions: Nah

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I only want Delta Emerald if there's going to be a Battle Frontier.

Years
  • The issue is that the Battle Frontier was dropped according to Masuda because "it was too frustrating". I guess he was mainly thinking of the target audience aka kids.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Fun fact: after Team Aqua is defeated, a group of disgruntled ex-members get together and form Team Coffee. Their goal: to expand the world's coffee for the good of people and Pokemon.

Last edited:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • First the ORAS section of PC, then the world.

db8.gif

Years
  • Tea is definitely better, because I have a delicacy for iced tea as the ideal refreshment drink. And I will need it because the weather is going to get hot for me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I actually drink tea more than I do coffee haha. But I work at a Donut/Coffee shop so I guess I would have to be a part of Alpha Coffee :P

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Can't say I care for coffee or tea really.....

Back