• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shadow

PokeTrader

A.K.A. Panda
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 11, 2010
I'd love to make maps and stuff for you, or do some basic giveitem/pokemon, question and other scripting. I could also do a little spriting but not very much lol

can't post any maps, no 15+ post count

I know it's possible, I'm trying to find a way.

I know how to do this, by the way

Last edited:
Years
51677588@N04
hey i've been messing around with Gimp an made a couple banners(well they look like banners take a look at them an tell me what u think.
heres a link cause i dnt know how to upload the images http://www.flickr.com/photos/51677588@N04/?saved=1

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
Years
well ya told me to apply so here i am XD.

Skills:Scripter, overworld inserter
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

Past Experience:my hack and bolens hack the both of wish are still going strong
Contact info: msn(ill pm u the adress)

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
I'd love to make maps and stuff for you, or do some basic giveitem/pokemon, question and other scripting. I could also do a little spriting but not very much lol

can't post any maps, no 15+ post count

I know how to do this, by the way

Really? How?
And DarkcharizardHero thanks for the banners I'll be looking at them for sure.
locoroco thanks for joining!

um... DarkcharizardHero I clicked on your link and it said Chanderpaul doesn't have anything available to you.

Last edited:

locoroco

Years
k man no probs anything you need tell me ill be working on a progressing hacks thread for my hack i could help with your thread too XD

Years
happy to be of assistance.Jus tell me if u need anything else.

oh an locoroco I assume ur a better scripter than me so how do u connect events(make an event cant happen untill a other event happens first) i think it has sumting to do with the flags rite.

Last edited:

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
I haven't started a progressing hacks thread yet. We haven't really made a whole lot of progress. Oh and DarkcharizardHero, you edit trainer's in battle sprites in unlz GBA, starting at 1499

Last edited:
Years
srry idnt really understand what ur saying. oh sure but u want them to be a special way or jus do it random

Try the link again i privated it by accident

Last edited:

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
I like test banner 3, the text is clearest, I like testbanner3 alot, we'll use that one.

oh yeah, what I was saying was that when you open up unlz-GBA, open your firered rom, and type in 1499 in the box next to go to, then click on go to, it will take you to the first in a list of trainer sprites.

Last edited:

PokeTrader

A.K.A. Panda
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 11, 2010
Weavile05 said:
Really? How?
@Weavile: I can explain this to you through PM or other means...

DarkcharizardHero said:
oh an locoroco I assume ur a better scripter than me so how do u connect events(make an event cant happen untill a other event happens first) i think it has sumting to do with the flags rite.
@Darkcharizardhero: Yes, this does inclue flagging.

locoroco

Years
happy to be of assistance.Jus tell me if u need anything else.

yes it does have to do with flags look at the script i made to apply at the top of the script you see it has 2 checkflags right 1 checks if i have gone to bed yet and the other checks if i have done the script before (so it cannot activate again) ok so the script states if 0x0 goto @done that means if i havent gone to bed dont start the script then the other checkflag if 0x1 goto @done1 wish is if the flag for that script is active then finish and thats pretty much it you just set the flag in another script and make the other script check it like so

#dynamic 0x740000

#org @start
checkflag 0x1000
if 0x1 goto @done
applymovement 0xff @move
waitmovement 0xff
msgbox @1 0x6
setflag 0x1000
release
end

#org @move
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#org 0xfe

#org @1
= taking to steps backwards

then when the player moves the 2 steps backwards lets say he went to another map then in that other map we would do this

#dynamic 0x740000

#org @start
checkflag 0x1000
if 0x0 goto @done1

checkflag 0x1001
if 0x1 goto @done
applymovement 0xff @move
waitmovement 0xff
msgbox @1 0x6
setflag 0x1001
release
end

#org @move
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#org 0xfe

#org @1
= taking to steps foward

#org @done
release
end

#org @done1
release
end

ok so what its in bold is the part lets say the flag 0x1000 hasnt been set
then it doesnt take the 2 steps foward until you go back and set that flag that simple XD.

Years
okey thanks i think i understand most of it.and another question how do u make the sprite not able to be seen even before the script starts( egwhen u are going to go into the grass an Oak stops u yet he wasnt there before) i would really appericate it if u helped me out these are the things i couldnt learn from watching or readin tutorials.

Last edited:

locoroco

Years
you put this in a map
howomakethespriteinvisible.png

then you put a showsprite command when you want the sprite to appear

Last edited:

locoroco

Years
you have to use that person id if not the sprite wont dissapear till the script starts it will just be standing there and anyways why do you need a different person id??

Years
no reason just wondering if i do that any ways thanks for the help i really appreciate it
if u ever need any help I will be willing to help ( thats if i can do it but i will try)

Back