• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shadow

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
  • @Weavile: I can explain this to you through PM or other means...

well then PM or VM me, I've always wanted to know how to do this

and once we do officially get started I will VM all our mappers and IPS Patch. Actually, when we start the hacking, we will start with a clean ROM, so HackDeoxys you and I could just download a clean fire red ROM, and we could PM and VM the IPS patches of our rom to the scripters once we are done with the map. When we PM or VM our scripters, we will tell them what they need to do with the scripts. Now, who wants to map what first?

I'm gonna be on vacation this weekend, but I'll be back sometime on monday.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi, I would like to apply:

Skills: Scripter, Sprite Inserter, and some other stuff if I learn how to do.

Proof of Work:
    Scripter:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sprite Inserter:
    Spoiler:

Past Experience: I've tried to make a hack on my own but I'm not good at mapping.
    Contact info: PM, VM, E-Mail, MSN (the two last are if I'm chosen).

Last edited:

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • Vince_27 Happily accepted. Nice sprite inserting. Can you make some real looking Fakemon?
    Dante1w if you were even applying you are accepted as well.

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
    Years
  • umm i can map very well too if ya want me to map I kinda dont have anything to do so ya have anything for me? here is my mapping work.

this is my unsquared route 201 imitation

Myunsquaredmapofroute201.png

well i can map pretty well if ya want me to map press 1 na just kidding send me a vm if ya want me to do anything k XD.

Back