• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    I can only find the 1st, 2nd, 4th and 6th gyms. I know all the towns arnt inserted, but is there a 3rd and 5th gym?

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Hehe after I finally finished playing (Damn you vulpix for your cuteness those other times!) I love it xD, but, I noticed something in the beginning, was it supposed to jump from like lvl 6 to lvl 11-14 so fast?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    The gym leader's Pokémon elevate in difficulty a lot quicker. So do Wild Pokémon. While the ones in grass have a variable of levels from 2-6 at the start, as soon as you reach Merson the levels go into 10-18. The process slows down a bit so that you should be used to your Pokémon, but you should train a lot before even battling in your first gym challenge.

Yup…

:S

I believe that you should get Eevee after you have defeated the first gym leader.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    TM case

when I open my TM case it is all gliched and when I exit it all my items are ? and when i exit that it freezes

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • xD, Just replayed it and beat the first gym with a lvl 6 bulbasaur o.o;;; I think that was a once in a lifetime thing xD, Can't wait for beta :D

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Hey awesome hack how'd you get the music to get all RSE on us like that

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Two things

Hiroshi,
    two things so if you can't get the bike is it possible to get past the second gym? And is there any way you could think of to get rid of the tm error?

P.S. this is an awesome hack keep up the good work

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    Zach: That error is because of gameshark. I was experimenting with cheats, and the ?73 thing was on all my items. Dont lie, the ?73 will only show up with a gameshark, and too many cheats.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Why is everyone asking for advice? I know you want to get through it, but play and talk to everyone in the game, you'll never know what they'll say.

I love playing the alpha bud, it's great. I haven't even got 3 badges yet, I'm mostly battling wild Pokemon and trying to find any rare ones. I haven't really trained my Bulbasur much. Anyway, excellent hack and hope to hear more updates about your next release.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Yah, but..

Fakemon
    the ?73 showed up after the game shark but the other glitches happened when I got the first tm, before the gameshark

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Yes the screenie does look quite pretty, specially with the nice lil sprite I made XD

Anyways, it's great to see the progression you have made Jake. At this rate I'm sure you'll be finished soon.

And I can't wait to see what the camera is used for too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back