• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Pokébook1

Marene
Years
  • [Resources Request]
    *Icons*
    I need the mega-icon of mega Pidgeot and their shiny.

*Battler Sprites* (Shiny, Front and Backsprite, 4131x81px because of Elite Battle)
    I need the Battler Sprites of Furfrou (all forms) s,f,b
    I need the Battler Sprites of Pikachu (all forms of XY) s,f,b,sf,sb
    I need the Battler Sprites of Vivillon (all forms of XY) s,f,b,sf,sb
    I need the Battler Sprites of Pyroar (male,female) s,f,b,sf,sb
    I need the Battler Sprites of Flabèbè (all forms) s,f,b,sf,sb
    I need the Battler Sprites of Floette (all forms) s,f,b,sf,sb
    I need the Battler Sprites of Florges (all forms) s,f,b,sf,sb
    I have a floette-"az"-icon I need the Sprites of Floette-AZ (front,back,shiny,sf,sb)
    I need the Battler Sprites of Meowstic (all forms) s,f,b,sf,sb
    All Honedge, Doublade & Aegislash Battler-Sprites (all forms) s,f,b,sf,sb

*XY & ORAS Tilesets*
    I need XY: Bike shop Interior, Boat, Caves, Department Store, Interior, Factory Interior, Game Corner Interior, Graveyard Interior, Gyms Interior, Harbour Interior, Interior general, Mansion Interior, Mart Interior, Multiplayer Rooms, Museum Interior, Outside, Poke Centre interior, Ruins Interior, Trainer Tower Interior, Underground Path, Underwater

Just the files I need, at this time
    The files I want you all to make with 3ds or Screenshot, if you can though (I have no possibility to have a 3ds), take ur time
    (It doesn't mean you must give me this as fast as you can, the blue ones means that I would be glad if you could give me, I'll credit you too. The red ones means that you can do it in the future, that you can take time)

What for help will need for the Future:
    XY & ORAS Windowskins and help how to integrate it in the game, must I add a Script?
    Transitions of Serena and Calem and how to put that in-game.
    Help how to add more Pokéballs, I mean the ball00_open graphic in the Picture folder.
    Help with Graphics > Icons > Footprints (how to add more) must I add a Script?

What for Graphics I will need in the Future?
    Spoiler:

Battlebacks of XY and OR/AS I already have, but if you have some other cool Battlebacks that aren't encountered in XY/ORAS, you may share them with me.

Autotiles I need
    Spoiler:

Animations
    If you have some Animations that suits good to XY/ORAS, then you may share them with me, so that I can use it to my game, that I'll publish.
    -XY/ORAS Animations
    -Other Essential Animations (from gen 3 till 5)

Tutorial Resources I need
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pokébook1

Marene
    Years
  • It's possible to have Furfrou Trims animated gifs, please?

I don't know what you mean, but I just have PNG Sprites of Furfrou (Elite Battle) the white one, in Front, Back, Shiny and Shiny Back- pic. I'd uploaded it, if you have the Elite Battle + BitmapWrapper and the packages of the Elite Battle then it will be working. Here it is:

Spoiler:

Sorry if it isn't that what you search; If yes I would be happy and plz credit Lucas S.J. as he made the Elite Battle System and this Sprites came from there.

Regrets

Been searching all over the internet but I can't find Complete Ethan sprite to put it in pokemon zeta please help me

I will search Ethan Overworld Sprites for you and rip them so you can use them for RPG Maker XP ;)
    I'll edit this thread or if you or someone write next to this Thread, I'll put the OW-Sprites of Surf, Bike, run and walk and omg º_º I found Ethan OW-Sprites where he has no hat, he looks kinda weird without hat, just like lyra tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I don't know what you mean, but I just have PNG Sprites of Furfrou (Elite Battle) the white one, in Front, Back, Shiny and Shiny Back- pic. I'd uploaded it, if you have the Elite Battle + BitmapWrapper and the packages of the Elite Battle then it will be working. Here it is:

Spoiler:

Sorry if it isn't that what you search; If yes I would be happy and plz credit Lucas S.J. as he made the Elite Battle System and this Sprites came from there.

Regrets
    Thank you for your answer but I was looking for Furfrou Heart Trim, Diamond Trim, Star Trim, Pharaoh Trim, Kabuki Trim, La Reine Trim, Matron Trim, Dandy Trim and Debutante Trim animated gif (so i can convert them to Luka's PNG format).

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokébook1

Marene
    Years
  • Thank you for your answer but I was looking for Furfrou Heart Trim, Diamond Trim, Star Trim, Pharaoh Trim, Kabuki Trim, La Reine Trim, Matron Trim, Dandy Trim and Debutante Trim animated gif (so i can convert them to Luka's PNG format).

Oh, your welcome. Sorry I'm not a native american nor a native english person, so I can't understand every word, but I google the english words and translate it, I translated Trim and the translation said that it means "clean" "skinny" etc. There was no word for computer though, because I think that "trim" has to do with the Computer and Hacks, as I trim my roms for my nds I. I know that I don't may write that word on this section, because it doesn't fit for here. I'm just referring to that word.

So I think you need the gif Sprites of those characters you said b4 and with trim you mean that the Sprites have to be "lighter", like less Kilobytes. Try to search on google "Program for trimming Sprites" and then search the Gif files and trim them on those programs, it will work. Like SpriteCutter. That's all what I can do for you.

Years
  • Oh, your welcome. Sorry I'm not a native american nor a native english person, so I can't understand every word, but I google the english words and translate it, I translated Trim and the translation said that it means "clean" "skinny" etc. There was no word for computer though, because I think that "trim" has to do with the Computer and Hacks, as I trim my roms for my nds I. I know that I don't may write that word on this section, because it doesn't fit for here. I'm just referring to that word.

So I think you need the gif Sprites of those characters you said b4 and with trim you mean that the Sprites have to be "lighter", like less Kilobytes. Try to search on google "Program for trimming Sprites" and then search the Gif files and trim them on those programs, it will work. Like SpriteCutter. That's all what I can do for you.
    Don't worry about it :) . For "trim", I mean Furfrou's haircut (also called "grooming"). I made a big research on Web, but the original animated 3D models (used for ripping gif sprites) are only frontal and non animated.

Pokébook1

Marene
    Years
  • Don't worry about it :) . For "trim", I mean Furfrou's haircut (also called "grooming"). I made a big research on Web, but the original animated 3D models (used for ripping gif sprites) are only frontal and non animated.

Oh, Thank you to explain that and I'm fine now and I'm sorry I tried to search but I can't find any, just the animated sprites of Furfrou but not grooming.

Thorinox

Metagross King
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2016
    Hey guys, a small question here

First if this isnt the right section, please let me know.

Does anyone know where I can get the maps for all the regions for the RPG Maker XP? Kanto, Jhoto, Hoenn, Shinnoh, Unova, and Kalos maps? Maps that are already made and I can put towards my friends game development?

The game I have been helping my friend in with making, he wants his game to be a bit of a twist to it, he is going to make it where you can choose which region to go, traveling by boat to each place, each with there own Gym Leaders (same ones as they should be) but every region you go to, you are level restricted until you get the next badge, yatta yatta yatta, till you beat every region, then you can travel his own region, all of the which is much harder.

So does anyone know where he can get help on these maps? Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Sprite of Pokemon All Generation DS Pokedex Style

Hi! wanna know if anyone has a pack of this sprites of pokemon cause try to download from lot of places but can not.

pokemondb.net/sprites

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2017
    Check the Gen 6 Project in scripts & tutorials, that has every sprite and image and techie piece of info you need

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Check the Gen 6 Project in scripts & tutorials, that has every sprite and image and techie piece of info you need

Thanks for answer!

Already look at that, but i want the sprites of pokedex list in DS, know what i mean...

can't upload images or link yet :|

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    Been searching on this site and elsewhere, but I can't find RPG Maker actor/character tilesets for Pokémon (as opposed to humans/trainers) anywhere! Doesn't anyone want to make a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon styled game or at least a JRPG where you play as the Pokémon themselves?

If it's been done, please link me to a resource that at least covers up to Gen IV. Thanks!

Edit: I found Neo-Spriteman's, but without a neutral stance, they're not very good. I wish someone would rip the Gen IV Pokémon Mystery Dungeon character sprites into RPG Maker VX Ace character tilesets, or at least XP tilesets! I've been waiting for that for years and I would pay money! D;

Last edited:

SpartaLazor

Doofus Lunarius
    Years
  • Been searching on this site and elsewhere, but I can't find RPG Maker actor/character tilesets for Pokémon (as opposed to humans/trainers) anywhere! Doesn't anyone want to make a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon styled game or at least a JRPG where you play as the Pokémon themselves?

If it's been done, please link me to a resource that at least covers up to Gen IV. Thanks!

Edit: I found Neo-Spriteman's, but without a neutral stance, they're not very good. I wish someone would rip the Gen IV Pokémon Mystery Dungeon character sprites into RPG Maker VX Ace character tilesets, or at least XP tilesets! I've been waiting for that for years and I would pay money! D;

You can find the sprites here:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokemonmysterydungeon3explorersofsky/

and

http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokemonmysterydungeon2explorersoftimedarkness/

You'll probably have to do most of the work to arrange them, but it'll be worth it in the end.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    Last edited:
    Back