• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
  • ^ You should, it's not bad. Of course I tend to not get as excited about movies as most.

I always just got used to August signaling the end of summer, even though it's... not.

Also, gah, woke up and my eye is swollen crazy bad. Was gonna go look at apartments today but I can't really drive 3 hours both ways like this. Now I've gotta wait til tomorrow when I can catch a ride. Of course, that may not be a bad thing, I'll have someone else to help me decide which place I like best.

And here I was hoping today wouldn't suck. : |

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • ^ You should, it's not bad. Of course I tend to not get as excited about movies as most.

I always just got used to August signaling the end of summer, even though it's... not.

Also, gah, woke up and my eye is swollen crazy bad. Was gonna go look at apartments today but I can't really drive 3 hours both ways like this. Now I've gotta wait til tomorrow when I can catch a ride. Of course, that may not be a bad thing, I'll have someone else to help me decide which place I like best.

And here I was hoping today wouldn't suck. : |

:C Awh boo! I'm sorry to hear that ;o;! But at least now it wont be so overwhelming to look at places since there will be someone else with you <3

Hopefully you can make today good anyways :333

Annd good luck tomorrooowww :3

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I should really go see that film... I just haven't gotten around to it yet! D:​

Pfft, same here. I had the urge to watch it, but I never got myself to. I was never really into those kind of movies...but then again,I never bothered to watch any Batman movies, so I probably should try them out. They may be way better than I think they are.

It's hot in Florida...although lately there's been a lot of rain, but I don't mind it. I love the rain.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I kinda liked the Batman cartoons, especially Batman Beyond. He had a cool costume.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Alternative is gonna whoop yo ass if he finds out.

Very hard.

And I'm sure Excalibur is nothing like a Bleach character.

Also funimation so I don't think they would be low enough to rip off Bleach.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Wow, that's some unexpected news... you would think they'd try to bring some sort of closure to the series before pulling the plug, but...

Any reason given as to why they just ended it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back