• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Done all my clothes shopping for the time being. Needed lots of work-clothes for work so have finally got all of them. Lots of shirts, ties and a few suits thrown in for good measure. Fun times! :D

Years
Done all my clothes shopping for the time being. Needed lots of work-clothes for work so have finally got all of them. Lots of shirts, ties and a few suits thrown in for good measure. Fun times! :D

Pretty much the same as this guy here.

I'm gonna make ^ a personal meme of mine whenever I read something of yours I agree with.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I don't shop for clothes often I could use some more shirts and shorts though, it feels like summer is never gonna end and the heat will never go away:/

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
I'll probably buy some more shirts in a few weeks, but I've got way more clothes that I'll ever wear, right now. I should donate some or something. Most have not even been worn...

Years
I have far too many clothes. I should clean house and throw out the dirty stuff that's falling apart and donate/give away the stuff I just don't wear anymore. I'll wait a month or two before I go shopping again.

droomph

weeb
Years
Are you kidding me? I would much rather we be in school right now. At least then I would have something to do other than PC. Not that PC's bad or anything, but change is fun :/

so what are y'all doing/feelin bout the end of summer?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Don't really matter to me, though I can say I'd much rather have the warm weather we have now as opposed to the brutally cold ones that are coming up in a few months....

Activity wise, whether it's summer or not doesn't really change too much (damn, I need something to do...)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Wait, Summer's over? It's only been warm here for like... a week. lol.

also WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT WEATHER

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Guys Ive been sick for like 2 weeks now my god. I blame the awful weather.
I hear that this is becoming the weather chat again sooo
Its finally sunny here, been bad weather thats kept me cold and sick for the last 2 weeks but i should be able to go surfing tomorrow!. Also its still winter though so I dont know what you guys are talking about summer being over, u guyz ev3n liv on 3arth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back