• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] XY Capture/Evolution/Release Thread

Which kalo Grass type Pokemon Ash will catch if he doesn't catch Chespin ???

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    tyTc1Nl.jpg

And if Serena gets a Milotic ---> she becomes better than Ash??? Show evidence that Milotic is a better Pokemon than, say, Hawlucha or Talonflame. Why did Iris's Dragonite lose to Ash's Krookodile? Why couldn't May's Blaziken beat Ash's Sceptile IN A CONTEST BATTLE? Dawn achieved more than Ash did in Sinnoh? LOLOLOLOLOL. I didn't know she could get revenge after a 2-6 loss. "It doesn't matter he's the only person to beat Darkrai" ---> ???!!! (not to mention he beat Latios as well!)

The point is that People should stop treating Ash's sidekicks as poor Unfortunate Character who doesn't get good Pokemon!
    Ash is not the One who get Free Dragonite and allow to keep it !

I don't have to explain why worlds most beautiful and near-legendary Pokemon Milotic is better then Hawlucha & Talonflame ! Its like explaining why Diamond is more expensive then coal.

And Didn't you watch the Battle ? Dragonite got out of control and that why it was easy for Krookodile to beat him !So if he didn't lose control and listen to Iris then he may not has to lose to Krookodile.

As Sceptlie vs Blaziken goes , They tied because of Plot amour !
    Also Ash beat Darkrai because of his bond with Sceptile , not due to any special ability or tactic!
    So Do you claim May's bond with Blaziken is weaker then Ash & Sceptile ? Is there any guaranty that May's Bond with Blaziken will not allow him to wake up from Dark Void and finish Darkrai with Blaze Kick.

It Doesn't matter Ash is the only person to beat Trobias Darkrai because everybody value the finalist ! Thats how Sports work.
    Its doesn't matter how many time Rafael Nadal beat Roger Federer because Federer won more Grand-slam then Nadal so everyone remember Rogar Federer as the greatest tennis player.
    Same way , Dawn won ''Wallace Cup'' which happen to be a mini-Grand-festival and she was one step away from become a Top-coordiantor.
    Her achievement is far superior then Ash being only trainer to be challenge for Trobias.

YOU. DON'T. NEED. "STRONG". POKEMON. TO. BE. A. GOOD. TRAINER.
    Doesn't matter!
    Pokemon was born from the concept of collecting Bug ! Not to make Doki Doki romance with a girl.
    So When Kids collect Bug , They want to catch rare , unique and Big one ! Same way , Ash deserve to catch Rare and unique pokemon. (not though Personality)
    Because having cool Pokemon like Dragonite , Golurk or Lucario in his collection make it interesting.
    Like having rare stamp and coin your collection !

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • The point is that People should stop treating Ash's sidekicks as poor Unfortunate Character who doesn't get good Pokemon!
    Ash is not the One who get Free Dragonite and allow to keep it !

I don't have to explain why worlds most beautiful and near-legendary Pokemon Milotic is better then Hawlucha & Talonflame ! Its like explaining why Diamond is more expensive then coal.

And Didn't you watch the Battle ? Dragonite got out of control and that why it was easy for Krookodile to beat him !So if he didn't lose control and listen to Iris then he may not has to lose to Krookodile.

As Sceptlie vs Blaziken goes , They tied because of Plot amour !
    Also Ash beat Darkrai because of his bond with Sceptile , not due to any special ability or tactic!
    So Do you claim May's bond with Blaziken is weaker then Ash & Sceptile ? Is there any guaranty that May's Bond with Blaziken will not allow him to wake up from Dark Void and finish Darkrai with Blaze Kick.

It Doesn't Ash is the only person to beat Trobias Darkrai because everybody value the finalist ! Thats how Sports work.
    Its doesn't matter how many time Rafael Nadal beat Roger Federer because Federer won more Grand-slam then Nadal so everyone remember Rogar Federer as the greatest tennis player.
    Same way , Dawn won ''Wallace Cup'' which happen to be a mini-Grand-festival and she was one step away from become a Top-coordiantor.
    Her achievement is far superior then Ash being only trainer to be challenge for Trobias.

Doesn't matter!
    Pokemon was born from the concept of collecting Bug ! Not to make Doki Doki romance with a girl.
    So When Kids collect Bug , They want to catch rare , unique and Big one ! Same way , Ash deserve to catch Rare and unique pokemon. (not though Personality)
    Because having cool Pokemon like Dragonite , Golurk or Lucario in his collection make it interesting.
    Like having rare stamp and coin your collection !

Famon, what describes a good Pokemon for you? So what if Ash gets bugs? Bugs can't be strong too? Heracross, for example, has a very powerful horn and can learn a variety of moves such as Megahorn, Close Combat and Stone Edge. And btw Ash owns it. Scizor has steel armor and can learn Bullet Punch. Volcarona is still good with Quiver Dance and is "near-legendary".

Yes you do need to explain why is Milotic better than Hawlucha. Don't get me wrong, I ADORE Milo, but just because she's the most beautiful Pokemon in the world DOESN'T MEAN SHE'S BETTER THAN HAWLUCHA OR TALONFLAME. Looks aren't everything, you know. Maybe Ash secretly thinks that Talonflame is the manliest Pokemon ever. Also who's to say near-legendary Pokemon (which Milotic isn't btw, try Lucario or Spiritomb) are AUTOMATICALLY BETTER than "regular" Pokemon? Maylene's Lucario couldn't beat Ash's UNEVOLVED Buizel. Fucking Cameron had a Lucario.

Yes I did watch the battle, and I came to the conclusion that Iris' Dragonite was still not able to listen to Iris perfectly... and your point is? Can you prove that Dragonite would have defeated Krookodile 1-on-1?

So what if Sceptile and Ash had a special bond? I thought that was reserved for Pikachu???

Don't compare Pokemon to tennis, please. They use a completely different set of rules and Darkrai was UNDEFEATED prior to facing Ash's Sceptile. You should rather compare Pokemon to chess if you ask me.
    Also Wallace Cup was just another fucking contest where the host happened to be Wallace. It wasn't a "mini-grand-festival" lol.

Please for the love of everything that's unholy:
    https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Let's discuss why Team Rocket have a wallet with Steven's Picture in it, in the next episode.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Famon, what describes a good Pokemon for you? So what if Ash gets bugs? Bugs can't be strong too? Heracross, for example, has a very powerful horn and can learn a variety of moves such as Megahorn, Close Combat and Stone Edge. And btw Ash owns it. Scizor has steel armor and can learn Bullet Punch. Volcarona is still good with Quiver Dance and is "near-legendary".

Yes you do need to explain why is Milotic better than Hawlucha. Don't get me wrong, I ADORE Milo, but just because she's the most beautiful Pokemon in the world DOESN'T MEAN SHE'S BETTER THAN HAWLUCHA OR TALONFLAME. Looks aren't everything, you know. Maybe Ash secretly thinks that Talonflame is the manliest Pokemon ever. Also who's to say near-legendary Pokemon (which Milotic isn't btw, try Lucario or Spiritomb) are AUTOMATICALLY BETTER than "regular" Pokemon? Maylene's Lucario couldn't beat Ash's UNEVOLVED Buizel. Psyducking Cameron had a Lucario.

Yes I did watch the battle, and I came to the conclusion that Iris' Dragonite was still not able to listen to Iris perfectly... and your point is? Can you prove that Dragonite would have defeated Krookodile 1-on-1?

So what if Sceptile and Ash had a special bond? I thought that was reserved for Pikachu???

Don't compare Pokemon to tennis, please. They use a completely different set of rules and Darkrai was UNDEFEATED prior to facing Ash's Sceptile. You should rather compare Pokemon to chess if you ask me.
    Also Wallace Cup was just another psyducking contest where the host happened to be Wallace. It wasn't a "mini-grand-festival" lol.

Please for the love of everything that's unholy:
    https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Its has nothing to do with strength ! It simply about having rare and cooler pokemon in yer collection.
    Milotic is one of rarest and most Beautiful pokemon in the world ! Just Having a Pokemon like that is satisfying enough .
    Same goes with Dragonite, Lucario ,Golurk , Eevee !
    Just catching and keeping Pokemons like them is Satisfying ! Pokemon aren't just tool for Battling .

Also ''Pokemon Battle' and ''Tennis'' are both still sport and it can't ignore the basic rule of any sport!
    In Any competition , The winner & Finalist has more value then Semi-finalist ! Thats how it work in every sport .
    Nobody remember Number 4 , hack nobody hardly remember Number 2 ! Everyone eye is always toward the winner.
    And ''Wallace Cup'' was a world-wide Contest with every Contest-lovers eye on to it ! Dawn winning ''Wallace Cup'' is far greater achievement then Ash beat 1 pokemon from an unbeatable trainer because ultimately Ash lost that trainer. He couldn't even force him to use his strongest pokemon.
    Just like Nobody remember Ursula even though she was a better cooridnator then Jessie! Because she lost the 2nd round to Dawn.

Last edited:

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • Its has nothing to do with strength ! It simply about having rare and cooler pokemon in yer collection.
    Milotic is one of rarest and most Beautiful pokemon in the world ! Just Having a Pokemon like that is satisfying enough .
    Same goes with Dragonite, Lucario ,Golurk , Eevee !
    Just catching and keeping Pokemons like them is Satisfying ! Pokemon aren't just tool for Battling .

Also ''Pokemon Battle' and ''Tennis'' are both still sport and it can't ignore the basic rule of any sport!
    In Any competition , The winner & Finalist has more value then Semi-finalist ! Thats how it work in every sport .
    Nobody remember Number 4 , hack nobody hardly remember Number 2 ! Everyone eye is always toward the winner.
    And ''Wallace Cup'' was a world-wide Contest with every Contest-lovers eye on to it ! Dawn winning ''Wallace Cup'' is far greater achievement then Ash beat 1 pokemon from an unbeatable trainer because ultimately Ash lost that trainer. He couldn't even force him to use his strongest pokemon.
    Just like Nobody remember Ursula even though she was a better cooridnator then Jessie! Because she lost the 2nd round to Dawn.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

So you're sayin' that Milotic's better than Hawlucha BECAUSE IT'S RARE AND THUS SATISFYING TO OWN IT???? I'm sorry but that argument is bullshit. Just because a Pokemon is rare doesn't mean it's better than a random common Pokemon. Why do people say Staraptor is awesome? Maybe it's satisfying to know that I caught a Garbodor last night or that my Assault Vest Tangrowth + Mega Slowbro core stalled out my opponent.

Also did ya know that POKEMON BATTLES ARE SCRIPTED??? THE WRITERS DO WHAT THE FUCK THEY WANT TO DO. It's like WWE, you know. About the Pokemon vs Chess part, well that applies more to competitive battling, but from the Ash vs Paul battle or even the episode that aired today (Ash vs Valerie), we could see that Ash used clever strategy, so the writers probably inspired themsleves from the game of chess.

You are saying that the winner and finalist have more value than semi-finalists, but this is not always true. It depends on the value of the prizes, the prestige of the contests, and the value of the players themselves. And luck. Can't forget luck. I don't know if you watch soccer or not, but last year many people said Valencia should have won the UEFA Europa League 2013-14 season. It got defeated by Sevilla by the virtue of a 94' goal in the semi-final round. Same with Pokemon - many more fans care about the league than the grand festival.

Also MiloticXHawlucha please

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

So you're sayin' that Milotic's better than Hawlucha BECAUSE IT'S RARE AND THUS SATISFYING TO OWN IT???? I'm sorry but that argument is bullmuk. Just because a Pokemon is rare doesn't mean it's better than a random common Pokemon. Why do people say Staraptor is awesome? Maybe it's satisfying to know that I caught a Garbodor last night or that my Assault Vest Tangrowth + Mega Slowbro core stalled out my opponent.

Yes !
    Milotic is better then Hawlucha in every way ! Owning a Millotic is far cooler then owning a Hawlucha.
    Just like a Rare stamp is better then a Ordinary stamp .

You are saying that the winner and finalist have more value than semi-finalists, but this is not always true. It depends on the value of the prizes, the prestige of the contests, and the value of the players themselves. And luck. Can't forget luck. I don't know if you watch soccer or not, but last year many people said Valencia should have won the UEFA Europa League 2013-14 season. It got defeated by Sevilla by the virtue of a 94' goal in the semi-final round. Same with Pokemon - many more fans care about the league than the grand festival.
    Do you even know what your saying ? There is a difference between favoring a team before the competition and valuing it after the Competition.
    At the end , People does values the team that won UEFA Europe League 2013-14 more then the semi-finalist .
    Just like People will credit Jessie more then Ursula because Jessie was a Semi-finalist while Ursula was knock out in the 2nd round ! Even though Ursula put much better fight then Jessie did.
    Why the Hell a Coordinator will compete in the League instate of grand-festival ?
    Also did ya know that POKEMON BATTLES ARE SCRIPTED??? THE WRITERS DO WHAT THE PSYDUCK THEY WANT TO DO. It's like WWE, you know. About the Pokemon vs Chess part, well that applies more to competitive battling, but from the Ash vs Paul battle or even the episode that aired today (Ash vs Valerie), we could see that Ash used clever strategy, so the writers probably inspired themsleves from the game of chess.
    Why did I claim Sceptile & Blaziken's tie as ''Plot armor'' ???

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • Yes !
    Milotic is better then Hawlucha in every way ! Owning a Millotic is far cooler then owning a Hawlucha.
    Just like a Rare stamp is better then a Ordinary stamp .
    apples and oranges. that's all I'll say here.

Do you even know what your saying ? There is a difference between favoring a team before the competition and valuing it after the Competition.
    At the end , People does values the team that won UEFA Europe League 2013-14 more then the semi-finalist .
    Just like People will credit Jessie more then Ursula because Jessie was a Semi-finalist while Ursula was knock out in the 2nd round ! Even though Ursula put much better fight then Jessie did.

Why did I claim Sceptile & Blaziken's tie as ''Plot armor'' ???

this reminds me of the salamence thread looool. i used to make the same mistakes that you make here.

You still haven't proved that Milotic is genuinely a better Pokemon than Hawlucha because you are making these logical errors: 1. you keep repeating the same argument, over and over. 2. appeal to authority. 3. apples and oranges.

Also your comment clearly proves you don't know anything about soccer and Europa League.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    this reminds me of the salamence thread looool. i used to make the same mistakes that you make here.

You still haven't proved that Milotic is genuinely a better Pokemon than Hawlucha because you are making these logical errors: 1. you keep repeating the same argument, over and over. 2. appeal to authority. 3. apples and oranges.

Also your comment clearly proves you don't know anything about soccer and Europa League.

Aren't you doing the same thing ?
    Considering all the Milotic we seen in Anime , its easy to know why Milotic is better then Hawlucha !
    Its rare ability to float in the air and its flexibility as a Snack allow its fight better then other pokemon including a Pseudo-legendary like Garchamp.

Also , If You want know about better Pokemon then why not ask *Alloute ?
    He talking about how Ash's friend should have better pokemon ! But Ash's friend already own a better pokemon then him.
    Currently , The strongest Pokemon in XY group is Luxrey which is owned by Clemont!
    After Goodra left , There isn't any pokemon to challenge Luxrey's place.
    A Baby Noibat is obviously no much for Clemont's Luxrey So Luxrey will hold on to his position for a long time.
    So If thats not a better pokemon then what is a better pokemon ? How come Ash's friends still lack better pokemon ?
    Does he want Clemont to get a free Metagross ?

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • Aren't you doing the same thing ?
    Considering all the Milotic we seen in Anime , its easy to know why Milotic is better then Hawlucha !
    Its rare ability to float in the air and its flexibility as a Snack allow its fight better then other pokemon including a Pseudo-legendary like Garchamp.
    Hawlucha can fly. Hawlucha can smash rocks. Hawlucha can move boulders. Hawlucha is super-fast. Can Milo do all these? I don't think so.

Also , If You want know about better Pokemon then why not ask *Alloute ?
    He talking about how Ash's friend should have better pokemon ! But Ash's friend already own a better pokemon then him.
    Currently , The strongest Pokemon in XY group is Luxrey which is owned by Clemont!
    After Goodra left , There isn't any pokemon to challenge Luxrey's place.
    A Baby Noibat is obviously no much for Clemont's Luxrey So Luxrey will hold on to his position for a long time.
    So If thats not a better pokemon then what is a better pokemon ? How come Ash's friends still lack better pokemon ?
    Does he want Clemont to get a free Metagross ?
    So what if he gets a Metagross? Does that mean Clemont becomes better than Ash as a trainer? At least Meta could help him create his inventions, but still...

The thing is just because "Serena has a 90% chance to get a Milotic" (which I highly doubt even though I'd LOVE her to get one) doesn't mean she becomes better than Ash. You seem to think that Milotic is better than Hawlucha because "dude! It's a Milotic!". It's like saying iPhone > Android because "dude! It's an iPhone!". It depends on very many factors.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    The thing is just because "Serena has a 90% chance to get a Milotic" (which I highly doubt even though I'd LOVE her to get one) doesn't mean she becomes better than Ash. You seem to think that Milotic is better than Hawlucha because "dude! It's a Milotic!". It's like saying iPhone > Android because "dude! It's an iPhone!". It depends on very many factors.

Catching Milotic doesn't mean she will be better then Ash ! However , It would be a pain in ass to see She can get a Near-legendary Pokemon like Milotic when Ash can't keep Goodra for 5 episode.

Also , A Pokemon is not just a tool for fighting ! A Pokemon has other aspect beside its combat ability.
    Such as its rarity , Uniqueness , design , special ability .
    Milotic is a rare pokemon with amazing design and unique ability to float in the air and clam negative feeling.
    Compare to that , Hawlucha is a badly designed pokemon that can't use that fact that he's part flying type at his advantage .
    Also according to Sky battle episode , Hawlucha can't fly , It just glides !
    Also , Smashing Border isn't a big thing ! Any Pokemon can smash border , All Miliotic has to do is to use its tail.

And Why the hack Clemont can get an OP Pokemon like Metagross when Ash force to release Goodra because its too strong for him ?
    Oh I see , Everything Fair for other but nothing fair for Ash.
    Ash's fans are garbage so writers should ignore them and listen to Clemont fans instate.

Last edited:

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    This is the Capture thread though, not a general/ next episode discussion thread, so that would be off topic.
    I say we talk about how pointless it was to get rid of Goodra.
    To a degree it is on topic. It got me thinking, what if Steven ends up in Kalos with Allan, and they both meet ash( Steven would be meeting him again) and they either team up with Ash and Co to fight a villain or new foe. Then Steven gives Ash the mega ring and Allan gives him a Stone. While it would be more likely he would mega a old pokemon, I wouldn't mind if he actually did get something new for a potential mega if bonding was done right.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • Catching Milotic doesn't mean she will be better then Ash ! However , It would be a pain in ass to see She can get a Near-legendary Pokemon like Milotic when Ash can't keep Goodra for 5 episode.

Also , A Pokemon is not just a tool for fighting ! A Pokemon has other aspect beside its combat ability.
    Such as its rarity , Uniqueness , design , special ability .
    Milotic is a rare pokemon with amazing design and unique ability to float in the air and clam negative feeling.
    Compare to that , Hawlucha is a badly designed pokemon that can't use that fact that he's part flying type at his advantage .
    Also according to Sky battle episode , Hawlucha can't fly , It just glides !
    Also , Smashing Border isn't a big thing ! Any Pokemon can smash border , All Miliotic has to do is to use its tail.

And Why the hack Clemont can get an OP Pokemon like Metagross when Ash force to release Goodra because its too strong for him ?
    Oh I see , Everything Fair for other but nothing fair for Ash.
    Ash's fans are garbage so writers should ignore them and listen to Clemont fans instate.

Then why do you make it sound like Serena > Ash cause she would get a Milotic? Why would Milotic be near-legendary? It's rare? So is Rotom. So are Donphan and Heracross. Did that stop Professor Oak from getting Rotom? Did that stop Ash from getting Phan and Hera? Why wouldn't they be "near-legendary"?
    Son, "near-legendary Pokemon" are Pokemon such as Spiritomb and Lucario. There's only ONE Spiritomb in Sinnoh, the one from route 209. Lucario is... Lucario.

Also it's your opinion that Hawlucha is a badly designed Pokemon. I think it actually looks pretty cool with its cape-like wings and that red beak.

Metagross is OP? On what basis are you making that claim? Do you even have any evidence on whether or not Clemont will be catching one? (same with Serena and Milotic)

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Then why do you make it sound like Serena > Ash cause she would get a Milotic? Why would Milotic be near-legendary? It's rare? So is Rotom. So are Donphan and Heracross. Did that stop Professor Oak from getting Rotom? Did that stop Ash from getting Phan and Hera? Why wouldn't they be "near-legendary"?
    Son, "near-legendary Pokemon" are Pokemon such as Spiritomb and Lucario. There's only ONE Spiritomb in Sinnoh, the one from route 209. Lucario is... Lucario.

Also it's your opinion that Hawlucha is a badly designed Pokemon. I think it actually looks pretty cool with its cape-like wings and that red beak.

Metagross is OP? On what basis are you making that claim? Do you even have any evidence on whether or not Clemont will be catching one? (same with Serena and Milotic)

Since when Heracross & Donphan considered rare ? Its just as common then any other Pokemon.
    Also , Milotic is near-Legendary because of its beauty ! Just like Gyarados is considered to be near-legendary because of its history of destroying City .
    Also , Prof Oak caught Rotom , Not Ash ! Your not seeing Ash catching Pokemons like Rotom
    And Why Shouldn't I be angry about Serena getting Milotic when Ash is force to release Goodra ?
    Your theory is , Ash is not allow to catch Pokemon like Goodra , Dragonite or Milotic !Only Other character can get pokemon like those.
    Its easy to why it okay for you to see your fav character getting Pokemon like Milotic when Ash can't keep a Goodra.

Also , Hawlucha just a bad combination of a Birds head , wrestlers chest and Babies feet !

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • Since when Heracross & Donphan considered rare ? Its just as common then any other Pokemon.
    Also , Milotic is near-Legendary because of its beauty ! Just like Gyarados is considered to be near-legendary because of its history of destroying City .
    Also , Prof Oak caught Rotom , Not Ash ! Your not seeing Ash catching Pokemons like Rotom
    And Why Shouldn't I be angry about Serena getting Milotic when Ash is force to release Goodra ?
    Your theory is , Ash is not allow to catch Pokemon like Goodra , Dragonite or Milotic !Only Other character can get pokemon like those.
    Its easy to why it okay for you to see your fav character getting Pokemon like Milotic when Ash can't keep a Goodra.

Also , Hawlucha just a bad combination of a Birds head , wrestlers chest and Babies feet !

i... i'm done... no comment... i thought this was the XY capture/evolution/release thread, not the Milotic vs Hawlucha thread... and I NEVER said Ash caught that Rotom...

yeah and even though I love Milo for her beauty what if someone else went ahead and said "ehhh milotic is just a giant obese worm with stupid stuff connected to its head"

Last edited:

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Fammon, can you please calm down. Just forget about goodra, Iris, and Milotic, You bring up good discussion topics when your not acting this way. You can be fun and keep this lively when you chill out. We don't need fights everyday.

NOW, when does everyone thingk eevee will show up?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    What people classify as 'stong' and 'powerful' for the most part is subjective. Especially anime wise when it's not like the game when certain Pokemon are a certain tier and others suck. I mean if they applied game logic to anime logic when it came to tiers Goodra would be UU while Hawlucha is OU. And let's not even discuss how if Ash's Pokemon had their hidden abilities Frogadier and Fletchinder are on their way to Uber and OU respectively. Now tell me again why everyone is still bitching about Goodra leaving Ash's team?

The anime works that each Pokemon is unique and can all be powerful. Of course you'll still never see a Magikarp beat a legendary (especially if it's on land) but look. Ash getting the "strongest pokemon ever" is not the point of the show.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • What people classify as 'stong' and 'powerful' for the most part is subjective. Especially anime wise when it's not like the game when certain Pokemon are a certain tier and others suck. I mean if they applied game logic to anime logic when it came to tiers Goodra would be UU while Hawlucha is OU. And let's not even discuss how if Ash's Pokemon had their hidden abilities Frogadier and Fletchinder are on their way to Uber and OU respectively. Now tell me again why everyone is still bitching about Goodra leaving Ash's team?

The anime works that each Pokemon is unique and can all be powerful. Of course you'll still never see a Magikarp beat a legendary (especially if it's on land) but look. Ash getting the "strongest pokemon ever" is not the point of the show.

Hawlucha is actually BL, and you can still be viable in OU if you're a lower tier. But yeah I don't get why is everyone bitching about Goodra leaving Ash's team. Probably because it's a pseudo and everyone thinks "ohhh it must be so powerful cause it has a bst of 600!!"

Back