• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tired of being made fun of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • *shakes head furiously* that aint Andy! It's not! cause I know Andy wouldn't do that! That scared me at first. but everybody, think about it. would Andy really say that? This is so pointless...-__-; most people are shocked when they first read this. Im just glad its not Andy..I thought I was hallucinating or something...*sigh*

CrazyMeowth

Banned
    Years
  • Guys it is Sean! He tried to get me to help him, he also was really snoody and laughed about changing Andy's e-mail pword to yeknom. Crap, can he still get on this site, if he can he's gonna kill me for helping you guys.....

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • No..I think someone might have mine

anyway andy you need to get to my account? you know my pword I belive
    and Im sure its sean

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Oh Dear the woe of IP Adresses... Listen, Everyone We know that Andy's name has been hacked? No? Right. But it wasnt by Sean.

Years
  • It's not Sean...so does that mean we dont know who it is? Im gonna change my pword to just in case XD most of us should. make it hard. all this hacking..has to stop..

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • ^_^. DT's IP Cracker Jack Job did wonders, I must give him all the credit, for he truly did solve this mystery :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back