• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tired of being made fun of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
Years
  • Done!I noticed my ip for a sec,its was different but its back to normal now
    everyone might want to change there pwords to somthing only you know for today
    till another person gets it all sorted out

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • 100marios said:
    For a second I thought Andy snapped. However, I knew something fishy was going on....some of those things...(especially when he said Legendary pokegirl was...uh..) just didn't seem like him. I wonder who's behind this then, if it isn't him...

Who ever it was that was the sickest grossest and most disturbing thing I have heard today! EWWW!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    .....dude...... i was cracking up when he said that LP was ..... you know... (i dont think anyone else thought that it was funny) anyway....... i think it over......or maybe not.....

Years
  • That was one bad joke..-__-; gotta go change my pword..hope everything gets sorted out..soon. this dumb hacking!
    **looks at her post**
    Hey! I had like 800 posts!

Years
  • that could be trouble... but who would want to try and make the mods look bad? obviously, a pokemon hater, but a darn good hacker too.... interesting thing is, so am I.... the hacker part, that is...

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Oro? that nut change my post number........he took away more than 100 posts from me! XD....meh... dude.....wow.... it's armagedon for PC

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Posts are posts, He took atleast 3000 from me, but it doesnt really bother me.. I already served them anyways. ^_^...-_- Why Now.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:
    Oro? that nut change my post number........he took away more than 100 posts from me! XD....meh... dude.....wow.... it's armagedon for PC
    Well I don't think he changed your post number... just deleted major threads such as DCC and Leave of Absence... among others. Now that this mess is hopefully over is there any way to fix it all?

Years
  • what if we cant get this to stop? will we have to make another PC? WHAT IS WITH THIS HACKING!! grrr Im getting so mad! >__< we have to stop this foolishness!! all of us!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back