• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tired of being made fun of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyMeowth

Banned
    Years
    You guys are all paranoid. I CrazyMeowth easily got the zip code from Andy which I then used to retrieve his password on hotmail. After I was in hotmail I had a new PC password e-mailed to his account. I then tried to destroy PC as i was ordered to do so by Sean. But I felt bad so I quit and gave Andy back his password. Well since i'm banned, I'll see you guys....well probably never...what a sad story....oh and sorry to pokegirl i thought you were like 15 or something. Well, now what?

Years
    this hacker had to have had some info on everyone he hacked, right? what are we gonna do to stop him? this'll be over in a few days I hope.

CrazyMeowth

Banned
    Years
    Yeah it was me. Sean came to me last night on AIM saying that he was so stressed out and angry that he had been doing physical harm to himself. I told him I'd do my best to help and this morning I attacked. Felt Bad. Retreated and now i'm explaining my reason. And i was not the "rolling spammer" whatever the heck that means. I posted my website like 3 times and you guys freaked out and banned me. Which was frustrating but i'm not resentful for that.

CrazyMeowth

Banned
    Years
    Hey whatever you guys do don't bring Bjgamecreations into this. He makes really awesome games and you shouldn't taint his profile. Please. You can ban me but leave him alone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back