• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I thought it would be fun to post a before and after shot of myself. It's interesting seeing the difference in photos. The power of a hair straightener and foundation.

Before. This is what I looked like waking up this morning.
Spoiler:

After. This is what I look like now after a shower and doing my hair and makeup.
Spoiler:
I think you look stunning without makeup. ♥

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
It's been a fun weekend. Apologies for the b&w/snapchat pics, but that's the way they were uploaded.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hope you're all keeping well!

Eevee-Kins

Sleepy Eyes, Bony Knees
Years
I did some things to my hair.

Spoiler:

Might I add, there are some attractive people in this thread like, woah man.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I can't see Pepperton's picture for some reason, but I'm assuming they're hot cause Dipu says so and now he's been meme-ified.

But anyways! Here's a picture I took when I went to the baseball game with my family Saturday.
Spoiler:

Cardinals didn't win , but it was a nice night spending time with the family before everyone goes back to college.

And here's one of my family who clearly didn't want to be in the picture (especially my older bro hiding behind me), but I'm posting it here anyways. XD
Spoiler:

Rain messed up my hair though.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Hello world!

Spoiler:

This was actually like a week ago, buttttt just found it on my phone now :P see girls! You don't need to show cleavage for a good shot #nottalkingtoanyoneinparticularpromise

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
>__< not really but thank you for the compliment!! i always think i look bad ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Troy stfu ur a qt 3.14

btw when did the bucket sun hat start getting around? XD After Chief Keef wore it seems like everyone I know has one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back