• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
  • I don't think I actually showed a picture of myself that wasn't in uniform so here's my ugly mug for y'all.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Don't you just want to pick him up and pinch his li'l cheek.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    God, everyone is talking about this awesome pic. that I never got to see. :c
    I'll now go sit in the corner and eat a ham sandwich quietly /forever alone.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • i propose we name this "the pepperton objectification thread"

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • one of my friends looks so much like zac efron it's not even funny. like it'd be weird if i posted a pic of him here but you'll just have to believe me on this because oh my god

Years
  • you are all the nicest people and have probably positively affected my self esteem issues more than anyone i know in real life. thank you everyone :']

and im sure you're all better looking than me, just need to post the pictures!!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • #TotallyHotPepper

Share this to your friends if you think he/she is as hot as Pepperton!
    even though they will never match up to him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back