• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Picture is a little small. Picture I took last week before I dyed my hair to a darker brown. Now I regret it. Don't call me small! >:( (If you were thinking it.)
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I had a cut on my face so I have a band-aid on in this picture lol.
    This was my senior year in high school (2012-2013) during my gym class when I didn't change into gym clothes.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mirri

ємвяα¢є тнє ѕтσям
    Years
  • This is one of my favorite selfies. c: I took it at Colossalcon in my red panda kigurumi. I also have a cat one.

Spoiler:

Here are just some other cute ones of me. (I'm not that vain, I promise!)

Spoiler:

My most recent selfie:
    Spoiler:

Me as Espeon for Ohayocon:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I had a cut on my face so I have a band-aid on in this picture lol.
    This was my senior year in high school (2012-2013) during my gym class when I didn't change into gym clothes.

Spoiler:
    I want that jacket.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I stumbled upon this pic of mine on Facebook and was surprised at how I've apparently overlooked it until now. xD

The way the Color Guard XO cord contrasts the dress blues along with my cut platinum hair makes for a really nice photo imo c:
    ObM0tNy.png

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I call it like I see it what can I say
    2HlxxYV.gif

My guess is its the outlines in his irises, facial hair, and head hair + hat. Then again it's just really difficult for me personally to make a cut on someone without talking to them at least verbally to match their look. >.>

That reminds me, I have a few people whose voices I need to hear!

Sirfetch’d

OMG PEPPERTON REPOST YOUR PIC SO THOSE WHO MISSED IT CAN SEE WHAT THE HYPE IS ABOUT <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back