• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smoking, or Non smoking?

Do you smoke?

• yes, but i'm trying to stop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, and I never plan on it

Votes: 64 90.1%
  • no, but I think I might start

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • yes, and I can't stop

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Okay. hi. I have a poll here for you. DO you smoke? If you do, why do you do it? Do you smoke and your trying to stop, or do you not smoke at all? As for me, I don't smoke, and I never intend of ever.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • No, I don't smoke and I never plan to start. I want to know why people choose to smoke in the first place, with all those anti-smoking commercials and what not.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • No, I don't smoke, and I never will, I also don't like being around a smoker too long, makes me feel sick.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Definitely non-smoking.

I wouldn't start anyway but there's personal reasons behind that as well.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Me too. My mom has cancer (not from smoking) but my two grandmothers died from smoking.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I don't smoke and I never will. My mom's friend smoked a lot whenever we came over and it disgusts me.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Nope smoking sucks its just a simple way to simultaneously ruin your health, empty your wallet and support huge corporations that don't give a damn about well-being.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I don't smoke, and hopefully never will ^.^

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    No, smokin sucks

I have never intended to do it, and I will never

I have a few friends that smoke, 17 and 16 years, and they have invited me to do the same, one they I told them "Stop trying to make me smoke, if you want to do that, go ahead, but I don't want" after that they stopped inviting me, and one of them left smoking

My dad smokes, and surprisingly he has an almost perfect health o_o

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • No way -- I'm asthmatic, anyway. I have to hold my breath when I walk past smoking sections and even tiny wiffs can trigger minor/moderate attacks. Plus, both my grandparents on my dad's site died from complications from smoking.

So, yeah.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • I would never never smoke.. period.

Kinda Off Topic: One time I was flipping through channels and I saw a commercial that said "Smoking doesn't kill you". I LOL'd at it.

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Impossible, your dads life is in grave danger in the future, I'd suggest make him stop smoking A.S.A.P.

Yeah, you're right, in the future, and I've tried to stop him, but I can't

But for no reason he is healthier that most of people I know, it's weird

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I really can't stand the habit. And I'm scared to try it, but not for an obvious reason. I am scared that if I ever try a cigarette that I will get addicted, because I have an addictive personality. Plus think of all the health risks, for instance my 80 year old grandmother has lung cancer right now and she's probably not gonna make it. :\

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • I have never tried and I never will. It's a disgusting thing and is basically like drugs as you get addicted, Like I said, never will. I hate the smell of it and can't stand being around it.

Back