• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans RP (Yet another one!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • Firstly, credits to Dragon_paw for thinking of a name for this roleplay. XD

The premises of this roleplay is very simple, in Edge city (Please tell me if I'm getting that name confused with something else) It's in the holiday season, but anyone who expects some happy holidays is likely to be dissapointed. Slade has managed to find a number of individuals with unique talents, rivalling those of the titans, and for one reason or another, has convinced them to ally with him, against the Titans. This group is calling itself the Dark Titans, an outright challenge, what happens next is anyone's guess...

Now, before I give the form, just a few notes, and rules. I'd like to see more people ally with slade than the titans, to keep things equal. You an either play an existing titan(which I would prefer people do) if you think you can do it accurately, or be a new titan who was added to the ranks of the teen titans. I'd like to see a balance between the "dark titans" and the teen titans though.

Also, you can control a teen titan not played by anyone else, but if you should get into an argument with another player over what they should do/how they should act, talk to me, and I'll decide which they'll do.

the typical roleplaying rules here apply, no god-like characters, and no powerplaying. If you're not able to roleplay effectively with the others here, I can, and likely will remove you from the roleplay.

And now, the form.

Name:
    Titan Name: (What, you think they were born with the names Cyborg, Robin, ect?)
    Titan Type: (Existing titan, New Titan, or Dark Titan)
    Looks:
    Powers:
    Personality: Optional
    Other: Not needed

Last edited:

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • You actually followed my name suggestion XD

Name: Aura Draco
    Titan Name: Aurora
    Titan Type: New Titan
    Looks: She has opalescent hair and purple eyes. She stands at 5 feet. She has a pink round gem in the center of her forehead. She wears a white t-shirt and white pants.
    Powers: She has power of crystals. She can create crystals etc. She also has earth based powers.
    Personality: Optional <--- Fwee its optional!

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Name:Raven
    Titan Type: (Existing titan, New Titan, or Dark Titan) Existing
    Looks:Purpleish hair, black eyes, pale skin, blue cloak thingy, shakra thingy
    Powers:her ability to control inanimate objects, flight, ect.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: D'oh, I need to edit the form, sorry all.

Name: Robert Price
    Titan name: Nerevar
    Titan Type: Dark Titan
    Looks: He has dark brown hair, with hazel eyes, and stands at nearly six feet tall. He wears faded jeans and a grey T-shirt, over which he wears a black leather greatcoat. He also carries a black graphite walking stick with him.
    Powers: He can temporarily transform himself (Or another) into their mental image of perfection, which also affects aany innatimate objects he has with him. In his "imperfect" form, he can imitate any state from stunned, to a coma, to death, and even the most sophisticated medical instruments cannot see through it.
    Other: He can transform someone else into their mental image of perfection temporarily by contact, or through an innamitate object, such as a rope, or a walking stick for example.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I'll join,but sence I see Raven is taken,I'll be bad-* evil laugh*

Name:Nick McLasate
    Titan Name:Yijora
    Looks:Looks like Raven,but a guy and has black jeens,and his cloak is Orange.
    Powers:Fire,Telekinesis,Teleportation
    Personality:-<-Like Raven->-
    Other: Not needed(Yeys!!)

And I'll take StarFire for my friend sence she can't get on now.

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • i`ll join! welcomes back, shiney.^^

Name: Kuni Boka
    Titan Name: Demon
    Looks: Black t-shirt with a long red shirt underneath. Black hair, dark eyes, and black baggy jeans. No, shes not a goth...
    Powers: Dark powers, like being able to throw dark beams and some martial arts.
    Personality: A prankster, hyper, energetic, loves causing trouble, and hates to be still for a long time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    So I guess me,dark_espeon,and Shineyelectrode are on a team.Thats great!! :D ,y'alls people sound cool.Can't wait to get started. :classic: :P

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • (Raven) said:
    So I guess me,dark_espeon,and Shineyelectrode are on a team.Thats great!! :D ,y'alls people sound cool.Can't wait to get started. :classic: :P

OOC: Yep, though there are at least two more people I'm waiting for before we actually get started, since I'm hoping for one more existing titan, and I can't roleplay very well without my pair. ^_^;;

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • Name:Rayne
    Titan Name: M
    Titan Type:New Titan
    Looks:Blonde hair,blue eyes,tattered pants,red tunic.
    Powers:He can materialize matter(if that power is too strong,tell me.)
    Personality: Stubborn,Rebel,loner,Shy

I suppose I can be in this one.If not PM me,its less embarassing.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • Name: Max
    Titan Name: Shade
    Looks: He looks similar to Raven, as he is also from the planet Azarath. However, his hair is white, and he has piercing green eyes.
    Powers:He can control the weather, and has minimal control over shadows.
    Personality: He is cold hearted and merciless. Unlike Raven, he lets his emotions guide him, as they give him strength.
    Other: He was born on Azarath, but was sent into exile for his appearance. He swore revenge agaisnt the family that exiled him. Surprisingly enough, it was Raven's family.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • can I join? TT is the coolest show!
    Name: Nichole
    Titan Name: ghost
    Titan Type: New titan
    Looks: long blonde hair, blank tank top, black jeans
    Powers: can sick ghosts on ppl and has connections with ghosts
    Personality: dark and to herself, much like raven

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Name: Cadoan Atlanton

Titan Name: H2O (Catchy, aint it?)

Titan Type: New Titan

Looks: Uniform is light blue and blue with a wave on the back and front. Dirt blonde hair with a white-brown complextion and cold light blue eyes. Uniform also includes matching gloves and high-proformance shoes.

Powers: Has the power to control water, but cannot create it. Also has the ability to freeze/cool water,and/or other things quickly. A traveler from the planet Cloral, also known as First Earth.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • Name: Paige
    Titain name: Reflect
    Titain type: dark titain
    Looks: long black red hair deep brown eyes a black red dress that seems more like a blanket with arm and head holes (kind of like a kimono!) no shoes and a mirror on her forehead (oval) and she always carries a mirror (round)
    Powers: she controls reflections and can make herself look like anyone she can trap souls in her mirrors but it could possibly kill her
    Personality: optional

Years
  • Name: Rachel
    Titan Name: Eclipse
    Titan Type: EVIL!!!
    Looks: I don't know. she's always changing how she looks. But her favorite form is a hybrid demon/vampire, that is about 5'5", and wears all blackm her black sweater, her black slacks, and her cloak. Her hair is black and goes to the center of her back, and she has pale white skin. On her back are a pair of large black feathered wings, giving her a limited ability to fly.
    Powers: She can morph dinosaurs, and her body heals every time, but it takes a lot out of her.
    Personality: yay for Optional
    Other: She's actually really nice if you get to know her.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Okay,so far we have me,Shineyelectrode,dark_espeon,Flygon_Zero,paige pelletier,and Flygon_trainer for the Dark Titans.And Kagome,billybob,PikaPal,and JoWood for the Teen Titans.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: Okay, i think we can start now ^_^

IC: I sipped absently on a mountain dew while I lounged on the couch, just thinking. Then i said out loud to the others "Those Teen titans have theat luxurious, spaceous tower of theirs, and what do we get? A shack in the slums? I tell you, there's no justice in this world." I said, indicating the abandoned apartment we had set ourselves up is. Our employer seemed hesitant to want any links between us and him, but then again, considering what he hired us for... Who wouldn't?

Years
  • "shut it" I said, smoking on a cigerette. "the only reason we don't have that tower for ourselves is becuase certain people are too squeamish about attacking the titans." I finished. I glansed around, enjoying the darkness that was so comforting to me. I shifted my wings slightly, to avoid them catching fire.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • " You plan on getting us in, yet you can barely walk without that stick of yours," I said," We have no reason to rely on your plans and you know it. The fact you were hired by Slade surprises me. I thought he'd be smarter than to hire someone like yourself."

Years
  • "for the love of pete, people, we'll never win aginst them if we can't even solve our own conflicts." I said, tossing my cigarette away. "Everyone knows I can handle Beast Boy like he was nothing, sicne he never morphs female dinosaurs."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back