• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans RP (Yet another one!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    As I neared the tower, I saw that all the Titans seemed to be rushing out of the tower. They must have been called on a mission, but why isn't Raven going? I asked myself.
    I neared the tower, and peeked through all the windows. Through one of them, I saw a black light, shining surprisingly bright. I used my slight shadow power and snuck in.
    " YOU!!!" I screamed when I saaw the person there.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I sighed, it was difficult for me to tell whether I was more relieved or overjoyed at her words. "I'm glad," I said, smiling at back at her. "Truth be told, I've been thinking the same thing..."

Years
    "Then it's rather.. convinent.. that flyboy's gone on without us, huh?" i said, this time shifting so that my arms wrapped around his neck and my hands were on his chest.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "It most certainly is." I said, smiling broader, and placing my hands on hers. I had never had any luck with girls in the past. It wasn't that I had never tried, but I had never found 'Miss Right'. Hopefuly, I wouldn't be able to say that much longer...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I didn't say anything when she didn't respond, but instead lifted her hands up, and turned around, and let go of her arms, and leaned in close to her, but slowly, I couldn't help but wonder if this was all some sort of sick joke, but if it wasn't...

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    " That's right," it said, and changed into a rhyno!
    It was not Raven, but BeastBoy who waited for me!
    But....how? I asked, nimbly dodging the beast.
    "Azarath....metrion...ZINTHOS!!!!!!" I heard.
    Raven was here, and she had sent me flying towards her wall with her powers.
    Before hitting, I stopped myself with the wind. I was hurt, but not yet beaten.
    " YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT RAVEN!!!!" I screamed. My eyes started glowing a dark blue, and a bolt of lighting flew in from her window, smashing it to bits.
    She managed to put up a shield, but the impact knocked her to the ground. As I neared though, BeastBoy charged at me and I was sent flying back outside.
    " AND STAY OUT!!!!!" I heard him scream, as if he was miles away....

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    When she didn't seem to be kidding, I overcame the small doubts in the back of my mind, and leaned in the rest of the way to her face, pressing my lips to hers, kissing her deeply.

Years
    I immediatly lost all thought, as I kissed him back, keeping my wings folded. Now was normally when I would move to his neck, but with him, I would not do such a thing.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    I had been defeated......It was horrible. After the shock from Beastboy's attack had lessened, and the blood stopped, I just drifted on the winds. Unwillingly creating thunder clouds.
    They're probably celebrating right now! Mocking me! They planned it! I thought.
    Soon, the storm clouds got worse, and started releasing rain, and slight lightning.
    I started taking control of my flight, and flew a bit higher to find the two who were SUPPOSED to help me.
    I flew a while longer and spotted them kissing. As if it wasn't enough to have them abandon me, but to find them kissing while I was beaten....that could not go unpunished.
    To get their attention, I sent a slight bolt right near their feet, and flew down.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    After what seemed like hours, but not nearly long enough, I had to pull back to breath, and simply stared into her eyes, completely lost in her beauty... Until the attack stuck right next to us. I let go of rachel, and looked up to find our "partner" "Just what do you think you're doing?!" I yelled, brandishing my walking stick like a sword...

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    I laughed, almost insanely, and my eyes continued glowing their dark blue.
    " What do I think I'm doing?! HA! You're one to be talking! I can understand not wanting to help me fight the Titans, even though that's why we're here, but to stop helping me to make out with someone!? That's just wrong! The least you could have done is tell me you were going to stay back and kiss her! Then I might have been spared this!" I screamed, pointing at my now healing scar on my right arm, left by BeastBoy's first assault.

Years
    <well, maybe, just MAYBE you shouldn't have taken off without thinking that SOME of us might actually prefer to have a plan first.> I said in thought speech, indicating my completed morph.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "OR, that ONE of us has no way to keep up when either of you two fly." I said, though I wasn't angry, if worst came to worst, I could knock him out and then try to reason with him when he woke up...

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    " THERE WAS A PLAN!!!" I screamed at her." IF YOU TWO HAD BEEN THERE,YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN IT!!!! ONLY TWO OF THEM WERE THERE!!!WE EASILY COULD HAVE BEATEN THEM!!!!BUT NOOO!!!!YOU STAYED BACK AND SMOOCHED!!!!" Iwas so angry. I couldn't even feel the slightest control anymore. The thunder storm was getting stronger and fiercer with each second.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back