• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans RP (Yet another one!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    " All of you can do as you wish," I said," Just know this, Raven is mine. If any og you touch her, I won't hesitate to kill you. Believe me, I can."
    I morphed into a small hawk, and flew off to my room.

Years
    I laughed slightly, before sitting aginst the wall, contemplating my morphs. Rex, raptor, pterosaur, marine reptiles, Spinosaurus. They were my main morphs. i got out a notebook and a pencil, and began to write, listing possible species. at least, that's what another page was made to make it seem like that was what I was doing. In actuality, I was letting my emotions run, mostly on how after being stuck here for so long, I had started to like robert. a lot, actually.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    The only reason I'm still here is because Raven must die. If it wasn't for that, I bet the love birds would do as they please..... I told myself.

I entered my room and left the lights out. I'd gotten used to it.
    I went directly to my bookcase and got out a book filled with Azarathian spells...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I ignored Shade, it wouldn't do any good to get into a conflict now. He'd see just why I was hired when he needed to. "Some of us have never actually fought these Titans before, we may want to assess their abilities before we get into a fight, but that's just my opinion." I said, thinking that it wouldn't make much difference to my plan, but it might help afterwards...

Years
    "I've fought them singlehandedly. Couldn't win, but I drove them off. bigger ain't always better." I said, still writing. I wanted to morph, to feel free again. but not here. not now.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Well, I've never even seen them, Slade hired me through the internet, this is my first time out of hawaii in three years." I said, chatting idly. In truth, I was worried about my plan, I'd be betting a lot on them acting heroic and just, if they didn't, I was going to be in a lot of trouble...

Years
    I chocked slightly, though I said nothing else. Just when I had gotten a decent opinion about my boss... then, me being from Alaska, it wasn't much better, though I never let anyone know what my real name was, or where i was from.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I looked over at her when she choked "Something wrong? Or just the usual damage from smoking?" I asked, not being sarcastic, but then again, my opnions on smoking were fairly well-known.

Years
    "could be. But Hawaii? our boss is losing it." I said, trying very hard not to laugh. But it took every inch of self-resolve I had. "i mean, seriously. I know Slade's all for anonymous, but this is a bit much."

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    I heard there conversation and called forth a breeze to shut them out. I was now in quiet once more!
    I finally found a spell I liked. It was supposed to trap your enemy in a small box. Grains of black sand fall from the top, slowly making your foe relive every sin they've ever comitted from the eyes of those they hurt. Slowly, they are driven insane, and they must go through this with each falling grain of sand, until the box is filled and they are killed. That is of course, if they chose not to kill themselves during their trip to the past....

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "The move to the islands wasn't really my choice, I was just a normal person back then. I was hired for my skill." I said, my expression had darkened, though I wasn't really upset.

Years
    I sat back, wanting to laugh so badly.. finally, I morped a 3 foot tall, 9 foot long velociraptor, that was covered in a fuzzy down. I hopped up onto the couch, trying to keep my claws from digging in.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    OOC: Don't worry. I realize it sounds powerful, but everything is all planned out. Don't worry! :D I wouldn't do anything dumb....lolz

IC: I shut down the slight breeze and made my way to the other two bumbling fools called roommates.
    " We have to go to the Titan's Tower. Now! We can win! We Will WIN!!!!!" I yelled.
    without even waiting for their response, I flew off to the tower, eager to attempt this new spell on Raven.

Years
    After a moment, I morphed into a prehistoric bird, called Archeopteryx, and made a point of perching on Roberts shoulder, my excuse being that if I spent my time flying, I'd tire myself.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    My power over the weather really helped make this an incredibly easy flight. Within minutes, I was within feet of the tower. Soon.....Soon Raven....soon you will pay

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I continued walking for a few minutes, before saying "I really, really, should have known better than to leave without a map. Do you have any idea where we are?" I asked, turning to Rachel.

Years
    "no, but I can't fly. I think I sprained my wing.> I lied, hopping to the ground, and demorphing. I watched him curiously, wondering how easily he could be disturbed.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Well," I said, trying to keep my mind clear. "I suppose we could find a place to ask for directions, or possibly just wait until flyboy realizes he's alone, and come back for us." I said, failing to keep my train of thought on track. Truth be told, I was attracted to Rachel, but I felt that if I told her, she'd probably morph something large and carnivorous and eat me...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back