Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Pokémon Essentials
Reload this Page [Add-ons] Project: Generation 6 for Pokémon Essentials

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Essentials All questions and discussion about Pokémon Essentials, the Pokémon game kit for RPG Maker XP, go in here. Also contains links to the latest downloads and the Essentials Wiki.

Old December 7th, 2013 (07:10 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by mej71.

Project: Generation 6 Release
For Pokémon Essentials

WELCOME!

*Disclaimer - Please read the entire post*

Welcome to the Gen 6 Project Public Release!

I'd like to thank the community, and everyone that contributed. I think this is a great step forward in terms of community projects, and I hope to see more collaboration like this in the future.

CONTENT

This project is dedicated to upgrading the battle mechanics of Pokemon Essentials to those of Generation 6, as well as providing completed PBS files (all moves, abilities, typing, pokemon, etc added), and a few other features. The project is based on the latest version of essentials (15.1).

This is not a single plug and play script, so please don't try to use it as one. Many sections have been changed, so treat this as if it were an Essentials update and port your changes into it, not the other way around. This is not a graphical overhaul, so don't expect that.

FEATURES

All completed PBS files
Gen 6 battler sprites from pkparaiso
All missing/incorrectly functioning moves and abilities in Essentials have been added/fixed
All moves and abilities from Generation 6 added
Various battle mechanics updated to those of Generation 6 (Electric types can't be paralyzed, etc)
Sky Battles
Inverse Battles
Ability to use your PC in trading
Pokecenter improvement (the ball graphics reflect the ball types used in your party, and are displayed one at a time)
Luka S.J.'s Elite Battle System correctly implemented(there is a version with and without this. Please note that, at this time, the Safari Zone does not work with this system)
Better support for animated files (using movie reel type pngs instead of gifs. There is a converter included, made by dragonnite)
Use items from your party screen
Switch items between pokemon in your party screen
Primal Evolutions (easily definable, so custom ones can be added easily)
Define y-position alterations for pokemon upon changing forms
Effect Messages
Most Gen 6 items (did not add various key items that don't actually do anything, or the mulches)
If you add more TM items, it automatically assigns an icon to it based on type

DOWNLOAD

I've made the download for the battler seperate simply because the files are pretty big, and you should only have to download them once so this will make future updates easier. Please don't make me regret doing that. Download the the version of your choice, and download
the battlers. Put the battlers in Graphics/Battlers. Very simple.

Please be sure to keep up with the patches before reporting a bug, because it may have already been fixed. I've provided patches so that if you've already downloaded you don't have to download everything again.

Version 1 download (does not include Elite Battle System): Version 1.0.1
Version 1 Scripts Patch
Version 1 PBS Patch
Version 1 Audio Patch
Patch Fixes
Spoiler:

Save crashing bug
Fixed some multiple Forms
Special mega evolution messages are definable in multiple forms (i.e. Mega Rayquaza)
Incinerate bug
Curse bug
Added gen 6 cries in
Telepathy bug
Fixed Glalite spelling
Fixed some description errors for items
Fixed Manectric spelling
Fixed Illusion error, and Ilussion cries
Fixed Sucker Punch
Fixed Me First
Fixed multi-hit moves not canceling if falling asleep during
Fixed Nuzzle (was using wrong move effect code)
Fixed thing in battle order causing item use to skip turns
Fixed error involving Primal Evos fainting
Fixed Simple's display message
I think Contrary is 100% correct now
Fixed a few moves that were not displaying the text/animation for stat lowering
Fixed order of attacking (there was a typo that would cause ordering to be random a lot of times)
Synchronize crash

Version 2 download (does include Elite Battle System): Version 1.0.1
Version 2 Scripts Patch
Version 2 Graphics Patch
Version 2 PBS Patch
Version 2 Audio Patch
Patch Fixes
Spoiler:

Save crashing bug
Fixed some multiple Forms
Special mega evolution messages are definable in multiple forms (i.e. Mega Rayquaza)
Incinerate bug
Curse bug
Added gen 6 cries in
Telepathy bug
Fixed Glalite spelling
Added full support for using x1 res battlers
Saving Raven kindly provided us with move selectors for Fairy and Shadow type moves
Fixed some description errors for items
Fixed Manectric spelling
Fixed realName crash
Fixed send out (it would show the sendout animation twice)
Fixed Illusion error, and Ilussion cries
Fixed Sucker Punch
Fixed Me First
Fixed multi-hit moves not canceling if falling asleep during
Fixed Nuzzle (was using wrong move effect code)
Fixed thing in battle order causing item use to skip turns
Fixed error involving Primal Evos fainting
Fixed Simple's display message
I think Contrary is 100% correct now
Fixed a few moves that were not displaying the text/animation for stat lowering
Fixed order of attacking (there was a typo that would cause ordering to be random a lot of times)
Synchronize crash

Battler Sprites download: Here

CREDITS

Credits are required, so please give them (there is a text file with this in the downloads as well):
Spoiler:
Credits for the Gen 6 Project

Project Organization:
WorldSlayer

Pokemon Sprites:
http://www.pkparaiso.com/
/u/sicns
/u/Evolemon

Pokemon Icons:
Pikachumazzinga

New Sprite animation, Title Screen, and Elite Battle System:
Luka S.J.

Sprite converter:
dragonnite

Item Icons/various sprite work:
Serbii
TheDeKay
Saving Raven

PBS file editing:
karstictrainer
WorldSlayer
TheDeKay
viperk1
SunakazeKun
Saving Raven
RPD490
Takyon!
Pokegod7020

Scripting:
mej71
~JV~
TheDeKay
Maruno
XmarkXalanX
Ratty524
joeyhugg
Nickalooose
Lucidious89
AmethystRain
AlexTCGPro
Destiny
baaabuuu
trueegee
woobowiz
Saving Raven
DL Kurosh
p.claydon

Research:
Drakath569
Florio
MrDeepDarkMind
snooper117

Enjoy the kit!

WorldSlayer's Post
Spoiler:
Project: Generation 6
For Pokémon Essentials

WELCOME!

*Disclaimer - Please read the entire post*

Welcome to the project thread for generation 6 for Pokémon Essentials! This project is a community collaboration to help us complete a generation 6 add-on for Pokémon Essentials v.14. This project has shifted hand a couple of times in the past, and our current objective is to create a project that not only brings the generation 6 essentials to Pokémon Essentials, but also help us establish a foundation for community projects to come - a foundation that creates ease of access to information, documents, and overall project structure to allow the project to flourish.

CONTENT

This project aims to add a variety of essentials to Pokémon Essentials v.14 The pack will introduce all of the generation 6 Pokémon, new moves and abilities included in X&Y as well as Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, new evolution methods seen in gen 6, as well as new items. This add-on will also include updated base states, Pokémon types, abilities, and moves.

There are currently no plans to add new mechanics such as sky battles, horde battles, Pokémon riding, or other non-essential additions. This pack will not include generation 6 graphics outside of Pokémon sprites compiled from other resources.

If you would like to discuss the possible inclusion of features not listed in the Generation 6 Claim Sheet that you deem essential, please post in this thread and we would love to discuss it!

STAKE YOUR CLAIM!

This project is intended to be a community effort in creating an add-on for Pokémon Essentials v.14 and we have compiled the add-on information into an easy to read list of features as well as allowed for individuals to claim what they are contributing so that there is no overlapping work being done on the project. The last thing we want is someone to start working on something only to find out someone else was also working on it. We have created a Generation 6 Claim Sheet that you may view to see what has been completed, as well as what has not been completed and if anyone is currently working on it.

If you would like to claim an unclaimed task from the Generation 6 Claim Sheet, please post in this thread or send me a private message and I will add you to the sheet as having claimed the task. You will need to keep us posted on the progress of your claim or else you will lose your claim and we will have someone else work on it. The objective is to keep progress moving forward with the project, so if you are unable to consistently offer contributions, please refrain from staking a claim.

Once you have completed a claim, you will be able to post your work here so that it may be compiled with the complete project distro files. Posting your work here will serve as another method for backing it up in the event that the original files are somehow lost or damaged. It will also allow us to track what has been completed and document it on the Generation 6 Claim Sheet.

VERIFY YOUR SCRIPT CLAIM

Uncompleted Script File

*Please use this to verify your scripts work with the current syntax before posting them*

DON'T WASTE TIME

Generation 6 Claim Sheet

*Please verify that what you are working on is not already claimed by another member.*

Pokemon Trainer Jackey's OP
Spoiler:
This project was started by ActionReplayer. However, as he went absent for quite a while (after already having made posts about being busy), this thread came back-to-life. People began posting their contributions to this thread, but it quickly became a confusing mess where people weren't sure what had already been done and some work began to get replicated. Maruno swapped this post over to me so we could track what updates have already been done more easily.

Original post by ActionReplayer:
Spoiler:

So, with Maruno not feeling any motivation to add Gen6 things himself (although he did add Mega Evolutions for some reason and for that I am infinitely grateful), I've decided to make alterations to Essentials myself, and I bet I wasn't the only one. So I'm making this thread so here I can show all y'all the progress I've done with updating Essentials to Gen 6 standards, to whomever may interest, and hopefully other people can help with this too, since I bet I'm not the only one who's trying to make these changes.Well, anyway, here's what has been done so far:

- Added the Fairy-type, with graphics, and all moves and Pokémon that became Fairy-type in Gen 6 have been updated to be Fairy-type now.
- All moves that had their type, Base Power, PP, Accuracy or effects modified in Gen 6 have been updated (with thanks to Maruno for showing me how to modify the moves that required editing the scripts).
- All Pokémon that had their Base Stats changed in Gen 6 have had their Base Stats updated. To know what I'm talking about: http://www.serebii.net/xy/updatedstats.shtml
- Chances of Shiny Pokémon appearing, including the effect of Shiny Charm, have been updated (they're double what they used to be. Shiny Charm hasn't been found in XY yet, so it still doubling the base chance of a Shiny appearing is an assumption).
- Critical Hits mechanics have been updated, including the fact that critical hits now only multiply the damage by 1.5.
- Added new Abilities in the PBS.
- Added new Items in the PBS with Graphics (due to a lack of information, all the new items added have their sell price defined as 0, and therefore cannot be sold).
- Scripted all the Mega Evolutions.
- Battle Changes:
-- Electric-type Pokémon are immune to being paralized.
-- Weather Abilities now create a weather that lasts only 5 turns.

Right now, I think it's a good idea to not really make this into Add-ons until we've made all the necessary changes (that is, all the changes on the to-do list below). So if anyone wants me to give them only what has been done so far, you can PM me. Once all the important stuff has been done, I'll compile all the changes into a single downloadable pack. Now, to the to-do list, in no particular order.

- Create the required Function Codes.
- Update moves.txt. (venom12 is working on it)
- Update pokemon.txt so all old Pokémon have their updated movesets and abilities (if you want to do this, PM me to I can send you a link to my current pokémon.txt) (Java's Missingno. is working on it).
- Update pokémon.txt with all new pokémon (need to add abilities and moves to the PBS before).
- Script Ability effects, updating abilities that had their effects modified this Gen and adding the effect of new Abilities.
- New Evolution Methods (Inkay has an impossible one so it's up to each person to decide how Inkay evolves in their game, Eevee to Sylveon is leveling up while having 2 hearts in Bond in Pokémon Amie and knowing a Fairy Type move, we can remove the Amie thing and just leave him with the other half of the requirement).
- Capture Experience.
- Update Pokémon cries and add the cries of new Pokémon.
- Changes to Battles:
-- Make Grass-type Pokémon, Pokémon with the Overcoat Ability and Pokémon holding the Safety Goggles immune to Powder Moves.
-- Make Sound Based Moves and moves by Pokémon with the Infiltrator Ability bypass Substitute.
-- Make Pokémon with Keen Eye ignore the boosts in evasion of the opponent.
-- Make Pokémon with the Oblivious Ability immune to Taunt.
-- Make Ghost-type Pokémon immune to all trapping moves.

I didn't forget Sky Battles, Horde Encounters, or different encounters based on the colour of the flowers. These things are very hard to do and completely unnecessary. If someone scripts those things, and they allow it, I'll add them here, but these things are not on MY to-do list.

I've decided it's simpler to list who helped rather than what they did. If you think showing exactly what each person did was best, I can change it back.

Contributors:
GReusch
venom12
AlexTCGPro
Java's Missingno.
And of course, me.

==========================================================================

LAST UPDATE: MONDAY, MARCH 24, 2014, ~ 4:30 p. m. EDT

Okay, I combed through the thread and tried to gather everything that's been done together. And there's a little redundant work. I'd recommend that everyone checks the .PBS files in the COMPILATIONS section before doing any more .PBS file updates; I haven't gone through the .PBS files to see what's been done there.

I'll probably be making little tiny stylistic updates to this thread over the next couple of days, and I probably won't be reporting those edits. However, if I make a more major edit (such as adding any contributions or making more lists), I will report it.

======================================================
**********************LINKS TO RELATED THREADS**********************

Link to Mega Evolution Discussion (link posted to this thread by FL)
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=306442

Link to Sky Battles Discussion (link posted to this thread by FL)
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=313944

***************************COMPILATIONS***************************

Miscelaneous Gen 6 scripts, images, and pokemon.txt, p.claydon, Dec 29, 2013
Spoiler:
here is my gen 6 work so far
the script file contains a fix for the max species name size and 2 evolution methods (HappinessMoveType for Sylveon (value 18 for FAIRY and TypeDark for pancham and the value should be [32] as that is the level he evolves at)

the pokemon.txt in pbs needs completing (added all pokemon but the data for most of them is genesects as standin data)
http://sdrv.ms/1bwzaSv

IMPORTANT REPLY BY FL:
*[value should be] 32 [not 30 as originally typed]

HappinessMoveType have a priority over Espeon and Umbreon? Since these three are triggered by happiness, a priority (or even changing the evolutions order at PBS) is necessary.

Fairy Starter Kit v 1.0, Pokemon Trainer Jackey, Feb 07, 2014
Spoiler:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gwda02
This does not contain any Gen 6 Pokemon, Moves, or Abilities, but this DOES update Gen 1-5 Pokemon and Moves to Gen 6 typing (so Clefairy and Charm become Fairy Type, etc). This also enables the Shadow type stuff that comes with Pokemon Essentials already. It does contain the Fairy Type images for the PokeDex and whatnot, but those are the only images it contains. If you do not need the new Pokemon, moves, abilities, etc, but want udated typing, this should be all you really need.

Various PBS File Updates, Stochastic, Mar 16, 2014
Spoiler:

I've uploaded what files I have to the drive, but they can't be edited at the moment. Should I
enable editing for everyone or specific people only? If most of you have gmail, I suggest
we go for the latter.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...&usp=drive_web

***************************SMALL FAIRY STUFF***********************

Fairy Type Images by GReusch
Spoiler:

I thought I did the Fairy type graphics pretty well if you want to take a look at them.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/onbo.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/gpb0.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/zegi.png/

The only thing I feel obligated to note is that I put Fairy type in the text file BEFORE Shadow, so those may need switched if they are ever used with an unmodded types.txt.

Fairy Type in pokemon.txt, not including Shadow Type, AlexTCGPro
Spoiler:

[0]
Name=Normal
InternalName=NORMAL
Weaknesses=FIGHTING
Immunities=GHOST

[1]
Name=Fighting
InternalName=FIGHTING
Weaknesses=FLYING,PSYCHIC,FAIRY
Resistances=ROCK,BUG,DARK

[2]
Name=Flying
InternalName=FLYING
Weaknesses=ROCK,ELECTRIC,ICE
Resistances=FIGHTING,BUG,GRASS
Immunities=GROUND

[3]
Name=Poison
InternalName=POISON
Weaknesses=GROUND,PSYCHIC
Resistances=FIGHTING,POISON,BUG,GRASS,FAIRY

[4]
Name=Ground
InternalName=GROUND
Weaknesses=WATER,GRASS,ICE
Resistances=POISON,ROCK
Immunities=ELECTRIC

[5]
Name=Rock
InternalName=ROCK
Weaknesses=FIGHTING,GROUND,STEEL,WATER,GRASS
Resistances=NORMAL,FLYING,POISON,FIRE

[6]
Name=Bug
InternalName=BUG
Weaknesses=FLYING,ROCK,FIRE
Resistances=FIGHTING,GROUND,GRASS

[7]
Name=Ghost
InternalName=GHOST
Weaknesses=GHOST,DARK
Resistances=POISON,BUG
Immunities=NORMAL,FIGHTING

[8]
Name=Steel
InternalName=STEEL
Weaknesses=FIGHTING,GROUND,FIRE
Resistances=NORMAL,FLYING,ROCK,BUG,STEEL,GRASS,PSYCHIC,ICE,DRAGON,FAIRY
Immunities=POISON

[9]
Name=???
InternalName=QMARKS
IsPseudoType=true

[10]
Name=Fire
InternalName=FIRE
IsSpecialType=true
Weaknesses=GROUND,ROCK,WATER
Resistances=BUG,STEEL,FIRE,GRASS,ICE,FAIRY

[11]
Name=Water
InternalName=WATER
IsSpecialType=true
Weaknesses=GRASS,ELECTRIC
Resistances=STEEL,FIRE,WATER,ICE

[12]
Name=Grass
InternalName=GRASS
IsSpecialType=true
Weaknesses=FLYING,POISON,BUG,FIRE,ICE
Resistances=GROUND,WATER,GRASS,ELECTRIC

[13]
Name=Electric
InternalName=ELECTRIC
IsSpecialType=true
Weaknesses=GROUND
Resistances=FLYING,STEEL,ELECTRIC

[14]
Name=Psychic
InternalName=PSYCHIC
IsSpecialType=true
Weaknesses=BUG,GHOST,DARK
Resistances=FIGHTING,PSYCHIC

[15]
Name=Ice
InternalName=ICE
IsSpecialType=true
Weaknesses=FIGHTING,ROCK,STEEL,FIRE
Resistances=ICE

[16]
Name=Dragon
InternalName=DRAGON
IsSpecialType=true
Weaknesses=ICE,DRAGON,FAIRY
Resistances=FIRE,WATER,GRASS,ELECTRIC

[17]
Name=Dark
InternalName=DARK
IsSpecialType=true
Weaknesses=FIGHTING,BUG,FAIRY
Resistances=GHOST,DARK
Immunities=PSYCHIC
[18]
Name=Fairy
InternalName=FAIRY
IsSpecialType=true
Weaknesses=POISON,STEEL
Resistances=FIGHTING,BUG,DARK
Immunities=DRAGON

*************************ALTERED IMMUNITIES************************

Ghost Type Immunity to Mean Look, AlexTCGPro (PokeBattle_Battle)
Spoiler:

Search for SHADOWTAG in PokeBattle_Battle and add && !thispkmn.pbHasType?(:GHOST)

It should look like this:
Code:
    if !isConst?(thispkmn.ability,PBAbilities,:SHADOWTAG)  && !thispkmn.pbHasType?(:GHOST)
      opp=opp1 if isConst?(opp1.ability,PBAbilities,:SHADOWTAG) && opp1.hp>0
      opp=opp2 if isConst?(opp2.ability,PBAbilities,:SHADOWTAG) && opp2.hp>0
    end
For MeanLook just look for class PokeBattle_Move_0EF and before the "if opponent.effects[PBEffects::MeanLook]>=0 ||" add
Code:
    if opponent.pbHasType?(:GHOST)
      @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("It doesn't affect {1}...",opponent.pbThis))
      return -1
      end

Electric Immunity to Paralysis, AlexTCGPro (PokeBattle_Effects)
Spoiler:

For Electric inmunity to be Paralyzed just go to PokeBattle_Effects and search for Paralize and before "if self.status!=0 || @effects[PBEffectsubstitute]>0" add
Code:
      if pbHasType?(:ELECTRIC)
      @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("{1} can't be paralyzed...",pbThis(true))) if showMessages
      return false
    end

Electric Immunity to Paralysis, Ratty524 (PokeBattle_Effects)
Spoiler:

I can start with a bit of the updated type resistances, specifically with electric type's immunity to paralysis. It was pretty easy overall, since you could copy the negated effects of burn and poisoining already defined, and just change the respective type to Electric.

Within PokeBattle_Effects, add this after line 248, after the substitute check:
Code:
if pbHasType?(:ELECTRIC) && !isConst?(self.item,PBItems,:RINGTARGET)
      @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("It doesn't affect {1}...",pbThis(true))) if showMessages
      return false
    end
Now go to line 265, there should be a def titled "pbCanParalyzeSynchronize? (opponent)"
After the line that says "return false if self.status!=0" add this "if" statement:
Code:
if pbHasType?(:ELECTRIC) && !isConst?(self.item,PBItems,:RINGTARGET)
       @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("{1}'s {2} had no effect on {3}!",
          opponent.pbThis,PBAbilities.getName(opponent.ability),pbThis(true)))
       return false
    end
That should prevent paralysis from being passed on to an electric type Poke through Synchronize. I think that is all you need to do, since other handlers (such as abilities and moves which cause paralysis) refer to this one.

Grass Immunity to Powders, AlexTCGPro (PokeBattle_Effects ??? CONFIRMATION REQUESTED)
Spoiler:

And for grass inmunity to the powders just create a new funcion code with the effect you want and add
Code:
    if opponent.pbHasType?(:GRASS)
      @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("It doesn't affect {1}...",opponent.pbThis(true)))
      return -1
    end
(You mean within the code of each effect? ~ Pokemon Trainer Jackey)

(NOTE - This may not be the ideal way for this project, there's this discussion to consider:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7979005&postcount=18
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7979190&postcount=22
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7979370&postcount=23
Which way is the way we want to go with?
~ Pokemon Trainer Jackey)

Effect Spore modified to not affect Grass Types, joeyhugg
Spoiler:
Replace the Effect Spore method in PokeBattle_Battle with this.
Code:
      if isConst?(target.ability,PBAbilities,:EFFECTSPORE) && self.pbRandom(10)<3
        if !pbHasType(:GRASS)
        rnd=self.pbRandom(3)
        if rnd==0 && user.pbCanPoison?(false)
          user.pbPoison(target)
          pbDisplay(_INTL("{1}'s {2} poisoned {3}!",target.pbThis,
             PBAbilities.getName(target.ability),user.pbThis(true)))
        elsif rnd==1 && user.pbCanSleep?(false)
          user.pbSleep
          pbDisplay(_INTL("{1}'s {2} made {3} sleep!",target.pbThis,
             PBAbilities.getName(target.ability),user.pbThis(true)))
        elsif rnd==2 && user.pbCanParalyze?(false)
          user.pbParalyze(target)
          pbDisplay(_INTL("{1}'s {2} paralyzed {3}!  It may be unable to move!",
             target.pbThis,PBAbilities.getName(target.ability),user.pbThis(true)))
        end
      else
        pbDisplay(_INTL("Effect Spore does not affect {1}...",target.pbThis))
      end
      end

*****************************ABILITIES*****************************

ABILITY SCRIPTS CHECKLIST
Spoiler:
??? Aerilate Destiny. (With assistance from Maruno and Luka S.J.)
165 Aroma Veil
188 Aura Break
171 Bulletproof
167 Cheek Pouch
172 Competitive ~JV~
186 Dark Aura Destiny. (May need edits)
187 Fairy Aura Destiny. (May need edits)
166 Flower Veil
169 Fur Coat
177 Gale Wings ~JV~
183 Gooey
179 Grass Pelt
170 Magician joeyhugg
178 Mega Launcher ~JV~
??? Parental Bond
182 Pixilate (1) AlexTCGPro (2) Destiny. (With assistance from Maruno and Luka S.J.)
168 Protean
174 Refrigerate Destiny. (With assistance from Maruno and Luka S.J.)
176 Stance Change
173 Strong Jaw
175 Sweet Veil
180 Symbiosis
181 Tough Claws

ABILITY SCRIPTS (PokeBattle_Battler) (Alphabetized)
Change Duration of Weather Abilities, AlexTCGPro
Spoiler:

Then to change the duration of the weather abilities, in PokeBattle_Battler we need to change -1 to 5 and that's it.

Aerilate, Destiny.
Spoiler:
if isConst?(type,PBTypes,:NORMAL) && isConst?(attacker.ability,PBAbilities,:AERILATE)
type=getConst(PBTypes,:FLYING) || 0
basedmg=(basedmg*1.3).floor
end

Competitive, ~JV~
Spoiler:

put it after Defiant on PokeBattle_Effects
Code:
if !selfreduce && isConst?(self.ability, PBAbilities, :COMPETITIVE) #JV
               pbIncreaseStat(PBStats::SPATK,2,false)
               @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("Competitive sharply raised {1}'s Special Attack!", pbThis))
         end
(FOLLOW-UP)
Quote originally posted by joeyhugg:
After searching with Ctrl+Shift+F, there is no "Defiant" section. The other two work, though.
Sorry, forgot I added Defiant myself some time ago, just throw it inside "if pbCanReduceStatStage?(stat,showMessages,selfreduce)" on the def "pbReduceStat" before the "return true" line.

Dark Aura, Destiny.
Spoiler:
Code:
    if isConst?(type,PBTypes,:DARK) && isConst?(attacker.ability,PBAbilities,:DARKAURA)
      basedmg=(basedmg*1.333).floor
    end
Quote originally posted by XmarkXalanX:
This would work great for the Pokémon that has the Ability, but it should also affect every other Pokémon in battle, including the opponent.

Defiant, ~JV~ and joeyhugg
Spoiler:
I edited this based on your code and put it under Competitive:
Code:
      if !selfreduce && isConst?(self.ability, PBAbilities, :DEFIANT) #JV and Joeyhugg
               pbIncreaseStat(PBStats::ATK,2,false)
               @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("Defiant sharply raised {1}'s Attack!", pbThis))
         end

Fairy Aura, Destiny.
Spoiler:
Code:
    if isConst?(type,PBTypes,:FAIRY) && isConst?(attacker.ability,PBAbilities,:FAIRYAURA)
      basedmg=(basedmg*1.333).floor
    end
This would work great for the Pokémon that has the Ability, but it should also affect every other Pokémon in battle, including the opponent.

Gale Wings, ~JV~
Spoiler:
put it on PokeBattle_Battle, inside the def "pbPriority", right after Prankster
Code:
pri+=1 if isConst?(@battlers[i].ability,PBAbilities,:GALEWINGS) && #by ~JV~
         isConst?(move.type,PBTypes,:FLYING)

Magician, joeyhugg
Spoiler:
Place this under the Pickpocket section in PokeBattle_Battle.
Code:
################################################################################
#                         Magician, made by Joeyhugg
################################################################################
      if isConst?(target.ability,PBAbilities,:MAGICIAN) && target.hp>0
        if target.item(true)>0 && user.item(true)==0 &&
           target.effects[PBEffects::Substitute]==0 &&
           user.effects[PBEffects::Substitute]==0 &&
           !isConst?(target.ability,PBAbilities,:STICKYHOLD) &&
           !pbIsUnlosableItem(user,user.item(true)) &&
           !pbIsUnlosableItem(target,user.item(true)) &&
           (@battle.opponent || !@battle.pbIsOpposing?(target.index))
          user.item=item.item(true)
          target.item=0
          if !@battle.opponent &&   # In a wild battle
            user.pokemon.itemInitial==0 &&
            target.pokemon.itemInitial==user.item(true)
            user.pokemon.itemInitial=user.item(true)
            target.pokemon.itemInitial=0
          end
          pbDisplay(_INTL("{1} stole {2}'s {3} with Magician!",target.pbThis,
             user.pbThis(true),PBItems.getName(user.item(true))))
        end
      end

Mega Launcher, ~JV~
Spoiler:
put it before Flash Fire, in PokeBattle_Move
Code:
    if isConst?(attacker.ability,PBAbilities,:MEGALAUNCHER) #by ~JV~
          if @id == 25 or @id == 56 or @id == 93 or @id == 548 #each move ID, missing Heal Pulse
              basedmg=(basedmg*1.5).floor
          end
       end

Pixilate, AlexTCGPro
Spoiler:

Code:
if type==0 && isConst?(attacker.ability,PBAbilities,:PIXILATE)
      type=getConst(PBTypes,:FAIRY) || 0
    end
First checks is the move is normal type and then if the user has the ability pixilate it will change the move type to fairy.

Aerilate and Refrigerate could be added just by modifiying the previous script. (list of new abilities and their effects http://www.serebii.net/xy/abilities.shtml)

Pixilate, Destiny., with assistance from Maruno and Luka S.J.
Spoiler:
if isConst?(type,PBTypes,:NORMAL) && isConst?(attacker.ability,PBAbilities,IXILATE)
end

Refrigerate, Destiny.
Spoiler:
Refrigerate
Code:
    if isConst?(type,PBTypes,:NORMAL) && isConst?(attacker.ability,PBAbilities,:REFRIGERATE)
      type=getConst(PBTypes,:ICE) || 0
    end
Insert this after
Code:
    if isConst?(attacker.ability,PBAbilities,:IRONFIST) &&
       (@flags&0x200)!=0 # flag j: Is punching move
      basedmg=(basedmg*1.2).floor
    end
in the Essentials Script.

ABILITIES PBS FILE FRAGMENTS

All Gen 6 Abilities, ~JV~
Spoiler:
Code:
165,AERILATE,Aerilate,"Normal-type moves become Flying-type moves."
166,AROMAVEIL,Aroma Veil,"Protects allies from attacks that effect their mental state."
167,AURABREAK,Aura Break,"The effects of Aura Abilities are reversed."
168,BULLETPROOF,Bulletproof,"Protects the Pokémon from some ball and bomb moves."
169,CHEEKPOUCH,Cheek Pouch,"Restores HP as well when the Pokémon eats a Berry."
170,COMPETITIVE,Competitive,"Boosts the Sp. Atk stat when a stat is lowered."
171,DARKAURA,Dark Aura,"Powers up each Pokémon's Dark-type moves."
172,FAIRYAURA,Fairy Aura,"Powers up each Pokémon's Fairy-type moves."
173,FLOWERVEIL,Flower Veil,"Prevents lowering of ally Grass-type Pokémon's stats."
174,FURCOAT,Fur Coat,"Halves damage from physical moves."
175,GALEWINGS,Gale Wings,"Gives priority to Flying-type moves."
176,GOOEY,Gooey,"Contact with the Pokémon lowers the attacker's Speed stat."
177,GRASSPELT,Grass Pelt,"Boosts the Defense stat when the terrain is grass."
178,MAGICIAN,Magician,"The Pokémon steals the held item of a Pokémon it hits with a move."
179,MEGALAUNCHER,Mega Launcher,"Powers up aura and pulse moves."
180,PARENTALBOND,Parental Bond,"Parent and child attack together."
181,PIXILATE,Pixilate,"Normal-type moves become Fairy-type moves."
182,PROTEAN,Protean,"Changes the Pokémon's type to the type of the move it just used."
183,REFRIGERATE,Refrigerate,"Normal-type moves become Ice-type moves."
184,STANCECHANGE,Stance Change,"The Pokémon changes form depending on how it battles."
185,STRONGJAW,Strong Jaw,"The Pokémon's strong jaw gives it tremendous biting power."
186,SWEETVEIL,Sweet Veil,"Prevents ally Pokémon from falling asleep."
187,SYMBIOSIS,Symbiosis,"The Pokémon can pass an item to an ally."
188,TOUGHCLAWS,Tough Claws,"Powers up moves that make direct contact."

*******************************MOVES*****************************

MOVE SCRIPTS CHECKLIST
Spoiler:
560 Flying Press
561 Mat Block
562 Belch Poison
563 Rototiller
564 Sticky Web
565 Fell Stinger Nickalooose
566 Phantom Force
567 Trick-or-Treat
568 Noble Roar XmarkXalanX
569 Ion Deluge
570 Parabolic Charge
571 Forest's Curse
572 Petal Blizzard
573 Freeze-Dry
574 Disarming Voice
575 Parting Shot
576 Topsy-Turvy
577 Draining Kiss XmarkXalanX
578 Crafty Shield
579 Flower Shield
580 Grassy Terrain
581 Misty Terrain
582 Electrify
583 Play Rough
584 Fairy Wind
585 Moonblast
586 Boomburst
587 Fairy Lock
588 King's Shield
589 Play Nice
590 Confide
591 Diamond Storm
592 ???
593 ???
594 Water Shuriken
595 Mystical Fire
596 Spiky Shield
597 Aromatic Mist XmarkXalanX
598 Eerie Impulse XmarkXalanX
599 Venom Drench
600 Powder
601 Geomancy
602 Magnetic Flux
603 Happy Hour
604 Electric Terrain
605 Dazzling Gleam
606 Celebrate XmarkXalanX
607 ???
608 Baby-Doll Eyes
609 Nuzzle joeyhugg
610 Hold Back
611 Infestation
612 Power-Up Punch
613 Oblivion Wing
614 ???
615 ???
616 Land's Wrath

MOVE SCRIPTS (PokeBattle_Move) (Alphabetized)

Aromatic Mist, XmarkXalanX
Spoiler:
Code:
# Increases the target's Special Defense by 1 stage. (Aromatic Mist)
class PokeBattle_Move_136 < PokeBattle_Move
  def pbEffect(attacker,opponent,hitnum=0,alltargets=nil,showanimation=true)
    return super(attacker,opponent,hitnum,alltargets,showanimation) if @basedamage>0
    return -1 if !opponent.pbCanIncreaseStatStage?(PBStats::SPDEF,true)
    pbShowAnimation(@id,attacker,nil,hitnum,alltargets,showanimation)
    ret=opponent.pbIncreaseStat(PBStats::SPDEF,1,false)
    return ret ? 0 : -1
  end

def pbAdditionalEffect(attacker,opponent)
    if opponent.pbCanIncreaseStatStage?(PBStats::SPDEF,false)
      opponent.pbIncreaseStat(PBStats::SPDEF,1,false)
    end
    return true
  end
end

Celebrate, XmarkXalanX
Spoiler:
Code:
# Does absolutely nothing. (Celebrate)
class PokeBattle_Move_138 < PokeBattle_Move
    @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("Congratulations, {1}!",$Trainer.name))
    return 0
  end
end

Draining Kiss, XmarkXalanX (POSSIBLY BUGGY)
Spoiler:
Code:
# User gains 75% of the HP it inflicts as damage. (Draining Kiss)
class PokeBattle_Move_135 < PokeBattle_Move
    ret=super(attacker,opponent,hitnum,alltargets,showanimation)
    if opponent.damagestate.calcdamage>0
      hpgain=((opponent.damagestate.hplost+1)*0.75).floor
      if isConst?(opponent.ability,PBAbilities,:LIQUIDOOZE)
        attacker.pbReduceHP(hpgain,true)
        @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("{1} sucked up the liquid ooze!",attacker.pbThis))
      elsif attacker.effects[PBEffects::HealBlock]==0
        hpgain=(hpgain*1.3).floor if isConst?(attacker.item,PBItems,:BIGROOT)
        attacker.pbRecoverHP(hpgain,true)
        @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("{1} had its energy drained!",opponent.pbThis))
      end
    end
    return ret
    return ret
  end
end
IMPORTANT REPLY FROM RATTY524:
I did a test with your new function code for Draining Kiss in my game. For some reason, the attacker will ONLY recover 1 HP from the attack, no matter how much damage is dealt. Since your formula doesn't seem to be off in my eyes, I'm wondering what the problem is.

FIX BY XMARKXALANX (ALREADY INSTALLED):
I just got to test it myself, finally, and it did only heal the user by 1 HP. I went in and changed the *(3/4) to a * 0.75, and it seemed to work percently that time. I guess Essentials just doesn't like fractions.

Eerie Impulse, XmarkXalanX
Spoiler:
Code:
# Decreases the target's Special Attack by 2 stages. (Eerie Impulse)
class PokeBattle_Move_137 < PokeBattle_Move
    return super(attacker,opponent,hitnum,alltargets,showanimation) if @basedamage>0
    return -1 if !opponent.pbCanReduceStatStage?(PBStats::SPATK,true)
    ret=opponent.pbReduceStat(PBStats::SPATK,2,false)
  end

if opponent.pbCanReduceStatStage?(PBStats::SPATK,false)
      opponent.pbReduceStat(PBStats::SPATK,2,false)
    end
    return true
  end
end

Fell Stinger, Nickalooose
Spoiler:
PokeBattle_MoveEffects, scroll right to the bottom, line 7228... Any I create from now on will go below this one. The pink parts need to be the same number [as the pink number in the moves.txt version of this], I'm not sure what people have made so...
Code:
# User increases it's attack stat by 2 stages if opponent faints.
class PokeBattle_Move_133 < PokeBattle_Move
    return -1 if !attacker.pbCanIncreaseStatStage?(PBStats::ATTACK,true)
    ret=attacker.pbIncreaseStat(PBStats::ATTACK,false)
  end

if (attacker.pbCanIncreaseStatStage?(PBStats::ATTACK,false) && opponent.hp<=0)
      attacker.pbIncreaseStat(PBStats::ATTACK,2,false)
    end
    return true
  end
end

Noble Roar, XmarkXalanX
Spoiler:
Code:
# Decreases the target's Attack and Special Attack by 1 stage each. (Noble Roar)
class PokeBattle_Move_134 < PokeBattle_Move
    ret=-1; prevented=false
    if opponent.effects[PBEffects::Protect] &&
       !opponent.effects[PBEffects::ProtectNegation]
      @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("{1} protected itself!",opponent.pbThis))
      @battle.successStates[attacker.index].protected=true
      prevented=true
    end
    if !prevented && opponent.effects[PBEffects::Substitute]>0
      @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("But it had no effect!"))
      prevented=true
    end
    if !prevented && opponent.pbOwnSide.effects[PBEffects::Mist]>0
      @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("{1} is protected by Mist!",opponent.pbThis))
      prevented=true
    end
    if !prevented && (isConst?(opponent.ability,PBAbilities,:CLEARBODY) ||
       isConst?(opponent.ability,PBAbilities,:WHITESMOKE))
      @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("{1}'s {2} prevents stat loss!",opponent.pbThis,
         PBAbilities.getName(opponent.ability)))
      prevented=true
    end
    if !prevented && opponent.pbTooLow?(PBStats::ATTACK) &&
       opponent.pbTooLow?(PBStats::SPATK)
      @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("{1}'s stats won't go any lower!",opponent.pbThis))
      prevented=true
    end
    if !prevented
      pbShowAnimation(@id,attacker,opponent,hitnum,alltargets,showanimation)
      showanim=true
      if opponent.pbReduceStat(PBStats::ATTACK,1,false,showanim)
        ret=0; showanim=false
      end
      if opponent.pbReduceStat(PBStats::SPATK,1,false,showanim)
        ret=0; showanim=false
      end
    end
  end
end

Nuzzle, joeyhugg
Spoiler:
Code:
# Paralyzes the target.  (Nuzzle)
# Made by Joeyhugg.
class PokeBattle_Move_139 < PokeBattle_Move
    return false if !opponent.pbCanParalyze?(false)
    opponent.pbParalyze(attacker)
    @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("{1} was paralyzed!  It may be unable to move!",opponent.pbThis))
    return true
  end
end
@joeyhugg: You can just use the 007 function code for Nuzzle. All you'd have to do is change part 10 (Additional Effect Chance) to 100, and it will always paralyze the foe.

MOVE PBS FILE (moves.txt)

Disarming Voice, Fairy Wind, Draining Kiss, Moonblast, Babby-Doll Eyes, Play Rough, Dazzling Gleam, Power-Up Punch, Confide, Phantom Force, joeyhugg
Spoiler:
MOVE SCRIPTS (PokeBattle_Move)

Phantom Force, Destiny.
Spoiler:

XXX,PHANTOMFORCE,Phantom Force,0CD,90,GHOST,Physical,100,10,0,00,0,aef,Smart,"The user vanishes somewhere, then strikes the target on the next turn. This move hits even if the target protects itself."

Celebrate, Aromatic Mist, and Noble Roar, joeyhugg
Spoiler:
Code:
589,CELEBRATE,Celebrate,138,0,NORMAL,Status,100,40,0,00,0,,Cute,"The Pokémon congratulates you on your special day!"
590,AROMATICMIST,Aromatic Mist,136,0,FAIRY,Status,0,20,0,100,0,,Cute,"The user raises the Sp. Def stat of an ally Pokémon with a mysterious aroma."
591,NOBLEROAR,Noble Roar,134,0,NORMAL,Status,100,30,0,00,0,bcfk,Tough,"Letting out a noble roar, the user intimidates the target and lowers its Attack and Sp. Atk stats."

Land's Wrath, Oblivion Wing, Hold Back, Nuzzle, Boomburst, and Water Shuriken, joeyhugg
Spoiler:
Oblivion Wing requires you install xmarkxalanx's Draining Kiss add-on.
Code:
592,HOLDBACK,Hold Back,0E9,40,NORMAL,Physical,100,40,0,00,0,abef,Cute,"The user holds back when it attacks and the target is left with at least 1 HP."
593,LANDSWRATH,Land's Wrath,000,90,GROUND,Physical,100,10,0,04,0,bf,Tough,"The user gathers the energy of the land and focuses that power on opposing Pokémon to damage them."
594,OBLIVIONWING,Oblivion Wing,135,80,FLYING,Special,100,10,0,00,0,bf,Tough,"The user absorbs its target's HP. The user's HP is restored by over half of the damage taken by the target."
595,NUZZLE,Nuzzle,139,20,ELECTRIC,Physical,100,20,0,00,0,abef,Cool,"The user attacks by nuzzling its electrified cheeks against the target. This also leaves the target with paralysis."
596,WATERSHURIKEN,Water Shuriken,0C0,15,WATER,Physical,100,20,0,00,1,bf,Tough,"The user hits the target with throwing stars two to five times in a row. This move always goes first."
597,BOOMBURST,Boomburst,075,140,NORMAL,Special,100,10,0,08,0,befk,Smart,"The user attacks everything around it with the destructive power of a terrible, explosive sound."
For Nuzzle, add [this] code [...] to the end of PokeBattle_MoveEffects.
Code:
# Paralyzes the target.  (Nuzzle)
# Made by Joeyhugg.
class PokeBattle_Move_139 < PokeBattle_Move
    return false if !opponent.pbCanParalyze?(false)
    opponent.pbParalyze(attacker)
    @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("{1} was paralyzed!  It may be unable to move!",opponent.pbThis))
    return true
  end
end

Baby-Doll Eyes, Dazzling Gleam, Disarming Voice, Fairy Wind, Moonblast, Play Rough, by Ratty524
Spoiler:
Obviously replace "XXX" with the ID of the move in the PBS, and make sure you have the Fairy type defined and all. The contest types are also BS'd, so you can change them to whatever. Let me know if any corrections need to be made because I added these when Bulbapedia didn't have a lot of up to date information on them.
Code:
XXX,BABYDOLLEYES,Baby-Doll Eyes,042,0,FAIRY,Status,100,30,0,00,1,bcde,Cute,"The user stares at the target with its baby-doll eyes, which lowers its Attack stat. This move always goes first."
XXX,DAZZLINGGLEAM,Dazzling Gleam,000,80,FAIRY,Special,100,10,0,00,0,bef,Cute,"The user damages opposing Pokémon by emitting a powerful flash."
XXX,DISARMINGVOICE,Disarming Voice,0A5,40,FAIRY,Special,0,15,0,04,0,befk,Cute,"Letting out a charming cry, the user does emotional damage to opposing Pokémon. This attack never misses."
XXX,FAIRYWIND,Fairy Wind,00,40,FAIRY,Special,100,30,0,00,0,bef,Cute,"The user stirs up a fairy wind and strikes the target with it."
XXX,MOONBLAST,Moonblast,045,95,FAIRY,Special,100,15,10,00,0,bef,Cute,"Borrowing the power of the moon, the user attacks the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Atk stat."
XXX,PLAYROUGH,Play Rough,042,90,FAIRY,Physical,90,10,10,00,0,abef,Tough,"The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat."

Fell Stinger, Nickalooose
Spoiler:
Even if you already have this in your moves.txt, overwrite it or it may cause unexpected errors/bugs. Remember, xxx, needs to be the move's ID number. The pink parts need to be the same number [as the pink number in the scripts version of this], I'm not sure what people have made so...
Code:
565,FELLSTINGER,Fell Stinger,133,35,BUG,Physical,100,25,100,00,0,abef,Smart,"When the user knocks out a target with this move, the user's Attack stat rises sharply."

********************************TMS*******************************

TMS PBS File (verify file name)

Nature Power, Dark Pulse, Power Up Punch, Dazzling Gleam, Confide, joeyhugg
Spoiler:
[NATUREPOWER]
BULBASAUR,IVYSAUR,VENUSAUR,ODDISH,GLOOM,VILEPLUME,PARAS,PARASECT,BELLSPROUT,WEEPINBELL,VICTREEBEL,GEODUDE,GRAVELER,GOLEM,ONIX,EXEGGCUTE,EXEGGUTOR,TANGELA,KABUTOPS,BELLOSSOM,SUDOWOODO,SUNKERN,SUNFLORA,STEELIX,SLUGMA,MAGCARGO,CORSOLA,LOTAD,LOMBRE,LUDICOLO,SEEDOT,NUZLEAF,SHIFTRY,ROSELIA,NUMEL,CAMERUPT,TORKOAL,CACNEA,CACTURNE,CRAWDAUNT,TROPIUS,BUDEW,ROSERADE,BONSLY,CARNIVINE,TANGROWTH,LEAFEON,PANSAGE,SIMISAGE,ROGGENROLA,BOLDORE,GIGALITH,SEWADDLE,SWADLOON,LEAVANNY,PETILIL,LILLIGANT,MARACTUS,DWEBBLE,CRUSTLE,DEERLING,SAWSBUCK,FOONGUS,AMOONGUSS,FERROSEED,FERROTHORN
[DARKPULSE]
BLASTOISE,EKANS,ARBOK,VULPIX,NINETALES,MEOWTH,PERSIAN,MUK,GASTLY,HAUNTER,GENGAR,KOFFING,WEEZING,GYARADOS,MEW,CROBAT,UMBREON,MURKROW,MISDREAVUS,GLIGAR,STEELIX,SNEASEL,SKARMORY,HOUNDOUR,HOUNDOOM,LARVITAR,PUPITAR,TyrAnitaR,POOCHYENA,MIGHTYENA,NUZLEAF,SHIFtrY,SABLEYE,MAWILE,AGGRON,CARVANHA,SHARPEDO,CACNEA,CACTURNE,SEVIPER,CRAWDAUNT,SHUPPET,BANETTE,DUSKULL,DUSCLOPS,ABSOL,GLALIE,DEOXYS,MISMAGIUS,HONCHKROW,STUNKY,SKUNTANK,SPIRITOMB,LUCARIO,SKORUPI,DRAPION,CROAGUNK,TOXICROAK,WEAVILE,GLISCOR,PORYGONZ,DUSKNOIR,ROTOM,HEATRAN,GIRATINA,DARKRAI,ARCEUS,PURRLOIN,LIEPARD,SANDILE,KROKOROK,KROOKODILE,SCRAGGY,SCRAFTY,SIGILYPH,YAMASK,COHAGRIGUS,TRUBBISH,GARBODOR,ZORUA,ZOROARK,FRILLISH,JELLICENT,ELGYEM,BEHEEYEM,LITWICK,LAMPENT,CHANDELURE,DRUDDIGON,PAWNIARD,BISHARP,VULLABY,MANDIBUZZ,DEINO,HYDREIGON,TORNADUS,THUNDURUS,GENESECT
[POWERUPPUNCH]
CHARMANDER,CHARMELEON,CHARIZARD,SQUIRTLE,WARTORTLE,BLASTOISE,NIDOQUEEN,NIDOKING,CLEFAIRY,CLEFABLE,JIGGLYPUFF,WIGGLYTUFF,PSYDUCK,GOLDUCK,MANKEY,PRIMEAPE,POLIWHIRL,POLIWRATH,MACHOP,MACHOKE,MACHAMP,GEODUDE,GRAVELER,GOLEM,GRIMER,MUK,GENGAR,DROWZEE,HYPNO,CUBONE,MAROWAK,HITMONLEE,HITMONCHAN,LICKITUNG,RHYDON,CHANSEY,KANGASKHAN,MRMIME,JYNX,ELECTABUZZ,MAGMAR,SNORLAX,DRAGONITE,MEWTWO,MEW,TYPHLOSION,TOTODILE,CROCONAW,FERALIGATR,SENTRET,FURRET,LEDYBA,LEDIAN,FLAAFFY,AMPHAROS,MARILL,AZUMARILL,SUDOWOODO,POLITOED,AIPOM,QUAGSIRE,SLOWKING,SNUBBULL,GRANBULL,SNEASEL,TEDDIURSA,URSARING,DELIBIRD,ELEKID,MAGBY,MILTANK,BLISSEY,LARVITAR,PUPITAR,TYRANITAR,TREECKO,GROVYLE,SCEPTILE,COMBUSKEN,BLAZIKEN,MARSHTOMP,SWAMPERT,LOMBRE,LUDICOLO,NUZLEAF,SHIFTRY,BRELOOM,SLAKOTH,VIGOROTH,SLAKING,LOUDRED,EXPLOUD,MAKUHITA,HARIYAMA,SABLEYE,MAWILE,AGGRON,MEDITITE,MEDICHAM,VOLBEAT,ILLUMISE,GULPIN,SWALOT,GRUMPIG,SPINDA,FLYGON,CACNEA,CACTURNE,ZANGOOSE,KECLEON,DUSCLOPS,METANG,METAGROSS,REGIROCK,REGICE,REGISTEEL,GROUDON,JIRACHI,DEOXYS,CHIMCHAR,MONFERNO,INFERNAPE,KRICKETUNE,CRANIDOS,RAMPARDOS,BUIZEL,FLOATZEL,AMBIPOM,BUNEARY,LOPUNNY,MUNCHLAX,RIOLU,LUCARIO,CROAGUNK,TOXICROAK,WEAVILE,LICKILICKY,RHYPERIOR,ELECTIVIRE,MAGMORTAR,GALLADE,DUSKNOIR,UXIE,MESPRIT,AZELF,REGIGIGAS,DARKRAI,VICTINI,PIGNITE,EMBOAR,WATCHOG,SIMISAGE,SIMISEAR,SIMIPOUR,AUDINO,TIMBURR,GURDURR,CONKELDURR,SEISMITOAD,THROH,SAWK,KROKOROK,KROOKODILE,DARUMAKA,DARMANITAN,SCRAGGY,SCRAFTY,GOTHITELLE,REUNICLUS,EELEKTROSS,CUBCHOO,BEARTIC,MIENFOO,MIENSHAO,DRUDDIGON,GOLETT,GOLURK,PAWNIARD,BISHARP,HEATMOR,MELOETTA
[DAZZLINGGLEAM]
CLEFAIRY,CLEFABLE,JIGGLYPUFF,WIGGLYTUFF,ODDISH,GLOOM,VILEPLUME,ABRA,KADABRA,ALAKAZAM,TENTACOOL,TENTACRUEL,GASTLY,HAUNTER,GENGAR,DROWZEE,HYPNO,CHANSEY,STARYU,STARMIE,MRMIME,MEW,CHINCHOU,LANTURN,TOGEPI,TOGETIC,NATU,XATU,BELLOSSOM,HOPPIP,SKIPLOOM,JUMPLUFF,ESPEON,MISDREAVUS,GIRAFARIG,SNUBBULL,GRANBULL,BLISSEY,CELEBI,RALTS,KIRLIA,GARDEVOIR,NOSEPASS,SABLEYE,VOLBEAT,ILLUMISE,SWABLU,ALTARIA,BALTOY,CLAYDOL,SHUPPET,BANETTE,CHIMECHO,JIRACHI,BUDEW,ROSERADE,CHERUBI,CHERRIM,MISMAGIUS,CHINGLING,TOGEKISS,GALLADE,PROBOPASS,UXIE,MESPRIT,AZELF,PHIONE,MANAPHY,SHAYMIN,VICTINI,MUNNA,MUSHARNA,AUDINO,COTTONEE,WHIMSICOTT,SIGILYPH,MINCCINO,CINCCINO,FRILLISH,JELLICENT,MELOETTA,SYLVEON
[CONFIDE]
BULBASAUR,IVYSAUR,VENUSAUR,CHARMANDER,CHARMELEON,CHARIZARD,SQUIRTLE,WARTORTLE,BLASTOISE,BUTTERFREE,BEEDRILL,PIDGEY,PIDGEOTTO,PIDGEOT,RATTATA,RATICATE,SPEAROW,FEAROW,EKANS,ARBOK,PIKACHU,RAICHU,SANDSHREW,SANDSLASH,NIDORANfE,NIDORINA,NIDOQUEEN,NIDORANmA,NIDORINO,NIDOKING,CLEFAIRY,CLEFABLE,VULPIX,NINETALES,JIGGLYPUFF,WIGGLYTUFF,ZUBAT,GOLBAT,ODDISH,GLOOM,VILEPLUME,PARAS,PARASECT,VENONAT,VENOMOTH,DIGLETT,DUGTRIO,MEOWTH,PERSIAN,PSYDUCK,GOLDUCK,MANKEY,PRIMEAPE,GROWLITHE,ARCANINE,POLIWAG,POLIWHIRL,POLIWRATH,ABRA,KADABRA,ALAKAZAM,MACHOP,MACHOKE,MACHAMP,BELLSPROUT,WEEPINBELL,VICTREEBEL,TENTACOOL,TENTACRUEL,GEODUDE,GRAVELER,GOLEM,PONYTA,RAPIDASH,SLOWPOKE,SLOWBRO,MAGNEMITE,MAGNETON,FARFETCHD,DODUO,DODRIO,SEEL,DEWGONG,GRIMER,MUK,SHELLDER,CLOYSTER,GASTLY,HAUNTER,GENGAR,ONIX,DROWZEE,HYPNO,KRABBY,KINGLER,VOLTORB,ELECTRODE,EXEGGCUTE,EXEGGUTOR,CUBONE,MAROWAK,HITMONLEE,HITMONCHAN,LICKITUNG,KOFFING,WEEZING,RHYHORN,RHYDON,CHANSEY,TANGELA,KANGASKHAN,HORSEA,SEADRA,GOLDEEN,SEAKING,STARYU,STARMIE,MRMIME,SCYTHER,JYNX,ELECTABUZZ,MAGMAR,PINSIR,TAUROS,GYARADOS,LAPRAS,EEVEE,VAPOREON,JOLTEON,FLAREON,PORYGON,OMANYTE,OMASTAR,KABUTO,KABUTOPS,AERODACTYL,SNORLAX,ARTICUNO,ZAPDOS,MOLTRES,DRATINI,DRAGONAIR,DRAGONITE,MEWTWO,MEW,CHIKORITA,BAYLEEF,MEGANIUM,CYNDAQUIL,QUILAVA,TYPHLOSION,TOTODILE,CROCONAW,FERALIGATR,SENTRET,FURRET,HOOTHOOT,NOCTOWL,LEDYBA,LEDIAN,SPINARAK,ARIADOS,CROBAT,CHINCHOU,LANTURN,PICHU,CLEFFA,IGGLYBUFF,TOGEPI,TOGETIC,NATU,XATU,MAREEP,FLAAFFY,AMPHAROS,BELLOSSOM,MARILL,AZUMARILL,SUDOWOODO,POLITOED,HOPPIP,SKIPLOOM,JUMPLUFF,AIPOM,SUNKERN,SUNFLORA,YANMA,WOOPER,QUAGSIRE,ESPEON,UMBREON,MURKROW,SLOWKING,MISDREAVUS,GIRAFARIG,PINECO,FORRETRESS,DUNSPARCE,GLIGAR,STEELIX,SNUBBULL,GRANBULL,QWILFISH,SCIZOR,SHUCKLE,HERACROSS,SNEASEL,TEDDIURSA,URSARING,SLUGMA,MAGCARGO,SWINUB,PILOSWINE,CORSOLA,REMORAID,OCTILLERY,DELIBIRD,MANTINE,SKARMORY,HOUNDOUR,HOUNDOOM,KINGDRA,PHANPY,DONPHAN,PORYGON2,STANTLER,TYROGUE,HITMONTOP,SMOOCHUM,ELEKID,MAGBY,MILTANK,BLISSEY,RAIKOU,ENTEI,SUICUNE,LARVITAR,PUPITAR,TYRANITAR,LUGIA,HOOH,CELEBI,TREECKO,GROVYLE,SCEPTILE,TORCHIC,COMBUSKEN,BLAZIKEN,MUDKIP,MARSHTOMP,SWAMPERT,POOCHYENA,MIGHTYENA,ZIGZAGOON,LINOONE,BEAUTIFLY,DUSTOX,LOTAD,LOMBRE,LUDICOLO,SEEDOT,NUZLEAF,SHIFTRY,TAILLOW,SWELLOW,WINGULL,PELIPPER,RALTS,KIRLIA,GARDEVOIR,SURSKIT,MASQUERAIN,SHROOMISH,BRELOOM,SLAKOTH,VIGOROTH,SLAKING,NINCADA,NINJASK,SHEDINJA,WHISMUR,LOUDRED,EXPLOUD,MAKUHITA,HARIYAMA,AZURILL,NOSEPASS,SKITTY,DELCATTY,SABLEYE,MAWILE,ARON,LAIRON,AGGRON,MEDITITE,MEDICHAM,ELECTRIKE,MANECTRIC,PLUSLE,MINUN,VOLBEAT,ILLUMISE,ROSELIA,GULPIN,SWALOT,CARVANHA,SHARPEDO,WAILMER,WAILORD,NUMEL,CAMERUPT,TORKOAL,SPOINK,GRUMPIG,SPINDA,TRAPINCH,VIBRAVA,FLYGON,CACNEA,CACTURNE,SWABLU,ALTARIA,ZANGOOSE,SEVIPER,LUNATONE,SOLROCK,BARBOACH,WHISCASH,CORPHISH,CRAWDAUNT,BALTOY,CLAYDOL,LILEEP,CRADILY,ANORITH,ARMALDO,FEEBAS,MILOTIC,CASTFORM,KECLEON,SHUPPET,BANETTE,DUSKULL,DUSCLOPS,TROPIUS,CHIMECHO,ABSOL,SNORUNT,GLALIE,SPHEAL,SEALEO,WALREIN,CLAMPERL,HUNTAIL,GOREBYSS,RELICANTH,LUVDISC,BAGON,SHELGON,SALAMENCE,METANG,METAGROSS,REGIROCK,REGICE,REGISTEEL,LATIAS,LATIOS,KYOGRE,GROUDON,RAYQUAZA,JIRACHI,DEOXYS,TURTWIG,GROTLE,TORTERRA,CHIMCHAR,MONFERNO,INFERNAPE,PIPLUP,PRINPLUP,EMPOLEON,STARLY,STARAVIA,STARAPTOR,BIDOOF,BIBAREL,KRICKETUNE,SHINX,LUXIO,LUXRAY,BUDEW,ROSERADE,CRANIDOS,RAMPARDOS,SHIELDON,BASTIODON,WORMADAM,MOTHIM,VESPIQUEN,PACHIRISU,BUIZEL,FLOATZEL,CHERUBI,CHERRIM,SHELLOS,GASTRODON,AMBIPOM,DRIFLOON,DRIFBLIM,BUNEARY,LOPUNNY,MISMAGIUS,HONCHKROW,GLAMEOW,PURUGLY,CHINGLING,STUNKY,SKUNTANK,BRONZOR,BRONZONG,BONSLY,MIMEJR,HAPPINY,CHATOT,SPIRITOMB,GIBLE,GABITE,GARCHOMP,MUNCHLAX,RIOLU,LUCARIO,HIPPOPOTAS,HIPPOWDON,SKORUPI,DRAPION,CROAGUNK,TOXICROAK,CARNIVINE,FINNEON,LUMINEON,MANTYKE,SNOVER,ABOMASNOW,WEAVILE,MAGNEZONE,LICKILICKY,RHYPERIOR,TANGROWTH,ELECTIVIRE,MAGMORTAR,TOGEKISS,YANMEGA,LEAFEON,GLACEON,GLISCOR,MAMOSWINE,PORYGONZ,GALLADE,PROBOPASS,DUSKNOIR,FROSLASS,ROTOM,UXIE,MESPRIT,AZELF,DIALGA,PALKIA,HEATRAN,GIRATINA,CRESSELIA,PHIONE,MANAPHY,DARKRAI,SHAYMIN,ARCEUS,VICTINI,SNIVY,SERVINE,SERPERIOR,TEPIG,PIGNITE,EMBOAR,OSHAWOTT,DEWOTT,SAMUROTT,PATRAT,WATCHOG,LILLIPUP,HERDIER,STOUTLAND,PURRLOIN,LIEPARD,PANSAGE,SIMISAGE,PANSEAR,SIMISEAR,PANPOUR,SIMIPOUR,MUNNA,MUSHARNA,PIDOVE,TRANQUILL,UNFEZANT,BLITZLE,ZEBSTRIKA,ROGGENROLA,BOLDORE,GIGALITH,WOOBAT,SWOOBAT,DRILBUR,EXCADRILL,AUDINO,TIMBURR,GURDURR,CONKELDURR,TYMPOLE,PALPITOAD,SEISMITOAD,THROH,SAWK,SEWADDLE,SWADLOON,LEAVANNY,VENIPEDE,WHIRLIPEDE,SCOLIPEDE,COTTONEE,WHIMSICOTT,PETILIL,LILLIGANT,BASCULIN,SANDILE,KROKOROK,KROOKODILE,DARUMAKA,DARMANITAN,MARACTUS,DWEBBLE,CRUSTLE,SCRAGGY,SCRAFTY,SIGILYPH,YAMASK,COHAGRIGUS,TIRTOUGA,CARRACOSTA,ARCHEN,ARCHEOPS,TRUBBISH,GARBODOR,ZORUA,ZOROARK,MINCCINO,CINCCINO,GOTHITA,GOTHORITA,GOTHITELLE,SOLOSIS,DUOSION,REUNICLUS,DUCKLETT,SWANNA,VANILLITE,VANILLISH,VANILLUXE,DEERLING,SAWSBUCK,EMOLGA,KARRABLAST,ESCAVALIER,FOONGUS,AMOONGUSS,FRILLISH,JELLICENT,ALOMOMOLA,JOLTIK,GALVANTULA,FERROSEED,FERROTHORN,KLINK,KLANG,KLINKLANG,EELEKTRIK,EELEKTROSS,ELGYEM,BEHEEYEM,LITWICK,LAMPENT,CHANDELURE,AXEW,FRAXURE,HAXORUS,CUBCHOO,BEARTIC,CRYOGONAL,SHELMET,ACCELGOR,STUNFISK,MIENFOO,MIENSHAO,DRUDDIGON,GOLETT,GOLURK,PAWNIARD,BISHARP,BOUFFALANT,RUFFLET,BRAVIARY,VULLABY,MANDIBUZZ,HEATMOR,DURANT,DEINO,ZWEILOUS,HYDREIGON,LARVESTA,VOLCARONA,COBALION,TERRAKION,VIRIZION,TORNADUS,THUNDURUS,RESHIRAM,ZEKROM,LANDORUS,KYUREM,KELDEO,MELOETTA,GENESECT,SYLVEON

TMS IN ITEMS PBS FILE (items.txt)

Nature Power, Dark Pulse, Power Up Punch, Dazzling Gleam, Confide, joeyhugg
Spoiler:
556,TM96,TM96,4,3000,"An attack that makes use of nature's power. Its effects vary depending on the user's environment.",3,0,0,NATUREPOWER
557,TM97,TM97,4,3000,"The user releases a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts. It may also make the target flinch.",3,0,0,DARKPULSE
558,TM98,TM98,4,3000,"Striking opponents over and over makes the user's fists harder. Hitting a target raises the Attack stat.",3,0,0,POWERUPPUNCH
559,TM99,TM99,4,3000,"The user damages opposing Pokémon by emitting a powerful flash.",3,0,0,DAZZLINGGLEAM
560,TM100,TM100,4,3000,"The target loses its ability to concentrate. This lowers the target's Sp. Atk. stat.",3,0,0,CONFIDE

*****************************POKEMON*****************************

From what I've read, the pokemon.txt file was completed already and is in one of the above compilation files.
Sylveon Evolution Methods

Sylveon Evolution Method, AlexTCGPro's Version
Spoiler:

In PokemonEvolution I added this
Code:
    when 26 # Sylveon
      # Add code for custom evolution type 1
      for i in 0...4
        return poke if pokemon.moves[i].id==level && pokemon.happiness>=220
end
So if Eevee has a certain move (charm in my case) and has 220 (or more) happiness it will evolve into sylveon if it level ups in battle.

In PokemonEditor and Compiler you have to change evoparams to this
Code:
      evoparams=[0,
         3,5,5,5,5,5,5]
Otherwise the game will crash cause It will be expecting a level instead of a certaing move name.

Sylveon Evolution Method, p.claydon's Version
Spoiler:

Code:
when 27 # Custom 2
       for i in 0...4
         return poke if pokemon.happiness>=220 && pokemon.moves[i].type==level
       end

Other Evolution Methods
Methods by p.claydon (with assistance from members whose names were lost)
Spoiler:
Code:
   when 26 # happinessMoveType 
      for i in 0...4
       end
    when 27 # typeDark
      for i in $Trainer.party
        return poke if !i.egg? && (i.type1==17 || i.type2==17) && pokemon.level>=level
      end 
    when 28 # LevelRain
     return poke if $game_screen && ($game_screen.weather==1 || $game_screen.weather==2) && pokemon.level>=level
    when 29 # LevelDay
      return poke if PBDayNight.isDay?(pbGetTimeNow) && pokemon.level>=level
    when 30 # LevelNight
      return poke if PBDayNight.isNight?(pbGetTimeNow) && pokemon.level>=level

LenSho's Idea for Inklay
Spoiler:

Also I have an idea for Inkay's evolution method:
- Reach level 30 while being in certain map. This map could be a special area like the Distortion World, or any environment where everything's upside-down. This is the closest thing I could think of to the real method. And I guess this would need to be a new method on its own, because it has to be specifically lvl 30.

********************************ART*******************************

XY Icons, post by Rayd12smitty
Spoiler:
http://pikachumazzinga.deviantart.co...ials-424114559

All gen 6 icons animated are here Includes the icons from gens 1-5 as well so all the icons are the same style

REPLY BY FL
Thank you!
One of Vivillon forms is listed as icon66_13.png. Few forms are missing, most notably the Mega Forms.

160x160 Backsprites by tImE (Mega Venusaur and Sylveon)
Spoiler:

These are the only two I've done so far, and Sylveon is the only non-Mega Evo I will do.

Mega Item Icons, RPD490
Spoiler:
Here are icons for the Mega Ring and the Mega Stones for those who have games that use Mega Evolution. They contain the Icons and the items.txt for the PBS folder. If your game is gonna use more custom Mega Evolutions then you should take one of the Mega Stone icons and just edit them a different color and Save As them so you don't overwrite the original ones.

Enjoy!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=316860
Old December 7th, 2013 (08:05 AM).

Nature: Timid
Awesome! I tried to add that myself but I was having trouble with the new abilities especially with competitive, I did figured out how to add pixilate. Good luck ;D
Old December 7th, 2013 (08:13 AM).

Nature: Modest
Thanks for doing this, I'm looking forward to any progress you make =D
Old December 7th, 2013 (01:34 PM).

Nature: Mild
I'm actually updating on working pokemon.txt to include the new Pokèmon, but I haven't added the abilities or moves quite yet.

Old December 7th, 2013 (02:53 PM).
Pokémon Island Creator

Please synchronize the additions or lots of rework would be done and your additions will be forgotten in the future.

I wish that maruno add these changes for the base essentials, let's make something like "The All Animations Project".

Also, the mega evolution discussion.
Old December 7th, 2013 (03:03 PM). Edited December 7th, 2013 by GReusch.
Lead of Pokemon Frontiers

Nature: Docile
I thought I did the Fairy type graphics pretty well if you want to take a look at them.

The only thing I feel obligated to note is that I put Fairy type in the text file BEFORE Shadow, so those may need switched if they are ever used with an unmodded types.txt.
Old December 8th, 2013 (01:31 AM).

Quote originally posted by AlexTCGPro:
Awesome! I tried to add that myself but I was having trouble with the new abilities especially with competitive, I did figured out how to add pixilate. Good luck ;D
Thanks. If you manage to script the abilities could you share them here? We must also remember that some old abilities have had their effects altered a bit.

Quote originally posted by LenSho:
Thanks for doing this, I'm looking forward to any progress you make =D
Thanks, and no problem!

Quote originally posted by WinterKirby:
I'm actually updating on working pokemon.txt to include the new Pokèmon, but I haven't added the abilities or moves quite yet.
Yeah I actually planned for the new pokémon to be one of the last things to add, since there's no point in adding them before we have their abilities and moves working. Even once we complete the abilities and moves, we still have to update the movesets of all the old pokémon first, as well as add the new abilities to old pokemon that have them (including Mega Evolutions). If you do add the new pokémon though, could you share them with me? I didn't made this thread solely to show MY work, this is supposed to be a joint effort like the All Animations Project.

Quote originally posted by FL .:
Please synchronize the additions or lots of rework would be done and your additions will be forgotten in the future.

I wish that maruno add these changes for the base essentials, let's make something like "The All Animations Project".

Also, the mega evolution discussion.
Synchronise? I'm sorry, given the context I really don't understand the word.

Quote originally posted by GReusch:

Hey they're really good! I'm gonna use them instead, and update the main post to say the graphics were created by you.
Old December 8th, 2013 (01:53 AM).
ಥдಥ
Silver Tier

Nature: Calm
By Synchronize, I believe FL. is saying that you should get together with the other tidbits of Gen 6 going on here and get everything into a single package along with those resource managers. For example, there is a thread going over the Gen 6 Pokemon cries in the resource section. There are a few others working on things like the Items as well.

SMEARGLE SOLO CHALLENGE
HARDCORE EDITION
To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory...
Voted Best Game Designer 2011 on PC
Old December 8th, 2013 (01:59 AM).

Oh, ok. Yeah, I'm gonna check that, talk to the other people working in updating essentials too.
Old December 8th, 2013 (03:09 AM).
Pokémon Island Creator

Quote originally posted by ActionReplayer:
Yeah I actually planned for the new pokémon to be one of the last things to add, since there's no point in adding them before we have their abilities and moves working. Even once we complete the abilities and moves, we still have to update the movesets of all the old pokémon first, as well as add the new abilities to old pokemon that have them (including Mega Evolutions). If you do add the new pokémon though, could you share them with me? I didn't made this thread solely to show MY work, this is supposed to be a joint effort like the All Animations Project.
All the abilities working or just listed in PBS? If you wish to have abilities/move effects working before add new pokémon, we even wouldn't have the gen 4 pokémon now.

Quote originally posted by ЩѻƦḽᶑʂḽдƴƹƦ™:
By Synchronize, I believe FL. is saying that you should get together with the other tidbits of Gen 6 going on here and get everything into a single package along with those resource managers. For example, there is a thread going over the Gen 6 Pokemon cries in the resource section. There are a few others working on things like the Items as well.
Yeah, but also avoid two people to do the same thing in parallel. I saw at least three different people adding gen 6 pokémon. Anyway I guess that you're in the right track!
Old December 8th, 2013 (03:29 AM).

Thanks, and while I did say "working", what I meant was just having them in the PBS. I worded it poorly: the abilities, editing the PBS is all that's really necessary, but we can't really update the pokémon's movesets while the moves themselves don't work.
Old December 8th, 2013 (04:00 AM).
Pokémon Island Creator

Thanks, and while I did say "working", what I meant was just having them in the PBS. I worded it poorly: the abilities, editing the PBS is all that's really necessary, but we can't really update the pokémon's movesets while the moves themselves don't work.
If you add a damaging move with an unscripted effect, just the effect don't work, the move inflict the damage.

Even now, some of the gen 4 moves in Essentials just does nothing.
Old December 8th, 2013 (04:32 AM).

Oh really? I though it'd cause an error in the game. Well, if that's the case then we can make the moves and abilities before scripting ability effects and function codes. Well, thanks.
Old December 8th, 2013 (05:11 PM).

Finally at home!

Here's how I added pixilate
Spoiler:

Code:
if type==0 && isConst?(attacker.ability,PBAbilities,:PIXILATE)
    end

First checks is the move is normal type and then if the user has the ability pixilate it will change the move type to fairy.

Aerilate and Refrigerate could be added just by modifiying the previous script. (list of new abilities and their effects http://www.serebii.net/xy/abilities.shtml)

Then to change the duration of the weather abilities, in PokeBattle_Battler we need to change -1 to 5 and that's it.

Spoiler:

Did't have time to do more changes but I don't think it would be very difficult to update the old abilities (list of updated abilities http://www.serebii.net/xy/updatedabilities.shtml)

Hope this help you, good luck with this project ;D
Old December 8th, 2013 (06:35 PM).

Nature: Modest
What about these changes?

-Ghost pokémon are not affected by Mean Look.
-Eletric Pokémon can't be paralyzed. (Similar to Fire Pokémon immunity to Burns and Poison and Steel Pokémon immunity to Poison)
-Grass Pokémon are immune to Spore, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder and Poison Powder. (Similar to Leech Seed)
Old December 8th, 2013 (07:01 PM).

Quote originally posted by LenSho:
What about these changes?

-Ghost pokémon are not affected by Mean Look.
-Eletric Pokémon can't be paralyzed. (Similar to Fire Pokémon immunity to Burns and Poison and Steel Pokémon immunity to Poison)
-Grass Pokémon are immune to Spore, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder and Poison Powder. (Similar to Leech Seed)
Oh yeah, I already added those, let me see...

Here we go:

Mean Look and Shadow Tag:

Search for SHADOWTAG in PokeBattle_Battle and add && !thispkmn.pbHasType?(:GHOST)

It should look like this:

Code:
    if !isConst?(thispkmn.ability,PBAbilities,:SHADOWTAG)  && !thispkmn.pbHasType?(:GHOST)
      opp=opp1 if isConst?(opp1.ability,PBAbilities,:SHADOWTAG) && opp1.hp>0
      opp=opp2 if isConst?(opp2.ability,PBAbilities,:SHADOWTAG) && opp2.hp>0
    end
For MeanLook just look for class PokeBattle_Move_0EF and before the "if opponent.effects[PBEffects::MeanLook]>=0 ||" add

Code:
    if opponent.pbHasType?(:GHOST)
      @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("It doesn't affect {1}...",opponent.pbThis))
      return -1
      end
For Electric inmunity to be Paralyzed just go to PokeBattle_Effects and search for Paralize and before "if self.status!=0 || @effects[PBEffects:Substitute]>0" add

Code:
      if pbHasType?(:ELECTRIC)
      @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("{1} can't be paralyzed...",pbThis(true))) if showMessages
      return false
    end
And for grass inmunity to the powders just create a new funcion code with the effect you want and add

Code:
      @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("It doesn't affect {1}...",opponent.pbThis(true)))
      return -1
    end
Old December 9th, 2013 (09:09 AM).

Wow Alex. Thanks, that's a lot. Some things though:

1) in addition to changing a move's type, Refrigerate and clones also increase the move's Power by 30%.

2) In addition to Mean Look and Shadow Tag, Ghost Type Pokémon are immune to the trapping effect of Spider Web, Block, Shadow Hold, Arena Trap and Magnet Pull. Though that is easy to add by copying what you did with Mean Look and Shadow Tag.

3) Defining Function Codes would be too comlpicated for a variety of reasons. I think it'd be easier to make a new category of move, Powder Moves, which would work just like Sound Based Moves. Wheter a move is or isn't part of one of these groups would be defined by a flag in the PBS(just like with Sound Based Moves) and so Grass-type Pokémon would be immune to Powder Moves just like Pokémon with Soundproof are immune to Sound Based Moves. Also, Pokémon with the Overcoat ability and Pokémon holding the Safety Goggles item are likewise immune to Powder Moves.

And speaking of Sound Based Moves, starting this Gen they bypass Substitute.
Old December 9th, 2013 (09:19 AM).

Wow Alex. Thanks, that's a lot. Some things though:

1) in addition to changing a move's type, Refrigerate and clones also increase the move's Power by 30%.

2) In addition to Mean Look and Shadow Tag, Ghost Type Pokémon are immune to the trapping effect of Spider Web, Block, Shadow Hold, Arena Trap and Magnet Pull. Though that is easy to add by copying what you did with Mean Look and Shadow Tag.

3) Defining Function Codes would be too comlpicated for a variety of reasons. I think it'd be easier to make a new category of move, Powder Moves, which would work just like Sound Based Moves. Wheter a move is or isn't part of one of these groups would be defined by a flag in the PBS(just like with Sound Based Moves) and so Grass-type Pokémon would be immune to Powder Moves just like Pokémon with Soundproof are immune to Sound Based Moves. Also, Pokémon with the Overcoat ability and Pokémon holding the Safety Goggles item are likewise immune to Powder Moves.

And speaking of Sound Based Moves, starting this Gen they bypass Substitute.
1) I don't think it will be too difficult to script, you already have half the code.

2) Yeah I forgot about those abilities.

3) I thought the same thing but did't figure out how to do it, so instead I used a new funtion code, let me see...

Code:
class PokeBattle_Move_133 < PokeBattle_Move
  def pbEffect(attacker,opponent)
    return super(attacker,opponent) if @basedamage>0
      @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("Parece no afectar a \n{1}...",opponent.pbThis(true)))
      return -1
    end
    if opponent.pbCanSleep?(true)
      @battle.pbAnimation(@id,attacker,opponent)
      opponent.pbSleep
      @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("¡{1} se durmió!",opponent.pbThis))
      return 0
    end
    return -1
  end
    if opponent.pbCanSleep?(false)
      opponent.pbSleep
      @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("¡{1} se durmió!",opponent.pbThis))
      return true
    end
    return false
  end
end
Text is in spanish but that isn't important, I used that code for Sleep Powder and Spore I believe and to fix the other moves I added this to their funtion codes:

Code:
     if isConst?(@id,PBMoves,:POISONPOWDER) && opponent.pbHasType?(:GRASS)
        @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("Parece no afectar a \n{1}...",opponent.pbThis(true)))
        return -1
      end
That way if you use PoisonPowder and your opponent is Grass type then the move will fail.
Old December 9th, 2013 (10:28 AM). Edited August 25th, 2014 by Chrisario.
Friend code :0018 2912 2366 let me know

Nature: Adamant
So how can I add Chespin and hes's evolved forms?Because every time I try to test it the game gives me an error sometthing when that happens when I add it

Here is the error I get

Spoiler:
Old December 9th, 2013 (10:29 AM).

I'd edit the scripts but I'm still busy with the Mega Evolutions (should've finished them already, but didn't have the time). And oh, when you talked about the function codes, I didn't see it like that. I still think making a new flag would be best, since with a flag someone wouldn't need to edit the scripts to make new Powder Moves. Your method works, and it's actually much better and easier than I thought it was, but I'm gonna see if I figure out how to make a new flag. Regarding the other Trapping Moves, and Refrigerate and clones, once I have the time I'll try scripting these things, if no one else has done it before.

EDIT: Riol, you're probably doing something wrong. While I could give actual advice on what to do, this is not the place for it. Make your own thread, or PM me about it.
Old December 9th, 2013 (10:34 AM). Edited December 9th, 2013 by AlexTCGPro.

I'd edit but I'm still busy with the Mega Evolutions (should've finished them already, but didn't have the time). And oh, when you talked about the function codes, I didn't see it like that. I still think making a new flag would be best, since with a flag someone wouldn't need to edit the scripts to make new Powder Moves. Your method works, and it's actually much better and easier than I thought it was, but I'm gonna see if I figure out how to make a new flag. Regarding the other Trapping Moves, and Refrigerate and clones, once I have the time I'll try scripting these things, if no one else has done it before.
No problem and good luck with this project

Oh by the way, long time ago I updated the type chart to add the fairy type, I will leave my changes here in case someone needs it.

Spoiler:
[0]
Name=Normal
InternalName=NORMAL
Weaknesses=FIGHTING
Immunities=GHOST

[1]
Name=Fighting
InternalName=FIGHTING
Weaknesses=FLYING,PSYCHIC,FAIRY
Resistances=ROCK,BUG,DARK

[2]
Name=Flying
InternalName=FLYING
Weaknesses=ROCK,ELECTRIC,ICE
Resistances=FIGHTING,BUG,GRASS
Immunities=GROUND

[3]
Name=Poison
InternalName=POISON
Weaknesses=GROUND,PSYCHIC
Resistances=FIGHTING,POISON,BUG,GRASS,FAIRY

[4]
Name=Ground
InternalName=GROUND
Weaknesses=WATER,GRASS,ICE
Resistances=POISON,ROCK
Immunities=ELECTRIC

[5]
Name=Rock
InternalName=ROCK
Weaknesses=FIGHTING,GROUND,STEEL,WATER,GRASS
Resistances=NORMAL,FLYING,POISON,FIRE

[6]
Name=Bug
InternalName=BUG
Weaknesses=FLYING,ROCK,FIRE
Resistances=FIGHTING,GROUND,GRASS

[7]
Name=Ghost
InternalName=GHOST
Weaknesses=GHOST,DARK
Resistances=POISON,BUG
Immunities=NORMAL,FIGHTING

[8]
Name=Steel
InternalName=STEEL
Weaknesses=FIGHTING,GROUND,FIRE
Resistances=NORMAL,FLYING,ROCK,BUG,STEEL,GRASS,PSYCHIC,ICE,DRAGON,FAIRY
Immunities=POISON

[9]
Name=???
InternalName=QMARKS
IsPseudoType=true

[10]
Name=Fire
InternalName=FIRE
IsSpecialType=true
Weaknesses=GROUND,ROCK,WATER
Resistances=BUG,STEEL,FIRE,GRASS,ICE,FAIRY

[11]
Name=Water
InternalName=WATER
IsSpecialType=true
Weaknesses=GRASS,ELECTRIC
Resistances=STEEL,FIRE,WATER,ICE

[12]
Name=Grass
InternalName=GRASS
IsSpecialType=true
Weaknesses=FLYING,POISON,BUG,FIRE,ICE
Resistances=GROUND,WATER,GRASS,ELECTRIC

[13]
Name=Electric
InternalName=ELECTRIC
IsSpecialType=true
Weaknesses=GROUND
Resistances=FLYING,STEEL,ELECTRIC

[14]
Name=Psychic
InternalName=PSYCHIC
IsSpecialType=true
Weaknesses=BUG,GHOST,DARK
Resistances=FIGHTING,PSYCHIC

[15]
Name=Ice
InternalName=ICE
IsSpecialType=true
Weaknesses=FIGHTING,ROCK,STEEL,FIRE
Resistances=ICE

[16]
Name=Dragon
InternalName=DRAGON
IsSpecialType=true
Weaknesses=ICE,DRAGON,FAIRY
Resistances=FIRE,WATER,GRASS,ELECTRIC

[17]
Name=Dark
InternalName=DARK
IsSpecialType=true
Weaknesses=FIGHTING,BUG,FAIRY
Resistances=GHOST,DARK
Immunities=PSYCHIC
[18]
Name=Fairy
InternalName=FAIRY
IsSpecialType=true
Weaknesses=POISON,STEEL
Resistances=FIGHTING,BUG,DARK
Immunities=DRAGON

Edit: About the flags, you'll see I never bothered with that cause my project is not going to be open source so it's not a problem editing every function code cause nobody is going to add new attacks except me, I will take a look and see if I find something useful, anyway you should talk with maruno he's in charge of essentials after all.

Like a week or so I started this topic you should take a look http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=313404
Old December 9th, 2013 (11:15 AM). Edited December 9th, 2013 by ActionReplayer.

I understand that your project wouldn't be open source, and i think I'd do the same in your situation. But as you know this is supposed to be an Add-on that anyone can use, so creating a new Flag would be ideal. First I'm gonna see if I don't find where the flags are defined, after that making a new one sould be easy. If I don't find a way to do it, then I'll ask Maruno.

About your topic, "a week or so" I wasn't here and it's good that you figured how to do some of these things, but let me tell you I can't help with the rest. I'm not a super good scripter myself, like you I'm only learning as I go along, and just these past few days I've already PMed Maruno about half-a-dozen times for help or to answer some questions (I'm half expecting him to show up and say the exact number of times I've PMed him since I made this thread, and for that number to be more than 6, but at the same time I don't think he's entering this thread any time soon). (EDIT: Apparently, since I started this thread I've only PMed him twice. My memory is the worst)

Now I said I couldn't help you with the other issues but that shouldn't be entirely true. For starters, since there's no Pokémon Amie in Essentials, let's say Eevee evolves to Sylveon merely by leveling up while knowing a Fairy-type move. There's already an evolution method that requires a specific move to be known, you could just edit that and make an evolution method where instead of a specific move the Pokémon would need a move of a specific type (although you probably already created this evolution method).

Also, shouldn't there be a space between "Immunities=PSYCHIC" and "[18]"? Does your game work even without that space?
Old December 9th, 2013 (01:17 PM).
Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials

Flags m through p are available for immediate use. I added them a while back specifically as spare flags, just in case. Adding any more will be quite tricky, though.

Flags would be my preferred solution in this case, rather than adding relevant code to each function code's effect which needs it. That's because it's much easier to change in the future, or to add new moves with those attributes. As someone who's almost exclusively worked on something which anyone else can use, my priority is to make things easy to use rather than bodge stuff together like game-makers can.

Also, shouldn't there be a space between "Immunities=PSYCHIC" and "[18]"? Does your game work even without that space?
The compiler doesn't care about blank lines (or lack thereof), at least in the types.txt file.
Old December 9th, 2013 (04:17 PM).

I understand that your project wouldn't be open source, and i think I'd do the same in your situation. But as you know this is supposed to be an Add-on that anyone can use, so creating a new Flag would be ideal. First I'm gonna see if I don't find where the flags are defined, after that making a new one sould be easy. If I don't find a way to do it, then I'll ask Maruno.

About your topic, "a week or so" I wasn't here :P and it's good that you figured how to do some of these things, but let me tell you I can't help with the rest. I'm not a super good scripter myself, like you I'm only learning as I go along, and just these past few days I've already PMed Maruno about half-a-dozen times for help or to answer some questions (I'm half expecting him to show up and say the exact number of times I've PMed him since I made this thread, and for that number to be more than 6, but at the same time I don't think he's entering this thread any time soon). (EDIT: Apparently, since I started this thread I've only PMed him twice. My memory is the worst)

Now I said I couldn't help you with the other issues but that shouldn't be entirely true. For starters, since there's no Pokémon Amie in Essentials, let's say Eevee evolves to Sylveon merely by leveling up while knowing a Fairy-type move. There's already an evolution method that requires a specific move to be known, you could just edit that and make an evolution method where instead of a specific move the Pokémon would need a move of a specific type (although you probably already created this evolution method).

Yeah, already did that for sylveon, let me see...

In PokemonEvolution I added this

Code:
    when 26 # Sylveon
      # Add code for custom evolution type 1
      for i in 0...4
        return poke if pokemon.moves[i].id==level && pokemon.happiness>=220
end
So if Eevee has a certain move (charm in my case) and has 220 (or more) happiness it will evolve into sylveon if it level ups in battle.

In PokemonEditor and Compiler you have to change evoparams to this

Code:
      evoparams=[0,
         3,5,5,5,5,5,5]
Otherwise the game will crash cause It will be expecting a level instead of a certaing move name.
Old December 10th, 2013 (01:38 AM).

for my sylveon i used this evo method

Code:
when 27 # Custom 2
       for i in 0...4
       end
only issue is if you want a pokemon to evolve if it has a normal type move as STRUGGLE also counts as normal so that condition is always true and not sure how to make it ignore STRUGGLE
probably because i didnt change evoparams the move type id is the numerical id of the move type and not its name but there you go
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links