• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new continent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
  • Bleh, the story just came to me..
    Rated PG-17(Mild Language, Mild Sexual Themes) Err...for the second rating thing, limited to slight physical contact and kissing...only if you decide for a relationship with another character...don't go overboard people!! And don't abuse the English Language with harsh words of profanity...its a pokemon forum for crying out loud! XD

There was once a man that lived long ago, who was the greatest of all Explorers. His name, Charmazius, was a greatly known one. For he was the only person to ever discover the great land of Karando(Kah-rhan-doh) A land full of wonderful pokemon . It was said to have unmatched beauty and new trees, fruits and other wonderful things. He himself mentioned that it may be the Garden of Eden, but he also said it was better than the garden itself. Karando was so beautiful and full of life that he had never revealed the location of it to anyone, fearing it would be taken over and mistreated by harsh governments. It was impossible for them to get to it unless he showed them himself exactly how to get there...for the secret is hidden under millions of rocks. Charmazius had created a map, along with a letter, that was hidden, along with other clues in locations so secret and so vastly apart. He told his only son to pass down the letter that contained the first clue down until it was to get to a son in the future. Charmazius believed only in his family because it was tradition to pass down the clue to the son at the time he was a "man". Shortly after completing the task of hiding all the clues Charmazius was executed by the Grand Order because he did not reveal the location of the new found land. They apparently did so because he comitted an act of "treason". After so very long the age of the son of the twentieth generation was to be a man, and so the secret of Karando was to be revealed....

Your role:

You are an explorer/ trainer who decided to join the expedition because of your skill as a pokemon trainer, or because of your skill at exploring. You are joining Keiichi, who is the "son of the twentieth generation" in finding the exact location and entrance to Karando. You may be a complete stranger to Keiichi or a well known friend. You have the choice to be a normal trainer or known explorer. You will also have to help establish a civilization on Karando, although you can only enter if you have a pure soul....and this takes place in 2007..
    (More To be Added)

Rules:
    1. Follow standard RP rules( no powerplaying, profanity etc.)
    2. Only ONE legendary allowed in party, and you MUST somehow tell me that you're going to have one, that way I can see if its acceptable or not.
    3. Follow ALL other rules Including This one.(I'm running out of stuff here XD)
    4. Have Fun! Or I'll bust your head in! ^_^

Application Thingy:
    Name:
    Pokemon:
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    Misc. Details(optional): ( Items, facts, etc.)
    RP Sample: (Necessary unless I know for a fact you can RP well)

Naturally mines would appear here...:
    Name: Kei'ichi Tinogawa (K.T. for short)
    Type: Explorer/Trainer (Trains and battles regularly but focuses on job)
    Pokemon: Xatu, Shedinja, Alakazam, Suicune, Sneasel, Jolteon
    Personality: His personality fits his mood. Joyful if he has a good mood, particularly grumpy with a bad mood. Kei'ichi is usually always joyful and loves to joke around with friends. He shares a bond with his pokemon as he would any of his normal friends. He is usually carefree and enjoys his life.
    Appearance: He has dark hair that is neatly cut short and combed thoroughly forward. He washes and gels his hair daily so it has a shiny look to it. He is pretty strong and athletic although he doesn't look like a super body builder. He wears a red tee with text that says "If you see me running, try and keep up." in black on the back of the shirt. The front has no design. He wears a black buttoned shirt over his red tee so the text is covered. He also wears black and red sneakers with white laces. On his left ring is a ring with a pokeball symbol attached. He wears gold dog tags around his neck.

Name: Emily Sears
    Type: Trainer
    Pokemon: Flareon, Flygon, Milotic, Vulpix
    Personality: Similar to K.T., but with a total feminine side added.
    Appearance: Click.
    Legendary Info:
    Only certain legendaries are allowed and I have to confirm if you can use one. It is very limited because legendary pokemon are extremely rare. If there's a type of pokemon you want that's not here tell me the pokemon and I'll tell you if its acceptable.
    Legendary Pokemon:
    Suicune
    Raikou
    Entei
    Latios
    Latias
    Moltres
    Articuno
    Zapdos
    Unown(They do count right?

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • Application Thingy:
    Name: Kat
    Pokemon: Entei, Meowth, Espeon, Feraligatr, Pikachu.
    Personality: (Depends on the pic)
    Appearance: (I'm going to find a pic soon)
    Misc. Details(optional): (Depends on the pic)
    RP Sample: N/A

OOC: And I'll post in Armageddon later...><;; I'm lazy...

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Lol, so much depends on the pic...well glad ya joined and I'll go ahead and add names for legendary's already taken so far...

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • Name: Robin Woods
    Pokemon: Swampert (Kippy), Swampert (Fishy), Camerupt (Magma), Latios (Minion), Blaziken (Volcan), and Seviper (Poison)

Personality: Robin is usually a calm and easy-going person. But, she can also be very random and very talkative once she gets to know someone. This girl has a big imagination and a big heart as well, although she doesn't show it that often. She also loves to battle, and cares deeply for her Pokemon.

Appearance: She has long, ash-brown hair that falls to mid-back, and dark brown eyes to match. Her clothing consists of a plain white t-shirt that sports the image of a Pokeball at the center, and long navy-blue jeans pants. She has a fanny pack like the one May wears, but it faces the side and is colored blue.

Misc. Details: She has a pocket watch! XD

RP Sample: Is it ok to just use Armageddon as a reference? X.x

Last edited:

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
    Well anyone who made it to Armageddon is free to join, and what is with the Pocket Watch??

EDIT:Come on, come on people...join already...I'm itching to start.....*twitches*

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Lol. OK another RPG for me to join.

My Mom: Oh joy. :tired:

Name: Orva
    Type: Explorer/Trainer
    Pokemon: Raikou, Flygon, Dewgong, Arcanine, Chikorita, and Umbreon.
    Personality: Orva tends to be very sarcastic but she's really friendly. Most of the time she's pretty cheerful and carefree but it's a bad idea to cross her. When she becomes angry she adopts a forked tongue and can become a little harsh. Adventure is her middle name and she never turns down a chalenge. No matter what the odds she never backs down and helps those who need it anyway she can.
    Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/ALANAES.gif
    Misc. Details: The little blue thingy around her neck is a Pokegear and she has some Super Potions and other basic trainer equipment in her backpack.
    RP Sample: N/A (I'm glad I joined Pokemon:Armageddon?. I hate RP samples. :P)

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Yeah it does. ^_^ I'll bet at least one more member Armageddon is going to join this RP. But I wouldn't wager anything. :P Well maybe a sprite.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Ooo! Wait for me! Application to follow, do not adjust your set.

Name: Loki Windemere
    Type: Explorer/Trainer
    Pok?mon: Shellgon, Absol, Seadra, Flygon, Latias
    Personality: A free-spirited and strong-willed explorer, Loki's guiding principle in life is "To thine own self be true.". He believes that people should be allowed to do what they want as long as it doesn't harm others. He can only respect, although not necessarily agree with, those people who are honest with themselves. As for the rest: he pities them, with the exception of those who try to force their opinions on others, he despises that kind of people and won't hesitate to put up a fight against them. Loki doesn't mind obeying orders as long as they don't entail conforming, or making others conform, to conceptions that are not thier own. His attitude has left Loki with few friends and many enemies, but he doesn't care. After all, he'd take quality over quantity any day. He is nice if you treat him nice, but if you hurt his friends or his pok?mon (he cares for both equally) expect some serious retribution.
    Appearance: Loki has dark purple (Nearly black), near shoulder length, hair, normal (That is: not tanned but not pale) skin, and dark brown eyes. He is fairly well-muscled and about 1,78 meters tall. Loki usually wears a plain, black T-shirt, a dark green jacket, dark blue jeans, and dark brown, durable, running shoes.
    Misc. Details(optional): Loki's most prized possession is a Dragon Fang attached to a simple silver chain which he carries around his neck at all times, it's close to sacred for him and it's definitely not a good idea to mock it, or even worse, try to steal it from him.
    RP Sample: You know what I can do.

As promised, I've added my second character as well as a last name for Loki. They're siblings as I am sure you can see...

Name: Trish Windemere
    Pokemon: Houndoom, Persian, Ninetales, Skitty, Starmie (Shiny)
    Personality: A generally sweet, fun-loving and friendly girl if also incredibly strong-willed, stubborn and short-tempered. When Trish gets mad, which happens a lot, she adopts powers of voice and intimidation so great that they seem almost impossible for a person of her size to produce and has often been known to intimidate people both bigger and older than herself (including her brother) into silence. Luckily, Trish is also fairly quick to calm down and forget about the past and won't bear a grudge once she has been allowed to express her opinions properly, something that she hasn't been able to do to her brother, alas (Expect some serious fireworks when those two meet...). She also holds an adoration for cats and all things shiny.
    Appearance: A picture says more than a thousand words, no?

(Eye-colour is the same as Loki's.)
    Misc. Details(optional): I'm making her colour Dark Red, those that count as a miscelaneous details?

By the way, wouldn't it be nice to have the whole lot from the Armageddon RP? ^_^ At any rate, I'd say it's a bit unfair not to give Geoff the chance to apply-

Last edited:

deoxys2000

deoxys master
    Years
  • hmm....i guess i''ll try this because i screwed it all up on armageddon, but it'l problably be deja vu in my opinion, but here goes (also if i join this will be my 1st rp im in)
    name: chris
    type: trainer/explorer (he's a normal trainer)
    pokemon: flygon, metang, blaziken, lapras, skarmory, and sneasel(he lets his sneasel walk around without a pokeball)
    personality: a very laid back, quiet person. he likes to be alone a lot and rarely talks to anyone. if he talks to anyone, it's usually his sneasel that he talks to because they have been friends since he first got him as a present for his 10th birthday. he has always loved pokemon the day he was born and had a real special bond with his pokemon (especially his sneasel)
    appearance: he has indian red hair and some freckles and usually wears contact lenses but in explorer type things, he usually wears glasses. he's about 5'4", weighs about 120 to 125, he's a little tan, but doesn't go out much. has a somewhat fit body, he usually wears white t-shirts, tan shorts, and black nikes.
    misc. details: he also wears a watch and a camoflauge wristband. he has also never seen a ledgendary pokemon with his own eyes.
    rp sample: Chris was thinking if he wanted to join Kei'ichi on his exploration. He called out his sneasel from the house, sneasel heard him, and dashed to his room. "Hey sneasel, do you think I should join Kei'ichi on his exploration? I mean, it would be fun for all of us and we could find some rare pokemon, too. So what do you say?" Sneasel shrugged its shoulders and just went "sne." "Really? Well, ok then."

hmm...i hope that was good enough. :nervous:

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • *cough*
    Well I guess I should save Geoff a spot. As I said, anyone who made it in Armageddon is more than welcome here. ^_^.
    And Deoxys...I don't think that you haven't improved your RPing as much since last time, but you can be free to "observe" the RP so you can learn a thing or two. For example....PUNCTUATION.....and then there's all the other factors..One very good reason as to why I miss my school....plus the girls...^_^
    I guess I should look for another legendary for Geoff...well if he wants one he'll have ta suggest it..LoL

Last edited:

deoxys2000

deoxys master
    Years
  • CharMz said:
    *cough*
    Well I guess I should save Geoff a spot. As I said, anyone who made it in Armageddon is more than welcome here. ^_^.
    And Deoxys...I don't think that you haven't improved your RPing as much since last time, but you can be free to "observe" the RP so you can learn a thing or two. For example....PUNCTUATION.....and then there's all the other factors..One very good reason as to why I miss my school....plus the girls...^_^
    I guess I should look for another legendary for Geoff...well if he wants one he'll have ta suggest it..LoL
    hmm...maybe im not good for rp'ing as i thought, but at least the people here in this forum are NICE PEOPLE.........for me to poop on! aw just kiddin, but seriously.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Hey.. don't be discouraged. I'm not saying you're a bad RPer but more of a "Working Progress". So don't worry, you'll get there. You just need a feel for writing...I used to hate writing but I got into it and it became my best subject..

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • I understand but this isn't a type of RP meant for beginners. I do want this to be a fun RP but I need the right people to make it that way, but I can help you improve upon your RPing skills if you want. I wouldn't consider myself a master RPer but I'm getting there..I'm more of a slight Intermediate..

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • CharMz said:
    I understand but this isn't a type of RP meant for beginners. I do want this to be a fun RP but I need the right people to make it that way, but I can help you improve upon your RPing skills if you want. I wouldn't consider myself a master RPer but I'm getting there..I'm more of a slight Intermediate..

Hmm.. For some reason I think that describes my rping skills as well. Slight intermediate! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back